Author Topic: Do you feel superior to average people??????????????  (Read 10343 times)

Tredders

• Getbig III
  • Surrounded By Fatties
Re: Do you feel superior to average people??????????????
« Reply #25 on: February 17, 2007, 09:08:01 PM »
""Feeling Superior"" is really just hidden insecurity and self loathing on a massive scale. Id expect a cum guzzling hand job thread like this from the shadow. Just shows you what late nights on the pc can result in when the commander of the squad becomes public jailtbait  :D

Insecure Meltdown!

R.I.P oh great one  ;)
$450 Jeans

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #26 on: February 17, 2007, 11:18:23 PM »
they probably laugh as hard at the ridiculous meathead walking around like he's the shit
O

David Shaw

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: February 17, 2007, 11:25:56 PM »
i was at Sam's Club getting groceries for the week and couldn't help but notice all the skinny guys, fat guys, skinny/fat guys, bald guys, "men" with no muscle, etc. and i felt physically and mentally superior to these guys, do you feel the same?

I heard these same "normal people" laughing at you when you walked past all erect and arrogant n stuff 'cause youre on the HRT's. Is that true?  :P

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #28 on: February 18, 2007, 05:43:16 AM »
I'd rather have Bill Gate's bank account than "monstrous size, inhuman condition, 290 pounds at 5'8" and 4 percent bodyfat ".

But that's just me.

Some of both is the answer.

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #29 on: February 18, 2007, 05:44:35 AM »
Well, since you're the Squadfather, I take it you already have the size/bodyfat etc. handled.

Now all you have to do is market an operating system and get it on 98% of the planet's computers and be worth 60 billion dollars.

Go for it!

The idea that being a billionaire makes you superior is also farcical; typical American more is always better mentality. Especially considering the luck he had from IBM in getting his O/S into so many PCs.

UK Gold

• Getbig IV
  • Riding on the Getbig wind
« Reply #30 on: February 18, 2007, 06:20:24 AM »
The idea that being a billionaire makes you superior is also farcical; typical American more is always better mentality.
Spoken like a true pauper.

finurface

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #31 on: February 18, 2007, 06:23:09 AM »
most really impressive/tall/muscular people are keeping a low profile and are humble .  It proves you cant be tall,impressive, nor muscular squadfather.

You must just be a sknny homo who s a bit less skinny than the average joe, but you re still an insecure loser who thinks he s the shit.How original !

You just have a hardest time than the others normal people to accept what you are, cause you re obviously still very immature.

I'm sure You ll reap what your sow in real life, and that you re getting even more owned in your everyday life than on the internet.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #32 on: February 18, 2007, 06:34:16 AM »
great another retarded thread started by sarcasm  ::)
Z

Yorkie T

• Getbig III
  • Blades Business Crew.
« Reply #33 on: February 18, 2007, 06:37:00 AM »
hahahahaha, yeah but he's still skinny, a skinny "man" can never be a real man.

Haha thats what i say when people say "i wish i could afford to drive that" or whatever, i just say "yep but he'll always be an ugly pussy, no amount of money can change that"

At the end of the day they might get the nice chicks but youll be the one that ends up shagging their women when they get bored, i feel sorry for them tbh, theyre just getting fleeced by the chicks who see them for the losers they are  :D
8) B.B.C. 8)

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #34 on: February 18, 2007, 06:45:53 AM »
Physically I see skinny, fat and skinny fat people as inferior to me.  Intellectually I think it goes on a case by case basis.  I'm not going to mention race at all. 

I walked into subway last night and there was the skinny cop getting his free hand me out sub trying to mack the 16 yr old girl behind the counter and not moving for the other customers when it was their turn.  When I stood next to him he tried to puff out his chest.  That plus the combination of the bullet proof vest made him look huge.  The funniest thing was that he couldn't talk to the chick behind the counter till I left cause he was keep his chest inflated. 

So just to fuck with him, I ate there.  He had to keep that shit up for like 20 min.  LOL
\

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #35 on: February 18, 2007, 06:53:39 AM »
Physically I see skinny, fat and skinny fat people as inferior to me.  Intellectually I think it goes on a case by case basis.  I'm not going to mention race at all. 

I walked into subway last night and there was the skinny cop getting his free hand me out sub trying to mack the 16 yr old girl behind the counter and not moving for the other customers when it was their turn.  When I stood next to him he tried to puff out his chest.  That plus the combination of the bullet proof vest made him look huge.  The funniest thing was that he couldn't talk to the chick behind the counter till I left cause he was keep his chest inflated. 

So just to f**k with him, I ate there.  He had to keep that shit up for like 20 min.  LOL

in what way are they inferior? they bench less? yeah that's a real accomplishment in life  ::)
Z

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #36 on: February 18, 2007, 07:15:57 AM »
in what way are they inferior? they bench less? yeah that's a real accomplishment in life  ::)

No Fluto........They are unmotivated and do nothing to improve themselves physically.  Then they have the nerve to say that BB's are shallow and narcissitic.  Just jealousy because I can dedicated time to a hobby and look better than they ever could with Jenny Craig, Curves or whatever system it is that you are on you polesmoking muscle worshiping flamo.

\

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: February 18, 2007, 07:47:18 AM »
how do you not know that he  didn't go back to his wife and says'honey..i saw this balding,wheezing musclehead at the store..he was wearing these ridiculous clothes and his legs rubbed together...he thought he looked good but when he walked out everbody started laughing'
O

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: February 18, 2007, 07:50:21 AM »
how do you not know that he  didn't go back to his wife and says'honey..i saw this balding,wheezing musclehead at the store..he was wearing these ridiculous clothes and his legs rubbed together...he thought he looked good but when he walked out everbody started laughing'
translation=you're 138 pounds and you wear four sweatshirts and three pairs of pants when you go to the store to look bigger.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #39 on: February 18, 2007, 07:58:11 AM »
No Fluto........They are unmotivated and do nothing to improve themselves physically.  Then they have the nerve to say that BB's are shallow and narcissitic.  Just jealousy because I can dedicated time to a hobby and look better than they ever could with Jenny Craig, Curves or whatever system it is that you are on you polesmoking muscle worshiping flamo.

all people without muscle do this?  ::) no idea what you talking about but you seem to have a lot of anger
Z

shiftedShapes

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: February 18, 2007, 07:59:17 AM »
i was at Sam's Club getting groceries for the week and couldn't help but notice all the skinny guys, fat guys, skinny/fat guys, bald guys, "men" with no muscle, etc. and i felt physically and mentally superior to these guys, do you feel the same?

To answer your question.  Yes I feel superior but I have realized that most people don't value themselves on the same basis that I do myself so they may not recognize my superiority.

People have different ways of defining their self-worth.  For example I do some unorthodox dances so I take a lot of pride in my manual dexterity (
), general coordination, my bodyweight strength and my balance.  Most people don't give two shits about these abilities so they don't really feel bad that they haven't developed them.  There are more people out there who are ego invested in looking fit.  However, there aren't many people who want to look really jacked, most would rather just resemble an ab-shooter, like me (see below).  So depending on how big you are Squadfather people may just look at you as a sad freak. 

If you want people to cower before you and feel small in your presence you would be better served pursuing fame and or fortune.  These are more universally admired qualities.  Bodybuilding, or twiddling your thumbs like I do, are goals that are better suited to those seeking personal improvement not recognition and power.

I'm sure you already know this, but I like to hear myself talk.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: February 18, 2007, 07:59:42 AM »
looks like you touched a nerve with bluto, dballin, all kidding aside bluto had his woman stolen from him from a huge muscular dude and he's still bitter about it.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: February 18, 2007, 08:06:34 AM »
translation=you're 138 pounds and you wear four sweatshirts and three pairs of pants when you go to the store to look bigger.

that seems more like what you'd do..you seem to be the guy who goes to the store to get looked at by other guys..

i just go to the store to buy food and shit.
O

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: February 18, 2007, 08:08:09 AM »
that seems more like what you'd do..you seem to be the guy who goes to the store to get looked at by other guys..

i just go to the store to buy food and shit.
calm down tiger, it ain't that serious.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #44 on: February 18, 2007, 08:09:45 AM »
squad father is the type of guy who's self esteem depends on his size and/or strength....he got none of those 2 so he created a muscular alter ego on this board to make up for "genetic deficiencies"..hahaha

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #45 on: February 18, 2007, 08:10:48 AM »
looks like you touched a nerve with bluto, dballin, all kidding aside bluto had his woman stolen from him from a huge muscular dude and he's still bitter about it.

ha ha ha, i thought A big guy took his little mail order thaiboy.
\

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: February 18, 2007, 08:11:14 AM »
where are your pics big boy ??...any pics...skinny or not..any pics at all????...pleaseee?

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: February 18, 2007, 08:12:42 AM »
hey by the way...did u set up something with mindspin?...or u are gonna invent an excuse this time too to back out?

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: February 18, 2007, 08:13:34 AM »
hey by the way...did u set up something with mindspin?...or u are gonna invent an excuse this time too to back out?
did you get your bodyweight up to 185 yet or is that 1,000mg. of test that you're taking still waiting to kick in?

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #49 on: February 18, 2007, 08:31:13 AM »
yeah why would a nine year old kid want to bother with a 15 year old coke head? what was he getting in return? :-X

the simple fact that ya turned this into homoerotics says something about you  ;)
carpe` vaginum!