Author Topic: Debunking Controlled Demo  (Read 19028 times)

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
Re: Debunking Controlled Demo
« Reply #75 on: February 18, 2007, 04:15:38 PM »
every question that has been asked has been given an answer by me and several others. but when you want something to happen, you close your eyes to the real answers.

I dunno man... I mean, I would like an answer as to why there's no whole in the pentagon that would have been made by a plane... no wing impressions even though it got into the 2nd ring... The wings should have made impact.

Like, why did mercedes benz say that there was no way that the pieces found at the pentagon were their's.

Why were there no bodies found on Flight 93 at the crash site... The coroner said so.

Basic things like this are what I'm talking about... I'm not focusing on the towers falling or whatever...  I've got much more solid things that I'm inquiring about.

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #76 on: February 18, 2007, 04:17:02 PM »
marvin was out of the company before 911, and that company only provided security for part of the towers. there were several other companys there, as well as the nypd and fbi that controlled the majority of the buildings.

now are you suggesting that some 10 dollar an hour security guard is in on the plot too?

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: February 18, 2007, 04:20:04 PM »
I dunno man... I mean, I would like an answer as to why there's no whole in the pentagon that would have been made by a plane... no wing impressions even though it got into the 2nd ring... The wings should have made impact.

Like, why did mercedes benz say that there was no way that the pieces found at the pentagon were their's.

Why were there no bodies found on Flight 93 at the crash site... The coroner said so.

Basic things like this are what I'm talking about... I'm not focusing on the towers falling or whatever...  I've got much more solid things that I'm inquiring about.

the hole in the pentegan wasnt the size of the plane because the wings broke off,, they wernt strong enough to penetrate the building- which was basically a bomb shelter. planes are designed to be as light as possible, they're not made of solid steel

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #78 on: February 18, 2007, 04:21:18 PM »
tu,

at the pentagon, the *object* actually punched a perfectly round hole thru THREE of the outer rings of the building.

A plane with a 25-foot diameter punched a 18-foot diameter hole thru THREE reinforced military grade buildings.  Then, it vaporized.  

So get that straight - it had enough strength to punch the same perfect hole thru all 3 buildings, but then it decided to vaporize.

Or, was it a missile - in particular a concrete nosed jdam designed to punch tight holes in buildings?  The men carried soemthing out under a blue tarp.  

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: February 18, 2007, 04:22:23 PM »
the holes thru 3 outer rings of building, slicing perfect identical holes thru SIX walls.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: February 18, 2007, 04:24:15 PM »
This pic speaks volumes.

Can any sensible person see the holes and not think missile?

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: February 18, 2007, 04:25:57 PM »
so 240,, the eye witnesses in that video are in on the plot too? how many more people can we add onto this

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #82 on: February 18, 2007, 04:28:03 PM »

the hole in the pentegan wasnt the size of the plane because the wings broke off,, they wernt strong enough to penetrate the building- which was basically a bomb shelter. planes are designed to be as light as possible, they're not made of solid steel

No, they were aluminum, this is true, but even then, the wings moving at the same speed as the aircraft should have, in my opinion at least made an impression on the building... I didn'tsee a scratch where teh wings should be... that's a big deal to me.

The laws of physics would dictate that there would be much more aluminum debris than was left... "Energy is neither created, nor destroyed, it is simply transferred".

By that law, the aluminum would have been ALL over the place... I saw no rear section sticking out, no wing impressions, nothing.

We've seen planes hit the ground going much faster, and there is still debris from wings and the fuselage... Just doesn't seem physically possible for all that aluminum which "didn't" puncture the Pentagon to disappear... do you not agree?

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #83 on: February 18, 2007, 04:29:52 PM »
so 240,, the eye witnesses in that video are in on the plot too? how many more people can we add onto this

There area lot of eye witnesses who say that they did not see a plane... They saw somethinging moving through the sky, but they did not see a plane. You used to be a cop... tell me that eye witness accounts do not often differ a great deal.

I too have some experience in the Criminal Justice system, and I know when I have spoken to witnesses... they often disagree on what they saw.

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: February 18, 2007, 04:31:21 PM »
No, they were aluminum, this is true, but even then, the wings moving at the same speed as the aircraft should have, in my opinion at least made an impression on the building... I didn'tsee a scratch where teh wings should be... that's a big deal to me.

The laws of physics would dictate that there would be much more aluminum debris than was left... "Energy is neither created, nor destroyed, it is simply transferred".

By that law, the aluminum would have been ALL over the place... I saw no rear section sticking out, no wing impressions, nothing.

We've seen planes hit the ground going much faster, and there is still debris from wings and the fuselage... Just doesn't seem physically possible for all that aluminum which "didn't" puncture the Pentagon to disappear... do you not agree?

watch the whole thing,, the wings left burn marks and an impression on the building

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: February 18, 2007, 04:33:52 PM »

Well, it's kinda reasonable to say that the people who had the power to put a missile into the Pentagon probably have the ability to put a few witnesses there who would say anything they please.

At 9:32 there was a massive explosion in the pentagon.  Dozens of clocks stopped.  FIVE MINUTES LATER at 9:37 an AWAC B2 flew over the pentagon and there was another blast.  The plane quickly ascended but was filmed by news agencies as it got out of there.  This plane was moving at 400 to 520 mph and never went below 180 feet, as the FlightDataRecorder shows when they punched in the data.  

People in traffic saw a plane moving 500 mph then a big blast.  They had no viewpoint to see if it kept going or not.  And did you see some of your *expert* witnesses?  They said the plane hit the lawn and tumbled into the building.  Completely wrong.  

Of course, the govt could show us one of the 85 videotapes the FBI admitted it had, but...

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: February 18, 2007, 04:34:38 PM »
marvin was out of the company before 911, and that company only provided security for part of the towers. there were several other companys there, as well as the nypd and fbi that controlled the majority of the buildings.

now are you suggesting that some 10 dollar an hour security guard is in on the plot too?

So if they were a company with unhonorable intentions, they're going to higher joe off the street for 10 bucks and hour?  Or are they going to put together a company capable of doing the bidding intended?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: February 18, 2007, 04:36:12 PM »
There area lot of eye witnesses who say that they did not see a plane... They saw somethinging moving through the sky, but they did not see a plane. You used to be a cop... tell me that eye witness accounts do not often differ a great deal.

I too have some experience in the Criminal Justice system, and I know when I have spoken to witnesses... they often disagree on what they saw.

The first witnesses said a chopper ascended, fired something, then landed.  This was likely the 9:32 blast that killed everyone in pentagon accounting dept who happened to be in one room.

Do you want the CNN screenshots kh300?  Witnesses all said chopper.  Then the first reporters on the scene actually walked up to the f'king hole in the Pentagon and reported no plane.

I thought we dropped the argument because everyone already knew there was no plane impact.  It's pretty obvious.  the physical evidence says no plane, witnesses all over the place on what happened, they hid all the tapes.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: February 18, 2007, 04:37:18 PM »

The amount of debris on that lawn could have fit in the back of a truck.  They said 125 TONS of plane was converted to 400 pounds of debris.

I'd love to see that one explained.

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: February 18, 2007, 04:38:20 PM »

yep,, i had a case with a murder that was caught on a street camera.. everything was as clear as day. the majority of the witnesses had saw the same thing, but there were a few assholes that had a different story. there storys dint make it to court because they were not credible. these witnesses in that video were about as credible as it gets

now who are these eye witnesses that saw a missile hitting the pentegon.. like the guy said n that video, a lot of stuff on the internet, especially conspiracy's site are lying

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #90 on: February 18, 2007, 04:39:08 PM »

watch the whole thing,, the wings left burn marks and an impression on the building

I will look at it... I have seen a lot of video and none of the video I've seen has shown it...

It's funny you mention that video... That engine housing that is shown has been stated to not be the Mercedez Benz engine that was in use by that American Airlines airplane.

I still don't see where there's any wing damage... It looks like a lot of "burn", but I don't see impressions...

I will concede that the pieces of debris they did pick up, did resemble the paint scheme of an american airlines passenger jet.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: February 18, 2007, 04:39:44 PM »
For those who enjoy visuals...

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #92 on: February 18, 2007, 04:40:24 PM »
yep,, i had a case with a murder that was caught on a street camera.. everything was as clear as day. the majority of the witnesses had saw the same thing, but there were a few assholes that had a different story. there storys dint make it to court because they were not credible. these witnesses in that video were about as credible as it gets

now who are these eye witnesses that saw a missile hitting the pentegon.. like the guy said n that video, a lot of stuff on the internet, especially conspiracy's site are lying

If any are lying, which is possible... how are any of us to know who's telling the truth... That's always a point of contention for me.

I still think there should be more aluminum lying about... the laws of physics are finite to me.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: February 18, 2007, 04:41:37 PM »
IMO the only thing that would have sliced 3 perfect holes thru a recently reinforced military grade building would be something like this:

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
« Reply #94 on: February 18, 2007, 04:43:08 PM »
So what you mean to say is that someone or something you read said or told you that that type of hole could be made by that.  I really doubt you know much of anything regarding the military Rob.
Squishy face retard

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: February 18, 2007, 04:43:42 PM »
The first witnesses said a chopper ascended, fired something, then landed.  This was likely the 9:32 blast that killed everyone in pentagon accounting dept who happened to be in one room.

Do you want the CNN screenshots kh300?  Witnesses all said chopper.  Then the first reporters on the scene actually walked up to the f'king hole in the Pentagon and reported no plane.

I thought we dropped the argument because everyone already knew there was no plane impact.  It's pretty obvious.  the physical evidence says no plane, witnesses all over the place on what happened, they hid all the tapes.

where are the witnesses.. if this was true they would be on the front page of the news. o wait, there were people that saw a missile hit the pentegon- but they are being blackmailed, i forgot.

bottom line- 911 would have been too risky. secrets are very hard to keep, especially ones this elaborate. our government is by no means a finely tuned machine. they dont do much right let alone construct the most amazing coverup in history

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: February 18, 2007, 04:43:55 PM »
you want to know how big a boeing is?  compared to a cessna.

We are to believe this entire plane converted itself into that pile of debris on the lawn.  Look at how big it really is.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: February 18, 2007, 04:45:05 PM »
So what you mean to say is that someone or something you read said or told you that that type of hole could be made by that.  I really doubt you know much of anything regarding the military Rob.

Are you going to just criticize my thoughts, then present none of your own?

Please explain to the class what caused a perfectly round 16-foot hole to cut thru all 3 of these buildings. 

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: February 18, 2007, 04:46:27 PM »
IMO the only thing that would have sliced 3 perfect holes thru a recently reinforced military grade building would be something like this:

or this

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: February 18, 2007, 04:48:05 PM »
minutes after the pentagon was hit, we got this gem