Author Topic: Fat peoples lack of willpower is sickening  (Read 356318 times)

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
Re: Fat peoples lack of willpower is sickening
« Reply #25 on: February 23, 2007, 12:46:56 PM »
Everyone's entitled to their own opinion. Even Dr.Phil gave some obese woman shit because all she did was stuff her face and all she wanted was sympathy from everyone. In the end her health suffers for it.

PB

Oh, I have no problem with bashing fat people...they deserve to be bashed...   I just don't like people making out like everyone in America is a fatass, becuase nothing could be further from the truth.
Ron: "I am lazy."

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: February 23, 2007, 12:54:45 PM »

niiiice  ???
i'd fuck the smaller one in the pink bikini and red hair with a condom.

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #27 on: February 23, 2007, 12:57:22 PM »
Oh, I have no problem with bashing fat people...they deserve to be bashed...   I just don't like people making out like everyone in America is a fatass, becuase nothing could be further from the truth.
True enough.

PB

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #28 on: February 23, 2007, 12:58:13 PM »
i'd fuck the smaller one in the pink bikini and red hair with a condom.
Can you just imagine moving rolls and rolls of blubber just to fing a pussy??? Where do you begin?

PB

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #29 on: February 23, 2007, 12:59:04 PM »
I feel bad (slightly) for the guy that was lean in school then gets a job and due to work he starts piling on the pounds, but i dont feel bad for that same guy to continue to do what his done and before he knows it his obese and a number 1 candidate for Heart disease...
1.diet has to change
2.need to exercise either before or after work
3.Make sure to do the above

Sure we all cannot be 100% on our diet and exercise all year round but if i noticed i was to put on 5kgs, i guarantee i shift in Fitness mode, I dont want to be fat or even chubby, maybe in winter i can live with it sort of but it will still play on my mind

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: February 23, 2007, 01:00:26 PM »
Can you just imagine moving rolls and rolls of blubber just to fing a pussy??? Where do you begin?

PB
actually the smaller one ain't all that bad.

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #31 on: February 23, 2007, 01:01:15 PM »

PB

Anal, then make her swallow

Here comes the money shot

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #32 on: February 23, 2007, 01:11:34 PM »
I've always said this in regards to fat and obese people.. "you do it to yourself" 

And as far as the america comment is concerned, the US is the only place where I've seen food designed
for fat, obese sloths... you guys have double bacon cheeseburgers with like 6 patties for fuck's sake! who the hell needs 6 patties in on burger?!!? with bacon and cheese, add to that cheese chili fries with more bacon.. !?!
time to re-examine things.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #33 on: February 23, 2007, 01:11:50 PM »
Since we're telling fat people stories...

Yesterday, I was in this soup and salad place in my neighborhood, and in walks this chick who must've been only 25, but was an easy 50lbs overweight. She passes by a mirror and starts checking out her hair, making sure that not a strand was out of place.

I was so tempted to say, "Honey, your fvcking hair is the least of your problems."

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: February 23, 2007, 01:15:25 PM »
I've always said this in regards to fat and obese people.. "you do it to yourself" 

And as far as the america comment is concerned, the US is the only place where I've seen food designed
for fat, obese sloths... you guys have double bacon cheeseburgers with like 6 patties for fuck's sake! who the hell needs 6 patties in on burger?!!? with bacon and cheese, add to that cheese chili fries with more bacon.. !?!

hahahahaha.

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #35 on: February 23, 2007, 01:16:18 PM »
Its fucking amazing how they can eat all that junk. Even funnier when they do 20 minutes of cardio, burning 40 calories and then buy a chocolate right after training.

The funniest is when you see people ordering a big mac and large fries AND A DIET COKE. HAHAHAH.WOP DE DOO. YOU ARE REALLY TRYING NOW ARENT YOU LARDASS. DIET COKE WOOOOOW.

I hear ya.

I see them at the gym all the time.

They'll do a monster 5 minute cardio workout, at about 20 revs/steps a minute. Then they walk away like they accomplished something.....

HAHA, RON.....

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #36 on: February 23, 2007, 01:20:48 PM »

A combination of factors are responsible for the problem.

First, nutrition is simply not taught in school. I don't remember taking a single course in the subject.

Second, doctors are suprisingly clueless with regard to nutrition, as medical school gives the subject the short shrift. The people who really understand nutrition are in the alternative medicine and fitness community.

Third, most Americans cities aren't walkable. So, people drive everywhere. Just walking a couple miles a day would do wonders for most overweight people.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: February 23, 2007, 01:24:10 PM »
fast food is like a drug, very addictive, that's why i very rarely eat it.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: February 23, 2007, 01:24:52 PM »
Eating at the movies is the serial killer...

Why on earth do you need to eat a tub of popcorn, an icecream, lollies and large coke just to sit and watch the movie..you dont need that much energy if you were going to run a marathon, why eat it just to sit down, thats easily 5000 calories.... :-[

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #39 on: February 23, 2007, 01:25:31 PM »
A combination of factors are responsible for the problem.

First, nutrition is simply not taught in school. I don't remember taking a single course in the subject.

Second, doctors are suprisingly clueless with regard to nutrition, as medical school gives the subject the short shrift. The people who really understand nutrition are in the alternative medicine and fitness community.

Third, most Americans cities aren't walkable. So, people drive everywhere. Just walking a couple miles a day would do wonders for most overweight people.

I agree with you completely.. also I've noticed some states are healthier then others.. in places down south obesity tends to consume more then half the population, while places like NY, Cali don't seem as bad.. also Texas seems pretty bad as well.

affy

« Reply #40 on: February 23, 2007, 01:39:28 PM »
*waits for adonis to come through and say that fast food is still great*

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: February 23, 2007, 01:40:26 PM »

it's really not bad IN MODERATION just like anything in life, problem is that people can't control themselves.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: February 23, 2007, 01:48:12 PM »
it's really not bad IN MODERATION just like anything in life, problem is that people can't control themselves.
its more then control, its a total disdain for life, most fat people are happy there fat, maybe deep inside they wish they were dead but when i tease a fat person there pretty happy with the remarks i give them, i know a girl at 18 is over weight i work with her she has fried hot chips for lunch every day amongst other things ,
  i always say something about it and she just laughs...once she had a sausage roll, 4 donuts, fried chips and a large fanta for lunch and before she ate it she came up to me and showed me her meal :'(

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
« Reply #43 on: February 23, 2007, 01:51:48 PM »
It absolutely is...It makes me sick! Has anyone seen 33,000 calories on TLC? They profile 4 obese people and count how many calories they eat during the day...It's fucking sickening! Something that is even more sickening is when these lack of willpower fat asses claim genetics! It is scientific fact that a human being has never failed to lose weight on a limited calorie diet. I would love to set up a weight loss clinic for obese people; I would have them sign a release before entering (so I can't get sued), guarantee them they would lose weight then...lock them in a room with a treadmill for three months and feed them nothing but lettuce and water. We'll see how bad their genetics are then.

No weight training>? ::)

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #44 on: February 23, 2007, 01:53:41 PM »
If there was enough food to go around and if 30 people didnt die from starvation in the time it took to write this post, then i would be more sympathtic. ... but then again, thats not the case.
L

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #45 on: February 23, 2007, 01:54:36 PM »

I actually agree with Adonis on most things. However, I have a problem with his "Eat whatever you want" theory, as it doesn't address the psychological aspect of eating. "Eating whatever you want" doesn't mean eating one Krispy Kreme donut, it means eating them until you're full. Sweets and fast food are calorie dense and are much more easily overeaten than your traditional bodybuilding foods.

There's also the health aspect. As you get older, can't get away with eating unhealthy foods as much. God knows what's in a Big Mac.

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #46 on: February 23, 2007, 02:05:37 PM »
MMmmmm.... Big Mac!!!!

DVSGOD

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #47 on: February 23, 2007, 02:27:29 PM »
The important question is .... would you pork them ?
Id nail that one on the far right  :-*

HalloweenMan

• Getbig III
  • Team What The Fuck?!?!?!
« Reply #48 on: February 23, 2007, 02:32:35 PM »
I hate fat people.

Yesterday, there was a documentary on TV about a 19 year ols that was 218kg.
The fat slut had her stomach removed, got a Gastric bypass surgery. No willpower at all.

When she got down to 194kg, she was all happy about her "new life" and how slim she was.

WTF??? at 19?? She was 140kg overweight at her "new life" with 194!
I wanted to beat that fat piece of shit with a pole and make her run a marathon every day.

Fuck fat people.

before the army, i had a lame office job, doing clerk type stuff, i worked there for almost 3 years.  well there was a lady there who was all sorts of fat and disgusting.  well she had gastric bypass done and she lost well over 200 lbs, and actually started to look semi decent for a former fat slob.  she even had surgery to get rid of excess skin and stuff like that.  well one day her boyfriendc dumps her and in the following months, i witnessed her gain back that weight at an unbelievable rate.  only this time she looked even worse.  on my last day there i asked her how she lives with herself and she told me she didnt even have an answer.   :(
im glad im nothing like that. 
F

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #49 on: February 23, 2007, 02:37:43 PM »
before the army, i had a lame office job, doing clerk type stuff, i worked there for almost 3 years.  well there was a lady there who was all sorts of fat and disgusting.  well she had gastric bypass done and she lost well over 200 lbs, and actually started to look semi decent for a former fat slob.  she even had surgery to get rid of excess skin and stuff like that.  well one day her boyfriendc dumps her and in the following months, i witnessed her gain back that weight at an unbelievable rate.  only this time she looked even worse.  on my last day there i asked her how she lives with herself and she told me she didnt even have an answer.   :(
im glad im nothing like that. 

4 weeks later she committed suicide... good job buddY!