Author Topic: The Cage is up and a go...  (Read 5348 times)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Re: The Cage is up and a go...
« Reply #50 on: February 25, 2007, 04:30:08 PM »
2 things:

1.  Is there a possibility that people will vote along their party lines or opinions and not objectively?

2.  Are you really Gary Busey, DeBussey?
1. Possible that not one single person will vote for other than where they stand on the issue.  But there is going to be people like me that for the most part have been largely undecided on this issue.  I have reasons for being for and against it so I imagine I'll vote for who has the best essay in this case, perhaps there are more like me on this issue.

2. I am convinced DeBussey is Gary Busey.  There have been countless gimmicks, but only one Debussey.  :D IMO.

Debussey

• Getbig IV
  • The shadow braggs about hitting women
« Reply #51 on: February 25, 2007, 04:37:29 PM »
2 things:

1.  Is there a possibility that people will vote along their party lines or opinions and not objectively?

2.  Are you really Gary Busey, DeBussey?

1: Yes.

2: The intergalactic coexistence that we all are a part of will open the void and expose the unknown factor that defines our very existence. The human perception of teh void is the essence of nothing, yet this only proves the universal trickery which defines the mystery of the human existence. The paradox -> in the fact that this mystery is the driving force behind the human search for meaning, yet it will always remain hidden, thus creating a drive that for those who do not see the bigger picture always will seem irrational. Only by seeing the bigger picture can this irrationality be turned into rationality, yet the only true way to see if the human consciousness was ever allowed to experience this is death. If not, human existence from a human standpoint is pointless and irrational.
There is a way. A way that leads to the bigger picture. The way of Gary Busey. He knows the truth.
Gary Debussey has spoken.
Support DEBUSSEYWORLD!

BRUCE

• Getbig IV
  • Different Dunes, Same Sand
« Reply #52 on: February 25, 2007, 04:44:55 PM »
There is nothing 'gimmick' about this:

Thread Killer

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: February 25, 2007, 07:45:30 PM »
1: Yes.

2: The intergalactic coexistence that we all are a part of will open the void and expose the unknown factor that defines our very existence. The human perception of teh void is the essence of nothing, yet this only proves the universal trickery which defines the mystery of the human existence. The paradox -> in the fact that this mystery is the driving force behind the human search for meaning, yet it will always remain hidden, thus creating a drive that for those who do not see the bigger picture always will seem irrational. Only by seeing the bigger picture can this irrationality be turned into rationality, yet the only true way to see if the human consciousness was ever allowed to experience this is death. If not, human existence from a human standpoint is pointless and irrational.
There is a way. A way that leads to the bigger picture. The way of Gary Busey. He knows the truth.
Gary Debussey has spoken.

AH HAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  ONLY GARY BUSEY WOULD SAY THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS IS CLASSIC VINTAGE 110% GRADE A BUSEY!!!!! ;D

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: February 25, 2007, 07:47:58 PM »
Thanks, Debussey - and good luck to you too!  Don't worry, I'm as new to this as you are, and I haven't written a solid English essay since high school (which is probably not as long ago for me as most here).  I'll be keeping it pretty simple in my piece, but I have some good points I'd like to make without the need for in depth research or cluttered information.  I'm looking to make sound logic the key to my essay rather than complexity - I think that's more appropriate for this issue.

Berserker, I'm loving 'The Cage' image, although I'm beginning to wonder what I've gotten myself into here!  Thanks again to everyone that has made this concept a reality.

Let the games begin......
Thanks bro!!!

Debussey

• Getbig IV
  • The shadow braggs about hitting women
« Reply #55 on: February 25, 2007, 08:39:10 PM »
AH HAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  ONLY GARY BUSEY WOULD SAY THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS IS CLASSIC VINTAGE 110% GRADE A BUSEY!!!!! ;D

;)

And pay attention, there = some important points in there. Gary = a philosopher.
Support DEBUSSEYWORLD!

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: March 05, 2007, 03:27:08 AM »
Yello????  Bruce?  Debussey?  We still on ;D