Author Topic: CHERI LANE (LAURA)@@ 2 WEEKS OUT!!!  (Read 68819 times)

knny187

• Getbig V
Re: CHERI LANE (LAURA)@@ 2 WEEKS OUT!!!
« Reply #500 on: March 11, 2007, 12:47:54 PM »
very good

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #501 on: March 11, 2007, 12:49:01 PM »
21 pages? Why the fvck is this thread so long?
!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #502 on: March 11, 2007, 12:54:12 PM »
Bravo, Laura!

Pollux

• Getbig V
  • I'm kind of a big deal!
« Reply #503 on: March 11, 2007, 01:02:44 PM »
Hey Everyone!!!   I'm back.  And although I didn't cure cancer...I did place, in the Open Level in fact.  :)  I placed 5th and I'm very happy about it as like everyone has said "it is a level V show" and I wasn't quite a level V competitor.  I did my best, had a great time and then I placed.  As far as the Masters.  The expeditor came out and called "Fitness over 40 up next" when he meant "figure over 40", therefore I did not go back stage and was not there when they called me out.  Soooooooooo, I was disqualified for not being there for the judging.  They appologized emphatically, but there was nothing they could do.  I am glad I decided to "try" the open, otherwise it would have been a wasted effort this time around.  There were a lot of beautiful girls, but I feel I held my own considering it was my first time ever stepping foot on stage. 

This experience was wonderful.  I enjoyed myself so much and wasn't the least bit nervous.  I wiill definitely be doing the June show as well.  Be warned though ... it too is a level V show. :)

Thank you again everyone for all your support.

With love,

Laura

You don't make ANY sense, Laura.  ::)

You KNOW you're not a level V competitor, yet compete in a level V show. Instead of starting from the ground up, you're gonna jump right into a level V show... again.  ::)

Granted, you look good, but Michael there is filling your head with delusions of grandeur thinking you can jump right in a level V show as a first timer.          

Pollux

• Getbig V
« Reply #504 on: March 11, 2007, 01:04:35 PM »
21 pages? Why the fvck is this thread so long?

The same reason Hulkster I'm Calling for a Truce thread is so long.  ::)

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #505 on: March 11, 2007, 01:09:00 PM »
You don't make ANY sense, Laura.  ::)

You KNOW you're not a level V competitor, yet compete in a level V show. Instead of starting from the ground up, you're gonna jump right into a level V show... again.  ::)

Granted, you look good, but Michael there is filling your head with delusions of grandeur thinking you can jump right in a level V show as a first timer.         

It could have been a disaster, but the reality is she didn't do bad at all.  Since she seems to be able to hold her own at that level, no sense going backwards at this point.

That doesn't change the fact that she has serious "issues", though, and will probably have a meltdown worthy of local news coverage at some point.  :-\
Ron: "I am lazy."

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #506 on: March 11, 2007, 01:38:36 PM »

It could have been a disaster, but the reality is she didn't do bad at all.  Since she seems to be able to hold her own at that level, no sense going backwards at this point.

That doesn't change the fact that she has serious "issues", though, and will probably have a meltdown worthy of local news coverage at some point.  :-\

Hopefully it comes complete with .45 to the head.

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #507 on: March 11, 2007, 01:44:59 PM »
my mom is 44 , im gonna show her your pics so she can see what she could look like.

babydoc

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #508 on: March 11, 2007, 02:00:05 PM »
How many girls were in your class, Laura?  The sunshine used to be a pretty big show;  however, the last 2 years, there have not been too many competitors.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #509 on: March 11, 2007, 02:17:58 PM »
my mom is 44 , im gonna show her your pics so she can see what she could look like.

Your mom's not dating the "Steroid Kamikaze"...   her results may vary.  :-\
Ron: "I am lazy."

Pollux

• Getbig V
« Reply #510 on: March 11, 2007, 02:18:58 PM »
I think the "Delusional Duo" are in hiding.  

Stavios

« Reply #511 on: March 11, 2007, 02:31:56 PM »
GOOD JOB !

now how about some pictures in the 2 pieces suit  8)

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #512 on: March 11, 2007, 02:32:37 PM »
Thank you again to all those who have been supportive and offered both advice and "constructive" critism.

To all you others (and you all know who you are ;)) ... you can't burst this bubble I have.  ;D  I said I was going to do it, I did it, and I plan on doing it again. 

As far as jumping into this level 5 show, the shows in this area (Palm Beach) are higher level shows so in order to start at a level 1...I would have to travel.  I take this show as experience and I'm using what I have learned to move forward to June's show.

That's all, thank you everyone for going on this ride with me.  It was a blast!!!

Laura xoxo
:D Weee

efirkey

• Getbig IV
« Reply #513 on: March 11, 2007, 02:57:46 PM »
I'm 39 and today I was thinking that there are very few women my age that I find attractive, but damn,  you are one of them.  congrats and have fun with the process.

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #514 on: March 11, 2007, 03:00:50 PM »
You've done a greaT JOB AND WORKED so hard!  You look beautiful!  I'm sure youdid great and had fun!!!
Please email me the info for the show coming up;....you are very motivating and inspirational! :D :-*

Translation:

Show me the cycle!

-Hedge
As empty as paradise

Debussey

• Getbig IV
  • The shadow braggs about hitting women
« Reply #515 on: March 11, 2007, 03:01:26 PM »

That's all, thank you everyone for going on this ride with me.  It was a blast!!!

Laura xoxo

Hopefully, Mike rides you hard (when he rides your strap on).
Support DEBUSSEYWORLD!

The_Hammer

• Getbig V
  • President Barack Obama -- 2 Term U.S. President
« Reply #516 on: March 11, 2007, 03:08:59 PM »
Impressive.  Keep up the good work.

PhoenixRising

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #517 on: March 11, 2007, 03:11:12 PM »
Good job!

littleguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #518 on: March 11, 2007, 03:13:20 PM »
You don't make ANY sense, Laura.  ::)

You KNOW you're not a level V competitor, yet compete in a level V show. Instead of starting from the ground up, you're gonna jump right into a level V show... again.  ::)

You guys Fu#$ing kill me. If Laura would have done a Level 1, you guys would have chastized her, she does a level 5 and you guys bash her. Grow a sack, step on stage and then be one to judge. Right now most of you are armchair quarterbacks that will never step on stage and never bench more 225. The way I see it Laura showed no fear, jumped into a Level 5 show and F'in placed....now that's awesome!!! Now as with any competitor, you learn from your mistakes and come back that much Better!!!

BigAnt

• Pros
  • Getbig III
  • What don't kill me...makes me stronger
« Reply #519 on: March 11, 2007, 03:15:36 PM »
You guys Fu#$ing kill me. If Laura would have done a Level 1, you guys would have chastized her, she does a level 5 and you guys bash her. Grow a sack, step on stage and then be one to judge. Right now most of you are armchair quarterbacks that will never step on stage and never bench more 225. The way I see it Laura showed no fear, jumped into a Level 5 show and F'in placed....now that's awesome!!! Now as with any competitor, you learn from your mistakes and come back that much Better!!!

Best thing I heard in the entire thread!

good post!

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #520 on: March 11, 2007, 03:18:11 PM »

Meltdown!

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #521 on: March 11, 2007, 03:25:34 PM »
Meltdown!
...for someone in college, your vocabulary is quite limited.  ::)

:D Weee

littleguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #522 on: March 11, 2007, 03:47:11 PM »
Meltdown!

Meltdown??? Perhaps...but just speaking the truth!!

Kudos Laura....

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #523 on: March 11, 2007, 03:48:57 PM »
Meltdown??? Perhaps...but just speaking the truth!!

Kudos Laura....

THanx LG for having our backs!!

LLES

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #524 on: March 11, 2007, 03:51:10 PM »
Great job Laura! No matter what these wannabes say, at least you had the fortitute to get onstage. Be proud girl, you earned it.