Author Topic: Militarymuscle69 You have no right to bitch and you're way off base.  (Read 4256 times)

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
Re: Militarymuscle69 You have no right to bitch and you're way off base.
« Reply #25 on: February 28, 2007, 06:56:24 PM »
Funny MM69 hasn't responded..............b ut you all have!   ;D

BRUCE

• Getbig IV
  • Different Dunes, Same Sand
« Reply #26 on: February 28, 2007, 06:57:44 PM »
I'll leave you two fellas to agree on my all-round shamefulness, okay?  Let me know how the group-think concludes, I'm riveted.
Thread Killer

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #27 on: February 28, 2007, 07:03:53 PM »
I'll leave you two fellas to agree on my all-round shamefulness, okay?  Let me know how the group-think concludes, I'm riveted.

what's funny is, I know the US economy is hanging by a rope and we do need to invest a trillion in Iraq in order to steal a nice piece of that 50 tril in saleable oil.  We would like it, and we'd like to keep others from getting it. 

We both agree there is a need to control iraq.  You because of some 'free their hearts and minds' bullshit.  Me because of the oil.

I just have the balls to admit we need to do it to maintain our way of life.  You don't have the guts to face what everyone else sees.  Hell, ribo posted some nice ironclad evidence we're stealing the oil by buying it for a very low price WE CHOOSE.   

You'r okay with them playing ref in the cities, I want them to just guard the bases, oil and border.  Sack up dude.  Admit it - we didn't drive around Darfur (hum rights abuse) and NKorea (WMD!!) to invade oil nations on coincidence.  Be honest with yourself.

BRUCE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: February 28, 2007, 07:12:22 PM »
what's funny is, I know the US economy is hanging by a rope and we do need to invest a trillion in Iraq in order to steal a nice piece of that 50 tril in saleable oil.  We would like it, and we'd like to keep others from getting it. 

We both agree there is a need to control iraq.  You because of some 'free their hearts and minds' bullshit.  Me because of the oil.

I just have the balls to admit we need to do it to maintain our way of life.  You don't have the guts to face what everyone else sees.  Hell, ribo posted some nice ironclad evidence we're stealing the oil by buying it for a very low price WE CHOOSE.   

You'r okay with them playing ref in the cities, I want them to just guard the bases, oil and border.  Sack up dude.  Admit it - we didn't drive around Darfur (hum rights abuse) and NKorea (WMD!!) to invade oil nations on coincidence.  Be honest with yourself.

Oh yes, your level of brevity is astonishing, my testicles are shrinking in awe.  How interesting you side with a man that has openly admitted he wants the US forces to lose and has mocked a dead soldier’s family.  Calm down and look at things more reasonably, and then decide what it is you actually want, as you seem very confused:

- Stay in Iraq and steal their oil
- Flee like cowards and stop all this silly spending

You're a very perplexed man.
Thread Killer

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: February 28, 2007, 07:29:54 PM »
Oh yes, your level of brevity is astonishing, my testicles are shrinking in awe.  How interesting you side with a man that has openly admitted he wants the US forces to lose and has mocked a dead soldier’s family.  Calm down and look at things more reasonably, and then decide what it is you actually want, as you seem very confused:

- Stay in Iraq and steal their oil
- Flee like cowards and stop all this silly spending

You're a very perplexed man.

No sir.  it's simple.

We should leave the cities and let the Iraqi police do what we've been training them to do for 2 years.

We can then use our men to guard the border, US bases, and oil infrastructure.  We can kill anything that comes within 5 miles of our area without losing a man.  Hell, predator drones can do 90% of the work.  At 10% of the cost to taxpayers.

BRUCE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: February 28, 2007, 07:34:59 PM »
No sir.  it's simple.

We should leave the cities and let the Iraqi police do what we've been training them to do for 2 years.

We can then use our men to guard the border, US bases, and oil infrastructure.  We can kill anything that comes within 5 miles of our area without losing a man.  Hell, predator drones can do 90% of the work.  At 10% of the cost to taxpayers.

Wow, what a brave option - leave the Iraqis to die and steal their oil in the process.  Your genitals must dwarf that of an average man.
Thread Killer

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: February 28, 2007, 07:36:37 PM »
Wow, what a brave option - leave the Iraqis to die and steal their oil in the process.  Your genitals must dwarf that of an average man.

We admit we're taking their oil at less than market prices we choose - this is stealing.  it's a fact.  We cannot debate it.  They admit it :)

Leave them to die?  Dude, they have a police force trained by the US of A!  For two years!

They want us out, they're ready to crack skulls to fix the place.  The US is the one playing with kid gloves.  Let them do their job.

BRUCE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: February 28, 2007, 07:46:31 PM »
We admit we're taking their oil at less than market prices we choose - this is stealing.  it's a fact.  We cannot debate it.  They admit it :)

Leave them to die?  Dude, they have a police force trained by the US of A!  For two years!

They want us out, they're ready to crack skulls to fix the place.  The US is the one playing with kid gloves.  Let them do their job.

Oh, okay - more than 100,000 soldiers redeployed in an Iraq that you claim is in chaos and you don't think this will negatively impact the ability to stabilise the region?  This is military suicide, it's soothing to know someone with your entirely illogical and imbalanced thought patterns will never hold any position with meaningful consequences.
Thread Killer

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #33 on: February 28, 2007, 07:59:22 PM »
Oh, okay - more than 100,000 soldiers redeployed in an Iraq that you claim is in chaos and you don't think this will negatively impact the ability to stabilise the region?  This is military suicide, it's soothing to know someone with your entirely illogical and imbalanced thought patterns will never hold any position with meaningful consequences.

I think this is true.  I posed that precise question to someone on the ground in Iraq on Sunday and he said pulling out of the cities right now would result in total chaos. 

BRUCE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: February 28, 2007, 08:17:04 PM »
I think this is true.  I posed that precise question to someone on the ground in Iraq on Sunday and he said pulling out of the cities right now would result in total chaos. 

We know of the immense jihadist presence in Iraq right now.  The combined forces are having difficulty getting it under control, particularly in Baghdad.  Why then, 240 believes we should up and leave this area and expect the developing Iraqi forces to be able to deal with it alone is something only he can explain.

He's a defeatist, and an advocate of stealing resources, nothing less.
Thread Killer

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: February 28, 2007, 08:18:37 PM »

Has/will chaos ensue when the brits pull their men?

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #36 on: February 28, 2007, 08:20:40 PM »
I will ensue 240

ps we need you on G&O ;)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

BRUCE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: February 28, 2007, 08:21:54 PM »

No, they are removing forces from the south, which is more stabilised than Baghdad.
Thread Killer

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #38 on: February 28, 2007, 11:57:27 PM »
I guess we can't control how people feel about the President.  As you know, I'd like him to be given a little more respect, despite what some people perceive to be his shortcomings and mistakes.  I don't enjoy seeing anyone on the receiving end of insults.

If I started a thread about Bush and most people responded negatively, well that's just part and parcel of this board.  All we can do is use logic and reason to try and convince otherwise.

Great post.

-Hedge
As empty as paradise

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: March 01, 2007, 04:56:33 AM »
I don't enjoy seeing anyone on the receiving end of insults.

except Al Gore?

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
  • You can't be a citizen unless you serve
« Reply #40 on: March 01, 2007, 05:17:51 AM »
You claim nothing gets any attention unless it's Bush Bashing... Yet you've only ever started 5 thread in political?  And out of your 5 threads let's see if this is the kind of treatment you've experienced here in political?  Oh wait, look ahhhhh ha!!!  NOT... Gee, is that one of the biggest threads in political started by you?  And isn't even a Bush Bashing thread... Well Gollygeeeeee , it sure is.... ;D  Why don't you try starting some other poltical threads that aren't Bush related, seems like it hasn't been a problem for you so far HAS IT?

Islamists support Obama posters at rallies..help or harm?   militarymuscle69  8 replies  40 views   Today at 10:11:52 AM

Who decided that the mother's "rights" outweighed the baby's rights?  « 1 2 ... 8 9 »  militarymuscle69  222 replies  681 views   February 25, 2007, 05:03:27 PM

Non bush bashing topics  militarymuscle69  24 replies  62 views   Today at 02:20:01 PM

how come no one claims Dems lied about WMD?  « 1 2 ... 5 6 »  militarymuscle69  149 replies  416 views   February 20, 2007, 10:23:52 AM

54 degrees in Hawaii yesterday...Global cooling?  « 1 2 »  militarymuscle69  33 replies  154 views   February 06, 2007, 10:10:23 AM

Good job our feraless leader. I didn't say MY posts weren't getting responses. I know what the people want and I seem to be giving it to them (thanks for pumping me up). I said posts in general. But good job
gotta love life

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: March 01, 2007, 05:20:57 AM »
Look at this, the top 11 threads... The top 4 threads in political were started by conservatives on the board and MM69 has the biggest topic which is not about Bush at all...  Look the majority of the top threads go to board conservatives... HMMMMMMM..... I think you have no cause MM69 and should probably apologize for your false accusation.

click to enlarge:

Keep in mind that TA's thread was started and hashed out mostly in General before it got moved to political...

The problem with apologizing is that you admit you aren't neutral in being a moderator. So in turn it is your admittedly BIASED opinion that the board is not partisan.
gotta love life

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #42 on: March 01, 2007, 07:34:50 AM »
The problem with apologizing is that you admit you aren't neutral in being a moderator. So in turn it is your admittedly BIASED opinion that the board is not partisan.

He's just a regular member.

As long as he doesn't abuse his moderating properties, he's a good moderator.

Abuse: Eg deleting posts that are inconvenient for him, but doesn't break any rule of the board.

-Hedge
As empty as paradise

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: March 01, 2007, 07:46:59 AM »
Funny MM69 hasn't responded..............b ut you all have!   ;D

Forgive me for not responding earlier to this, I only do this at work, I have a life at home
gotta love life

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: March 01, 2007, 08:59:44 AM »

Please read this, you do not understand why and how this board was started or why the mod balance was insisted on...

A missunderstanding I'm thinking... Remembering back, some of the accusations from some of the people posting in general was that threads would get deleted or merged and in general harsh policy applied to certain people like you or me because the board leaned the other way politically.  The balance is so that there is comfort in this area.  A person can post freely knowing that there is not a board of mods that leans all one way politically.  It also means that the accusation can't be levied in the first place.  It also makes it possible for any mod to participate in the board like a normal poster.  Because the person you are arguing with, may not be comfortable bringing an issue to you the very next day.  Since we adopted the mod range, it means everyone should have another choice of mod to go to nullifying the issue before it ever happens.  It was thought that this board would best benefit from the range for these reasons because it is a political board where sides do get drawn and drawn often.  So yes I do agree that politics has nothing to do with being a good mod, but the political balance is there for safety of all who come to the board and is there for us mods too!  Otherwise I would have to guard my participation extensively for the fairness of all.  Hope that explains why there should be a mod balance.  You are also right that the balance of the board comes from those who post here, not from the mod balance.  The mod balance is for the security of all the users, but really has nothing to do with the board balance that is indeed made up of the participants and in that aspect I'm just 1 more voice in a board of voices no better than anyone else.  I don't expect people to listen to what I have to say politically more because I'm a mod.  I would hope I'm gauged like everyone else with my political beliefs.