Author Topic: Richard2004 is a gimmick, the real Richard Schmidt is dead!!!  (Read 15035 times)

Richard2004

• Getbig IV
  • REAL explosive strength!
Re: Richard2004 is a gimmick, the real Richard Schmidt is dead!!!
« Reply #25 on: March 01, 2007, 04:18:00 PM »
Hi Richard2004! It was my birthday last week. PM me or email me if ya want.

Meddy, I am SO sorry that I forgot your birthday...and I hang my head in shame!!

How are things going with you and your family/loved-ones?!  Well, I hope!?

PM me.

I need to stop wasting time trying to communicate/reason with these demented, druggy, juvenile, members of the "Squadfvcker Gang" and spend my time on these boards more productively.

Take care!!

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #26 on: March 01, 2007, 04:24:28 PM »
Meddy, I am SO sorry that I forgot your birthday...and I hang my head in shame!!

How are things going with you and your family/loved-ones?!  Well, I hope!?

PM me.

I need to stop wasting time trying to communicate/reason with these demented, druggy, juvenile, members of the "Squadfvcker Gang" and spend my time on these boards more productively.

Take care!!

Get the fuck off the V before you break a hip and try to hold us liable for it.

Richard2004

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: March 01, 2007, 04:26:54 PM »
MELTDOWN!

Oh, I get it now!!

On these boards, having a "meltdown" is being able to write more than one paragraph and being able to intelligently respond and defend yourself and make others look like the druggie, psycho., demented, morons that they are, etc.

Just like being a 'schmoe" on these boards is merely admiring/supporting the females who built their figures through weight-training!

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: March 01, 2007, 04:28:57 PM »
Oh, I get it now!!

On these boards, having a "meltdown" is being able to write more than one paragraph and being able to intelligently respond and defend yourself and make others look like the druggie, psycho., demented, morons that they are, etc.

Just like being a 'schmoe" on these boards is merely admiring/supporting the females who built their figures through weight-training!

Fortunately you fall into both categories so feel free to call yourself whatever you want, ya old fart. I'm just waiting for Father Time to punch you in the face with his sickle.

Richard2004

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: March 01, 2007, 04:35:37 PM »
Get the fuck off the V before you break a hip and try to hold us liable for it.

Awww...I think I'll stay here for a while!!

But, why don't you make me "get the fuck off" internet "tough guy"!?

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: March 01, 2007, 04:38:24 PM »
Awww...I think I'll stay here for a while!!

But, why don't you make me "get the fuck off" internet "tough guy"!?

What are you going to do? Drop 350 pounds on my head after you clean and jerk it, you lying sack of shit?  ::)

Richard2004

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: March 01, 2007, 04:45:57 PM »
What are you going to do? Drop 350 pounds on my head after you clean and jerk it, you lying sack of shit?  ::)

Naw, but why don't you see if you can even deadlift the 340 lbs. that I officially clean-and-jerked as a 185 lb., skinny, teenager!!??

That is, if you can actually read and understand my posted/documented-on-Getbig BB mag. Olympic weightlifting contest report(s) and supporting pics.!?  Which obviously you can't!!

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: March 01, 2007, 04:49:14 PM »
Naw, but why don't you see if you can even deadlift the 340 lbs. that I officially clean-and-jerked as a 185 lb., skinny, teenager!!

That is, if you can actually read and understand my posted/dcumented BB mag. Olympic weightlifting contest report(s) and supporting pics.!?  Which obviously you can't!!

I've yet to see any proof that you are said teenager outside of a magazine you dug up after looking for for 2 months.

340 deadlift? hahahahaha, I don't know muscles. That's a lot of weight!!!!  ::)

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #33 on: March 01, 2007, 04:52:25 PM »
If old people know so much, how come you can always find them having the most epic meltdowns consisting of twenty paragraphs hahahah You would think that they were smart enough to realize that you dont need all that talk to get a point across... Brutal Waste of 'Golden Years' ahahaha
L

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #34 on: March 01, 2007, 05:02:27 PM »
Owned by yourself

Uhhh...here are your TEN (10) PM's...since you "called me out" again! 

Dianabol Dballn, do mommy and daddy know you are using their PC you druggie, demented, psycho, juvenile!!??

NO. 1:
NO. 2::

NO. 3:
NO. 4:
NO. 5:
NO  6:
NO. 7:
NO. 8:
NO. 9:
NO. 10:

#1-#3 are the same PM dipshit, so thats like 8.  Learn some math you deluded fuck.  I own you.  I'm so in your head. 
\

Richard2004

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: March 01, 2007, 06:21:03 PM »
I'm so in your head. 

Hahahahaha...the only "head" you are AT ALL associated with is the head you give your squadfucker gang buddies during blowjobs, you druggie, demented, DELUSIONAL, psycho, fag, juvenile!

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #36 on: March 01, 2007, 06:26:35 PM »
Naw, but why don't you see if you can even deadlift the 340 lbs. that I officially clean-and-jerked as a 185 lb., skinny, teenager!!??

That is, if you can actually read and understand my posted/documented-on-Getbig BB mag. Olympic weightlifting contest report(s) and supporting pics.!?  Which obviously you can't!!

I thought this was a bodybuilding site... who cares how much you can lift anyway?

I'm sure ALL those times you were on stage, people asked you how much you could bench right?

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #37 on: March 01, 2007, 07:02:38 PM »
Hahahahaha...the only "head" you are AT ALL associated with is the head you give your squadfucker gang buddies during blowjobs, you druggie, demented, DELUSIONAL, psycho, fag, juvenile!

Guys lay off the old fuck he's just mad that no one has offered to change the old fucks diaper.. And hes getting grumpy because he has a monster case of the red ass... son of a bitch is so old he farts dust..

Count Grishnackh

• Getbig III
  • The easiest person to deceive is one's own self
« Reply #38 on: March 01, 2007, 07:49:06 PM »
Richard, what's goin' on man?

Richard2004

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: March 01, 2007, 09:12:22 PM »
Richard, what's goin' on man?

Awww...just gettin' flamed like hell, as usual...but, it's lots of fun tradin' barbs!

How are things going with you, bro!?

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: March 01, 2007, 09:14:29 PM »
Awww...just gettin' flamed like hell, as usual...but, it's lots of fun tradin' barbs!

Bro? Can't say I've met too many 70+ year olds that talk like that. Hello gimmick!

Richard2004

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: March 01, 2007, 09:15:26 PM »
Guys lay off the old fuck he's just mad that no one has offered to change the old fucks diaper.. And hes getting grumpy because he has a monster case of the red ass... son of a bitch is so old he farts dust..

Hahahahaha...that's one thing you drug freaks won't ever have to worry about...getting "old" that is...cuz most of you will be worm-food before age 50!!

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #42 on: March 01, 2007, 09:17:21 PM »
Bro? Can't say I've met too many 70+ year olds that talk like that. Hello gimmick!
Oh, I get it now!!

Actually, I think it's the exclamation points emphasizing that you are emotional about the situation.

That would be why the term "meltdown" is being used... My dad is 67 and he has NEVER used the word "bro"...

Just in case you needed a reference point.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: March 01, 2007, 09:19:42 PM »
Actually, I think it's the exclamation points emphasizing that you are emotional about the situation.

That would be why the term "meltdown" is being used... My dad is 67 and he has NEVER used the word "bro"...

I hardly use the word and I'm 20. This guy is so full of shit it's sad.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #44 on: March 01, 2007, 09:23:40 PM »
I hardly use the word and I'm 20. This guy is so full of shit it's sad.

I bet I don't use it more than once every 6 weeks... If that... and that's only to like one or two people who've said it to me first...

Normally, "What's up man?" Is my normal phrase.

It's fairly obvious that he's not even close to 70.

Oh and Richard... a Schmoe is someone who "worships" the female muscle... I don't mind a buff girl, but I'm not gonna let some bitch put a spiked heel on my balls just because she works out.

Count Grishnackh

• Getbig III
« Reply #45 on: March 01, 2007, 09:59:30 PM »

Alot is going on bro, we've just finished recruiting sizzling little figure hottie Mercedes Khani into the SQUAD,  Alex23 was just awarded permanent status, I'm sure he will be outing many a skinny little bottom bear cub as he prowls the expos and bodybuilding shows.

kiwiol has brought another sleek, muscular babe into the fold with The Beast.

Things are looking good man, maybe you should stick around.

Count Grishnackh

• Getbig III
« Reply #46 on: March 01, 2007, 10:01:08 PM »
I bet I don't use it more than once every 6 weeks... If that... and that's only to like one or two people who've said it to me first...

Normally, "What's up man?" Is my normal phrase.

It's fairly obvious that he's not even close to 70.

Oh and Richard... a Schmoe is someone who "worships" the female muscle... I don't mind a buff girl, but I'm not gonna let some bitch put a spiked heel on my balls just because she works out.

who are you?

Richard2004

• Getbig IV
« Reply #47 on: March 01, 2007, 10:21:25 PM »

Awwww...I thought we were all brothers ("bros") in that we all "pump-the-iron"...the only difference is that I've been doing it regualrly, all-naturally, for over five DECADES...which is longer than many druggie BBers actually LIVE!! 

Count Grishnackh

• Getbig III
« Reply #48 on: March 01, 2007, 11:50:45 PM »
Awwww...I thought we were all brothers ("bros") in that we all "pump-the-iron"...the only difference is that I've been doing it regualrly, all-naturally, for over five DECADES...which is longer than many druggie BBers actually LIVE!! 

Ya, I don't know who this "bro" is Richard, pretty good job owning him there !

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #49 on: March 01, 2007, 11:52:24 PM »
Ya, I don't know who this "bro" is Richard, pretty good job owning him there !

Man... sucks to be 0wn3d... I'm simply relaying that I have never ever heard a person pushing 70 years old use the term "bro".