Author Topic: Richard2004 is a gimmick, the real Richard Schmidt is dead!!!  (Read 15034 times)

Count Grishnackh

• Getbig III
  • The easiest person to deceive is one's own self
Re: Richard2004 is a gimmick, the real Richard Schmidt is dead!!!
« Reply #50 on: March 01, 2007, 11:53:44 PM »
Man... sucks to be 0wn3d... I'm simply relaying that I have never ever heard a person pushing 70 years old use the term "bro".

hahahaha, settle down holmes

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #51 on: March 01, 2007, 11:54:13 PM »
hahahaha, settle down holmes

I'm down to like two flat tires man...

Count Grishnackh

• Getbig III
« Reply #52 on: March 01, 2007, 11:58:02 PM »
I'm down to like two flat tires man...

hahahaha

hey, where'd richard go?  ???

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #53 on: March 02, 2007, 12:57:04 AM »
hahahaha

hey, where'd richard go?  ???

He got hungry, so he's gone to get his boyfriend to take a shit

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #54 on: March 02, 2007, 03:39:22 AM »
Awww...just gettin' flamed like hell, as usual...but, it's lots of fun tradin' barbs!

How are things going with you, bro!?

This guy just loves the abuse.  I can make this guy meltdown at anytime with a few keystrokes.  At least it derailed him from being a schmoe for 24hrs.  Once I brought that to his attention he posted 1 pic of a she beast to keep his name strong in the schmoe community.

He's a fake (obvious enough from his grammar), he will never post a recent pic to validate himself.  Instead
talks in circles and claims that everyone on the board is a drug using gimmick of the Sarcasm.

I'm done with this guy.
\

Richard2004

• Getbig IV
  • REAL explosive strength!
« Reply #55 on: March 02, 2007, 05:49:31 AM »
This guy just loves the abuse.  I can make this guy meltdown at anytime with a few keystrokes.  At least it derailed him from being a schmoe for 24hrs.  Once I brought that to his attention he posted 1 pic of a she beast to keep his name strong in the schmoe community.

He's a fake (obvious enough from his grammar), he will never post a recent pic to validate himself.  Instead
talks in circles and claims that everyone on the board is a drug using gimmick of the Sarcasm.

I'm done with this guy.

Hello, you DRUGGIE, WEAK, COWARDLY, poor excuse for a MAN (????)...

(1) CLEARLY, you are a LIAR as was PROVEN in your attempt to post my "obituary", above, of some 67 year-old man who served in World War II and had been married for 59 yrs.!??  You are SO fuckin' druggy and ignorant, it is YOU who are the one being "owned" and it is YOU who are an absolute JOKE on these boards! 

And, you are SO stupid and drugged-up that you can't even do grade-school level research and subtraction!!

(2) Awww...and let's post the 11th (or is it the 9th?) in the series of pathetic, immature, PM's you keep sending me in your desperate, vain, attempts to convince yourself of your joke of a "manhood"...

You are like a pet, I can make you have a meltdown with a couple of keystrokes.  The beautiful part is that you do not know it is even happening to you.  Hell even the shadow finally figured out what was going on.  Your like a monkey who touches the doorknob only to get shocked, but because you have no IQ....you touch the doorknob again.

You are a joke, You may as well delete your account.  You can argue it all you want, but now the more you ramble on the more you meltdown.  You continue to destroy your image with each post. 

Everyone knows that you are a fake.....Bro..........ha ha ha, go back to being a voiceless schmoe. 

Hahahahaha...the only thing you "own" is the FACT that you are a DRUGGIE, WEAK, LYING, IMMATURE, COWARD with absolutely NO CHARACTER!

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #56 on: March 02, 2007, 07:14:11 AM »
Early Morning Meltdown....you are so predictable.  You should drop the shovel, you are digging a hole so deep soon you'll be in china.

I'm in your head, face it.  We know you're lying, you know you're lying.  If you want to prove this whole board wrong, go get a camera and post a pic. 

I am callin Major BS to your claims.

Keep on melting down like an iceberg effected by global warming....soon you will no longer exist.

\

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #57 on: March 02, 2007, 09:53:46 AM »
The worst part is that now he'll find some old guy and use HIS photo now.

Wanna borrow a picture of my Dad, Richard? He's 6ft (need to ask Mom how I got screwed in the gene pool on that one) and pretty thin... hint of beer belly, but not bad for 67... whatta ya say?

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #58 on: March 02, 2007, 02:03:44 PM »
No that's the best part, when he posted pics previously, he said one of them was recent as he was bragging about his full head of hair.  Funny thing was that the pic was from the 70's, if he still looked like that and that 70's photo just happened to look that way, he should have no problem producing another picture of himself. 

I see photoshop in Dicky2K4's future.
\

Deadpool

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: March 02, 2007, 06:32:08 PM »
Hey, Richard, give me a call sometime.  ;)
X

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #60 on: March 02, 2007, 07:08:53 PM »
LOL!!! So the two of you can trade he/she trading cards.
\

Richard2004

• Getbig IV
« Reply #61 on: March 03, 2007, 08:21:00 AM »
LOL!!! So the two of you can trade he/she trading cards.

Dianabol Dballn, you are STRICTLY a miserable sack of LYING, COWARDLY, internet BULLSHIT!!

You, and the rest of your gang of weak, cowardly, squadfucker druggies, were FIRST challenged by ME on these boards in the G&O thread titled: "Official Savage Pwning of Squad Father & Squad"; with the URL: http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=126594.0 (now, on page 12 of that thread); AND to match the feats of strength and legitimate challenges thrown out by MindSpin and The Luke, as well.

In my case, I clearly told you that FIRST you needed to Clean-and-Jerk (C&J) 142-155 lbs. over your illegal drug-bloated bodyweight and I will happily provide "more posted pictures" of myself. 

After all, the mighty Clean-and-Jerk is universally recognized as the KING-OF-LIFTS for nearly 100 years; and not some pathetic bench bump/"press" where you use maybe 25% of your body's strength (only front deltoids, triceps, pecs) while totally neglecting the REAL core strength of the body...lower/upper back, hips/glutes and legs!

On the aforementioned thread, I documented "out-the-ass" (i.e. as well as anything has ever been documented on Getbig!) my 340 lb. C&J...photos, contest reports, published BB mag. reference sources, etc.,...and, here are the particulars, again...

1959 Tennessee State 198 lb. Olympic Weightlifting Champion; as verified in the June, 1960 issue of Strength and Health magazine (the one with Gene Bohaty on the cover); page 62; lifts: military press: 270 lbs., two-hand-snatch: 240 lbs., clean and jerk: 340 lbs , total: 850 lbs.; contest date: 12/5/59; contest location: Frye Institute, Chattanooga, TN...with added supporting photos of the 340 lb. C&J on the aforementioned thread.

I mean, if you can't believe these stark FACTS, then I'm sure you believe that the Holocaust never happened, and that we didn't land men on the moon, as well, you ignorant, druggie, pathetic, chickenshit!

You were FIRST CHALLENGED to match my fully documented ALL-NATURAL weightlifting feat-of-strength in an OFFICIAL Olympic weightlifting contest given all of the additional CHEATING advantages of:

(1) added illegal BB drugs which add approx. 1/3 to your artificial/cheating/fake "strength";

(2) added multi-ply lifting clothing and belts as compared to ONLY my mere single-ply 4-in. wide lifting belt...why, that should add another 50 lbs., at least, to your fake/artificial druggie "strength".

(3) and now, even an extra 13 lbs. of bodyweight "allowance" to make up for the fact that I weighed only 185 lbs. when I lifted the 340 lbs. from floor-to-overhead unassisted, while lifting in the 198 lb. class!  This is because you "don't believe" I weighed only 185 lbs. when I C&J'ed the 340 lbs.

And, with all of these UNFAIR advantages, once again, you still can't match my official, fully documented feat-of-strength as a mere skinny 185 lb., all-natural, child/teenager...because you are a pathetic, weak, druggie, chickenshit/coward, with a  yellow-streak running a "mile-wide" down your weak, druggie, back!

Oh, and should I post your 12th (or is it now your 10th?) PM that you've sent me trying to convince me that you "own me" and "are in my head"!?   

I am just having fun with you on this thread, you ignorant, weak, pathetic, druggie, dumbfuck...whose subject header on this thread is a TOTAL LIE because you are too-fucking-STUPID/IGNORANT to be able to do grade-school research and even subtract properly...duhhhh!

I  mean anyone who would send someone else 10-12 odd PM's w/o a response has some SERIOUS mental and insecurity issues!  But hey, when you are a druggie, weak, pathetic, insecure, teenager, what else would one expect!?? 

But, ALL you can do is internet BULLSHIT! 

Richard2004

• Getbig IV
« Reply #62 on: March 03, 2007, 08:30:01 AM »

Take care Meddy, I'll call soon!

Hey gal, I'm really having fun on this thread with these pathetic, weak, druggie, dim-witted, "stirctly internet bullshit", squadfucker gangsters!

Hope you, MindSpin, The Luke, and possibly Mr. Intenseone, are getting a laugh out of all of this!?

Count Grishnackh

• Getbig III
« Reply #63 on: March 03, 2007, 11:11:23 AM »
Calm down Richard, it's not that serious.

Good to see you hanging around here a bit, stick around.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #64 on: March 03, 2007, 03:15:46 PM »

I mean, if you can't believe these stark FACTS, then I'm sure you believe that the Holocaust never happened, and that we didn't land men on the moon, as well, you ignorant, druggie, pathetic, chickenshit!

Both of these items are hotly contested... Many people, even in Europe, have definitely reduced the number of victims of the Holocaust by at least a Million, and you know that MANY people don't believe we landed on the moon.

I don't think mentioning these two particular historical items correctly alludes to the point you're making.

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #65 on: March 03, 2007, 08:16:15 PM »
Dicky2K4's current identitiy

\