Author Topic: This guy has to be on getbig, look at these stats LOL!!!!  (Read 6652 times)

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • THE FLAG OF THE ZAPATISTA ARMY OF LIBERATION
Re: This guy has to be on getbig, look at these stats LOL!!!!
« Reply #50 on: March 02, 2007, 09:02:09 AM »
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: March 02, 2007, 09:02:40 AM »
Should I be intimidated by a 110 pound Indian virgin who can't even talk to girls?  ::)
the internet never intimidates anyone.. ::)
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #52 on: March 02, 2007, 09:03:45 AM »
the internet never intimidates anyone.. ::)

Nor does a pindunderjip in real life.  ::)

ThaRealist

• Getbig IV
  • Team REal LiFe
« Reply #53 on: March 02, 2007, 09:04:36 AM »
this is the internet..all i can do is reply to your posts and you in your defence reply back...i would love for you to say all the shit about my nationality to my face...i think so nobody has the balls to that....

You really can't be serious hahahaha lol....Making a reference to me not having the balls to say something to your face...You have no idea of how much of an atypical internet badass wannabe you just made yourself sound like....Keep up the good work and hide behind that powerful computer monitor....You skinny little indian you.... ::)
You Can't Do It!!!

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: March 02, 2007, 09:04:45 AM »
Nor does a pindunderjip in real life.  ::)
whatever :-\
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: March 02, 2007, 09:06:07 AM »
whatever :-\

What did you say you little wog?  ;D

Shadow, seriously you should back up. Havent you seen the picture of this monster where he's hiding behind his cellphone? Im sure he could destroy all of india alltogether  ::).

Don't beat me up!!!!! I like who all the little minorities are congregating together in one thread. Maybe you guys can beat up the big, bad Americans!!!

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: March 02, 2007, 09:06:14 AM »
You really can't be serious hahahaha lol....Making a reference to me not having the balls to say something to your face...You have no idea of how much of an atypical internet badass wannabe you just made yourself sound like....Keep up the good work and hide behind that powerful computer monitor....You skinny little indian you.... ::)
well i rest my case..being thousands of miles apart,you are free to type whatever you want you puny american
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

ThaRealist

• Getbig IV
  • Team REal LiFe
« Reply #57 on: March 02, 2007, 09:06:38 AM »
Shadow, seriously you should back up. Havent you seen the picture of this monster where he's hiding behind his cellphone? Im sure he could destroy all of india alltogether  ::).

More than we have seen from shadow though isn't it????
You Can't Do It!!!

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: March 02, 2007, 09:07:28 AM »
hahahaha foreskin fury looks like he was molested by a horse in his childhood
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: March 02, 2007, 09:08:47 AM »
hahahaha foreski fury looks like he was molested by a horse in his childhood

Aww the little napkin negroid is getting upset. It's hard to feel sad for a slurpee jockey, though.  ::)

ThaRealist

• Getbig IV
  • Team REal LiFe
« Reply #60 on: March 02, 2007, 09:09:41 AM »
well i rest my case..being thousands of miles apart,you are free to type whatever you want you puny american

You are the one that made the reference to me not having the balls to say something to you face to face...Trust me little man seeing as how you won't post any pics, you blow up easily, and you are a virgin I highly doubt you would have the balls to even face a beautiful woman if she offered you sex, much less speak to me face to face....Like I said keep up the great work you internet badass lol....
You Can't Do It!!!

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: March 02, 2007, 09:09:52 AM »
Aww the little napkin negroid is getting upset. It's hard to feel sad for a slurpee jockey, though.  ::)
aww the little man is getting all arrogant with being an american...its funny you know ;D
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: March 02, 2007, 09:10:45 AM »
You are the one that made the reference to me not having the balls to say something to you face to face...Trust me little man seeing as how you won't post any pics, you blow up easily, and you are a virgin I highly doubt you would have the balls to even face a beautiful woman if she offered you sex, much less speak to me face to face....Like I said keep up the great work you internet badass lol....
brutal topic change.....
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

ThaRealist

• Getbig IV
  • Team REal LiFe
« Reply #63 on: March 02, 2007, 09:14:32 AM »
brutal topic change.....

You really should learn to read I didn't change the topic little man...I only gave overwhelming supporting evidence that you really don't have the balls to face anyone face to face...But like you said to me you are free to type whatever you want behind the security of your computer....You notice how I don't challenge you to do such idiotic things like "you wouldn't have the balls to say that to my face" grow up little man and get laid, preferably not by a cow..... ;D
You Can't Do It!!!

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #64 on: March 02, 2007, 09:16:57 AM »
this is the internet..all i can do is reply to your posts and you in your defence reply back...i would love for you to say all the shit about my nationality to my face...i think so nobody has the balls to that....

Flight with Alitalia from Amsterdam via Milan, Italy to Delhi, India on March 31 on a return ticket:

941 euro all costs included.   ;)

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: March 02, 2007, 09:17:48 AM »
You really should learn to read I didn't change the topic little man...I only gave overwhelming supporting evidence that you really don't have the balls to face anyone face to face...But like you said to me you are free to type whatever you want behind the security of your computer....You notice how I don't challenge you to do such idiotic things like "you wouldn't have the balls to say that to my face" grow up little man and get laid, preferably not by a cow..... ;D
well talking tough on a message board and talking tough in real life are two very very different things..and i think so you're doing the former one but i believe in the latter one
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: March 02, 2007, 09:19:48 AM »
well talking tough on a message board and talking tough in real life are two very very different things..and i think so you're doing the former one but i believe in the latter one

Yup, I believe that. What with you being a virgin and getting rejected by a 13 year old girl and all!!!  ::)

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: March 02, 2007, 09:21:00 AM »
Yup, I believe that. What with you being a virgin and getting rejected by a 13 year old girl and all!!!  ::)
::) ::) ::) ::)..keep typing tough guy
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

chainsaw

• Getbig IV
« Reply #68 on: March 02, 2007, 09:21:16 AM »
hahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that second I will
Most are all show no go!

ThaRealist

• Getbig IV
  • Team REal LiFe
« Reply #69 on: March 02, 2007, 09:21:37 AM »

I am not talking "tough" as you call it....I am just calling people out which some may consider constructive criticism...I have actually tried to do this with you before shadow, but you take offense to everyone so quickly and meltdown and that does say alot about your character even off the message boards....
You Can't Do It!!!

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: March 02, 2007, 09:22:25 AM »
I am not talking "tough" as you call it....I am just calling people out which some may consider constructive criticism...I have actually tried to do this with you before shadow, but you take offense to everyone so quickly and meltdown and that does say alot about your character even off the message boards....
you don't know shit about anything...so fuck off
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #71 on: March 02, 2007, 09:23:13 AM »

Shadow kapur is insecure and childish for a "guy" of his age.

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #72 on: March 02, 2007, 09:23:25 AM »
I'm suprise the Puerto Rican bad ass "ricosauve hasn't came to his little boyfriend defense.

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: March 02, 2007, 09:24:22 AM »
Shadow kapur is insecure and childish for a "guy" of his age.
ahhhhhhhhhhhh..this site should be named as theirony.com ::)
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: March 02, 2007, 09:24:46 AM »
   I have never completed any "feats of strength"...I usually end up in a fight halfway through "The airing of Grievances" and end up leaving.