Author Topic: Looks like Kamali got knocked the f*ck out at the AC.......pics included.  (Read 29778 times)

davidpaul

• Getbig V
bump

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
bump
hahahahahahaa, there's a lot of rumors going around about the Iranian Princess Kamali.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
hahahahahahaa, there's a lot of rumors going around about the Iranian Princess Kamali.

LOL

davidpaul

• Getbig V

yeah, he got knocked the fuck out haha. ;D

The Squadfather

• Getbig V

yeah, he got knocked the fuck out haha. ;D
no, a lot more serious shit than that.

davidpaul

• Getbig V
no, a lot more serious shit than that.

please tell? ;D

ali23

• Getbig III
my cousin who doesn't know much about pro bodybuilding phoned me in the today and said he witnessed the whole thing... He said a big guy named shahriar was talking to him in the parking lot about leg training and a big tanned guy walked by him saying something derragatory about persian people.. Shahriar yelled "WTF DID YOU SAY" and went to punch the tanned guy but he dodged the haymaker and came back with 2 punches before it all got breaken up by 3 parking lot security guards and another 'big guy'.. He later saw Shahriar walk in the expo with security guards walking 5m behind him..

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
my cousin who doesn't know much about pro bodybuilding phoned me in the today and said he witnessed the whole thing... He said a big guy named shahriar was talking to him in the parking lot about leg training and a big tanned guy walked by him saying something derragatory about persian people.. Shahriar yelled "WTF DID YOU SAY" and went to punch the tanned guy but he dodged the haymaker and came back with 2 punches before it all got breaken up by 3 parking lot security guards and another 'big guy'.. He later saw Shahriar walk in the expo with security guards walking 5m behind him..

are you implying that Sherry is a sissy, "ali23"?

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
So all we have to do to get him to melt down is rip on his ethnicity?

Shit, and here we were making up shit about Puma contracts.  ;D
Ron: "I am lazy."

Robert_Lopez

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
I'm not suprised you guys believe this thread, that was one of the best photoshoped pics iv'e seen on here, good job!!!!

davidpaul

• Getbig V
I'm not suprised you guys believe this thread, that was one of the best photoshoped pics iv'e seen on here, good job!!!!

yeah, schmoe country photoshopped my pics.

gtbro1

• Getbig V
hahahahaha, Kamali is going to hire Private Investigators to find all of us.

That's nothing new for you.You are the most stalked man on the internet.

gtbro1

• Getbig V

Well someone is full of shit. Mikey Bernette is a pale skinned red headed guy...never seen a red head who could get a very good tan.He isn't real big but he is said to be very strong...used to be a power lifter.I remember when he used to fight out of "THE LIONS DEN" with Shamrock several years ago.

davidpaul

• Getbig V
   Well someone is full of shit. Mikey Bernette is a pale skinned red headed guy...never seen a red head who could get a very good tan.He isn't real big but he is said to be very strong...used to be a power lifter.I remember when he used to fight out of "THE LIONS DEN" with Shamrock several years ago.

that is him. cool cat.

gtbro1

• Getbig V
that is him. cool cat.

so is he the one that bitch slapped Kamali or No?

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
You mean all the Puma gear couldn't help him move faster to avoid the assailant? I'm returning my  Puma's back to the store...I want a refund.

Kamali, kiss another believer goodbye, your lies and deceitful ways had this young Jedi fooled. All is not right with the force. :'(

davidpaul

• Getbig V
so is he the one that bitch slapped Kamali or No?

uhuh.

nder98

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Getlaid!
I wonder which buck tooth jackass did this to Tameela, its the talk of the expo

Wow, you need to stop masterbating with photoshop so often and get some pussy....

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
Wow, you need to stop masterbating with photoshop so often and get some pussy....
what does that even mean  :-\