Author Topic: Looking swole at the Arnold  (Read 8207 times)

Pollux

• Getbig V
  • I'm kind of a big deal!
Re: Looking swole at the Arnold
« Reply #25 on: March 04, 2007, 05:41:59 AM »
I'd like to facefucck you, and i"m not even gay.

I just want to degrade you.

That's how you do way with "degrading" men?  :-\

Derek, are you listening.  :D

akers1021

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • "Big arms and delts dont make you a bodybuilder"
« Reply #26 on: March 04, 2007, 06:19:46 AM »
He looks like your everday delsuional Getbigger   ;D

Monster Under Armour, seriously have you ever touched a weight?

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: March 04, 2007, 06:33:28 AM »
Kind of looks like the guy I saw in the gym yesterday, Tight! underarmor shirt, love handles in full effect, not an ounce of lean muscle.  Then I see the dude later in the bathroom drinking a post workout shake and flexing in the mirrior with this real serious scowl on his face as he evaluates all his hard work.  Looked alot like the guy pictured in this thread.

But those chicks are very hot!!!! My lord!!!

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #28 on: March 04, 2007, 08:03:30 AM »
Not for nothing Sioux I dont even post more than once a month but this is the second time you posted a picture of someone who looks like a cross between an extra from the movie "The Ringer" and a reject from a gay bathhouse claiming it was you and the second you started getting abused claimed it wasn't. This leads me to believe you look even more deformed  in real life than both the pictures you posted or one of those photos is in fact you. If I'm wrong prove otherwise today and post an authentic photo of yourself without posting it isn't you 30 seconds later.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: March 04, 2007, 08:05:49 AM »
hahahahahahahaha, is that really "siouxcountry"?

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: March 04, 2007, 08:06:06 AM »
T

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #31 on: March 04, 2007, 09:32:20 AM »
Hahaha That's not me. Does anyone know who it is?

You know something....it takes a lot of balls for you to be pulling up a pic of someone and ripping on them in a sarcastic way.  Yet, arent you the one who gets all bent the fuck out of shape when someone rips on a female body builder comparing them to a man???  You get all high and mighty saying they should be respectful and shit.  If that ISNT you, then maybe you are just jealous that the guy is sitting in front of all those women and your arent.  If that IS you, then its pretty damn pathetic you are ripping on yourself in an attempt to fit in some how.  Either way, dont be a little bitch next time someone has an opinion on a female bodybuilder if this is the kind of shit you pull.

siouxcountry

• Getbig IV
  • Team Ripitupbaby!
« Reply #32 on: March 04, 2007, 12:04:52 PM »
You know something....it takes a lot of balls for you to be pulling up a pic of someone and ripping on them in a sarcastic way.  Yet, arent you the one who gets all bent the fuck out of shape when someone rips on a female body builder comparing them to a man???  You get all high and mighty saying they should be respectful and shit.  If that ISNT you, then maybe you are just jealous that the guy is sitting in front of all those women and your arent.  If that IS you, then its pretty damn pathetic you are ripping on yourself in an attempt to fit in some how.  Either way, dont be a little bitch next time someone has an opinion on a female bodybuilder if this is the kind of shit you pull.

As I said at MD, go fuck youself. Hope that helps.

siouxcountry

• Getbig IV
  • Team Ripitupbaby!
« Reply #33 on: March 04, 2007, 12:06:02 PM »
hahahahahahahaha, is that really "siouxcountry"?

Hahahahahahah Hahhahahahahaha Hahahahahaha ::)

siouxcountry

• Getbig IV
  • Team Ripitupbaby!
« Reply #34 on: March 04, 2007, 12:10:48 PM »
Not for nothing Sioux I dont even post more than once a month but this is the second time you posted a picture of someone who looks like a cross between an extra from the movie "The Ringer" and a reject from a gay bathhouse claiming it was you and the second you started getting abused claimed it wasn't. This leads me to believe you look even more deformed  in real life than both the pictures you posted or one of those photos is in fact you. If I'm wrong prove otherwise today and post an authentic photo of yourself without posting it isn't you 30 seconds later.

I wrote "Looking swole at the Arnold", I did not write "Hey Getbig idiots, this is me looking swole at the Arnold!"

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: March 04, 2007, 01:23:07 PM »
As I said at MD, go fuck youself. Hope that helps.

...and as I wrote over there, takes a lot more than that to get under my skin.  I so can't wait to see you fly in like an internet superhere to protect the dignity of someone you dont know when another member here makes some comment about a female bodybuilder.  Look everone, in the Gossip & Opinion section.......its a troll.....its a schmoe.....no, it SIOUXCOUNTRY!!!!!

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #36 on: March 04, 2007, 01:27:22 PM »

The truth.

20inch calves

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: March 04, 2007, 01:37:27 PM »
the underarmor shirt is funny though. i was amazed at all the guys wearing cut off shirts, underarmor, and shirts that were 2 sizes to small. also the women walking around wearing belly shirts with fat hanging over the pants was a sight to behold.
irongearco.com

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #38 on: March 04, 2007, 01:46:33 PM »
What is really sad is that guy in the pic is %1000 better that what schmoecountry looks like  :-\
K

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: March 04, 2007, 02:08:59 PM »
Now he is trying to to fuck with me on MD.  Calling me a nut hugger of Adams.  In case you read this Adam....tell SchmoeCountry how much of a TA nut hugger I am. 

Unreal....this is a fucking message board....the guy is taking some shit wayyyyyyy to seriously.

AVBG

« Reply #40 on: March 04, 2007, 02:13:13 PM »
Now he is trying to to fuck with me on MD.  Calling me a nut hugger of Adams.  In case you read this Adam....tell SchmoeCountry how much of a TA nut hugger I am. 

Unreal....this is a fucking message board....the guy is taking some shit wayyyyyyy to seriously.

the dipshit is a major hypocrite.

ButtonMan

« Reply #41 on: March 04, 2007, 02:19:22 PM »

Lighten up .......... this is one of sioux fetishes ........... he likes other men to talk rough/dirty at him

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #42 on: March 04, 2007, 02:20:39 PM »
You guys are always so much fun to read...

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: March 04, 2007, 02:23:58 PM »
Schmoe country is not only gay, but I just got a pm from someone in the know who told his own father gave him AIDs.

The Feds were involved and everything.

So i say take it easy on the little dying schmoe.

canadaphiliac

• Getbig III

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #45 on: March 04, 2007, 02:29:23 PM »
Lighten up .......... this is one of sioux fetishes ........... he likes other men to talk rough/dirty at him

Schmoecounty certainly enjoys his BlueBoy and Inches magazines.. :-\

And a special message for Schmoe - I took a nice dump on Dickwillers chest at the Arnold... ;D ;D ;D
K

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #46 on: March 04, 2007, 02:35:41 PM »
Schmoecounty certainly enjoys his BlueBoy and Inches magazines.. :-\

And a special message for Schmoe - I took a nice dump on Dickwillers chest at the Arnold... ;D ;D ;D

As long as all parties involved enjoyed it... Then I see no issue here.

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #47 on: March 04, 2007, 02:41:38 PM »
As long as all parties involved enjoyed it... Then I see no issue here.

LOL - she enjoys scat  :-\
K

AVBG

« Reply #48 on: March 04, 2007, 02:42:49 PM »
LOL - she enjoys scat  :-\

bada-bada-bada-bada-ching ;D

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #49 on: March 04, 2007, 02:44:14 PM »