Author Topic: For Those Of You That Believe Saddam Had Nothing To Do With Terrorism.....  (Read 24215 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
I have no idea, because I cannot recall a war in which the United States military achieved "no military objectives."  

LOL... dude, do you consider the vietnam war a success?

Iraq is vietnam II.  

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
He had WMD at one point and he harboured terrorists, as I've shown above.

when people have WMDs...we dont invade em

case in point N korea..

you dont go fucking with someone that can blow ya skyhigh..

wonder why he didn't use em when he country ws getting blown to bits..  :-\
carpe` vaginum!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Golly, is that your defence?  I hate to say it 240, but you just got exposed.

dude, believe whatever you wish.  Exposed? HA!

you said that NO ONE in the US believed that Saddam would take chem agents form his own universities during time of war/unrest because "they were not his express property".

Dude, he's a dictator in two wars.   You're not exactly showing common sense here, man.

BRUCE

• Getbig IV
  • Different Dunes, Same Sand
dude, believe whatever you wish.  Exposed? HA!

you said that NO ONE in the US believed that Saddam would take chem agents form his own universities during time of war/unrest because "they were not his express property".

Dude, he's a dictator in two wars.   You're not exactly showing common sense here, man.

240, did Saddam aid terrorists that were directly involved in killing American citizens?
Thread Killer

BRUCE

• Getbig IV
when people have WMDs...we dont invade em

case in point N korea..

you dont go fucking with someone that can blow ya skyhigh..

wonder why he didn't use em when he country ws getting blown to bits..  :-\

I don't want to defend NK because I strongly believe in disarming them, but can you show me a time when North Koreans have been involved in terror acts against Americans?

Also, the recent result for NK to peacefully disarm falls into the category of another win for the Americans.
Thread Killer

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
  • More proof God is a man.
I'd post a link to what Former U.S. Treasury Secretary Paul O'Neill said about Bush but that would be beating a dead horse.

I think everyone is in agreement that Bush had planned to invade Iraq long before 9/11 and that the WMD and Harboring Terrorist angle was  merely an excuse used to achieve his objective.

BRUCE

• Getbig IV
I'd post a link to what Former U.S. Treasury Secretary Paul O'Neill said about Bush but that would be beating a dead horse.

I think everyone is in agreement that Bush had planned to invade Iraq long before 9/11 and that the WMD and Harboring Terrorist angle was  merely an excuse used to achieve his objective.

Do you agree that Saddam was funding and harbouring terrorists?
Thread Killer

240 is Back

• Getbig V

Bruce, I concede that yes, Saddam did have a part in attacks which killed Americans.

now, will YOU concede that Bush planned to invade Iraq before 2001?

BRUCE

• Getbig IV
Bruce, I concede that yes, Saddam did have a part in attacks which killed Americans.

now, will YOU concede that Bush planned to invade Iraq before 2001?

No, he may well have considered it, though.  And as I have shown, he was spot on to consider Saddam a worthy target.

Saddam helped the men that killed dozens of Americans in terrorist acts.  His removal and death is a triumph for freedom.
Thread Killer

240 is Back

• Getbig V
No, he may well have considered it, though.  And as I have shown, he was spot on to consider Saddam a worthy target.

Saddam helped the men that killed dozens of Americans in terrorist acts.  His removal and death is a triumph for freedom.

Okay.  When do you believe Bush and his team decided they were going to invade Iraq?

BRUCE

• Getbig IV
Okay.  When do you believe Bush and his team decided they were going to invade Iraq?

Around about the time they announced it to the World.  I don't think it's particularly relevant anyway, as I would have supported removing Saddam at any point during the 90's or indeed 00's
Thread Killer

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
Oh, if you say so.  For everyone else, a crazed tyrant using his government’s funds to reward and encourage acts of terror is a horrendous act of despotism.  Not ‘significant’?  Maybe if you don’t mind the thought of your fellow citizens being blown to smithereens for nothing more than sitting down for a meal.

Can you re-read the article BRUCE?  where does it say he was paying people to commit suicide acts on AMERICANS?   Israelis are not my fellow citizens.  Do you know the difference?  Can you tell the difference?
Is there a difference to you?  Or is this just part of you trying to win the debate?

Are Israleis AMERICAN citizens?  yes or no?

If you have ever seen a map of the World, you may notice that Israel is far more proximate to Iraq than the mighty US.  With further investigation, you may even find out they’re one of the US’s closest allies.  Add to this Saddam’s harbouring of the bomb artist from WTC 1993 and your argument evaporates as quickly as your common sense has. 

Are you saying we should go to war with anyone who harbors a person who has killed  American citizens?  We should go an invade then all right now shouldn't we?   (classic fear based alarmist thinking that leads to fascism and or dictatorships)

Is one fucking bomb artist worth 400 billion and 3000 lives and 20K wounded?  fuck no.  But obviously it is to a war monger fear based alarmist who's looking for any reason to justify their killing.

That's where your argue goes no where.  Explain to me how's it's worth all that.  Fact is, it's a candy ass reason to go an invade a country and it wasn't even the reason to begin with.  You can run around all day long talking about how bad this Abu is but won't mean jack shit.  all this for one terrorists?  What a stupid argument.  You are better than than that BRUCE.

We don’t commit massive amounts of resources to the above mentioned already?  Allow me to explain the difference.   A person that dies from cancer in America does so in one of the World’s finest medical systems.  They die as a free person from something that is most likely an indiscriminate disease.  And it’s pseudo-logic at its best if your position is that we shouldn’t stop terrorists from killing our innocent because we’re not doing quite enough about ahem, shark attacks.

How about you go ask a doctor who is involved in the research to cure cancer how much 400 billion would have help their cuase.  Warren buffet just donated 40 billion to charities.  He could have built 40 state of the art NFL football stadiums with that money.  But what do we have?  we have a couple dozen deaths from this ABU we have avenged!   HAHAHAHAHAHAHA   

Try again BRUCE.

Actually, as my post illustrated to you, he’s been integral in the terror driven deaths of far more than six Americans.  Again, your tendency to downplay your fellow citizens being dismembered by explosives is worrying, to say the least.  Does it occur to you that if Saddam would be seen to support such men, that he would certainly use more powerful weapons given the chance?  Or are you foolish enough to believe he had no intention of killing, or supporting the killing, of more Americans?

Of course he'd love to kill a few Americans....ONLY IF,  it would mean he could retain his power.

Explain to me BRUCE how he could have retained his power if he launched some  sort of attack on the USA?

EXPLAIN IT BRUCE.

No way in hell.  Therefore he wouldn't have done it.  You see, he's like us,  He's a capitalist.  Not like Osama, who's a religious nut.

An American in the WTC 1993 that is dismembered by explosives dies as a person that is a victim of that very freedom.  They are annihilated by those that would seek to strip you and I of every right we have to coexist in this World – something you seem oddly comfortable with.  On top of this, Saddam Hussein supported these people with finance and safe housing.

Why would i be comfortable with that?  Other then you trying to put words in my mouth?  Of course i'm not comfortable with that..... but i'm smart enough to know BULL SHIT when i see it.  The reasons for the Iraq invasion was BULL SHIT.  Are you smart enough to see that?  Guess not.   WE would have been more prudent to establish permanent bases in Afghanistan and watch Iran closely ready to act when needed.  Now we are a little over extended.  BRILLIANT! 

face facts BRUCE  Saddam wasn't and isn't the only one.  fact is, he was probably harboring less than syria, iran, pakistan, and saudi arabia.  But go on believing we were prudent in invading him based on those reasons of harboring terrorists.

Your seemingly strong inclination to defend Saddam as a mere ‘mobster’ is sickening.  No mobster that I know of has ever had the means to use WMD to kill thousands of his fellow citizens.  Saddam was a villainous despot, and your casual brushing off of his evil ways speaks wonders of your character. 

You mean Mobsters don;t go killing fellow italians who threaten there power?  HAHAHAHA  BRUCE  go watch Good fellas, God Father, watch some documentaries on the MOB and perhaps you'll wake up from your fear based dream.

You’ll no doubt be able to point out the last time Israel or (cough) the Vatican was involved in the cold blooded murder of Americans.  If not, what an outrageously idiotic thing to say.

i was being sarcastic.  And who knows,   Rumor is the vatican help quite a few Nazi's escape in WW2.  we should invade shouldn't we?   

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Around about the time they announced it to the World.  I don't think it's particularly relevant anyway, as I would have supported removing Saddam at any point during the 90's or indeed 00's

So you KNOW they didn't plan on attacking Saddam before 2001, but you can't tell us when he did?

And it's not relevant?  Really?

OzmO

• Getbig V
I don't want to defend NK because I strongly believe in disarming them, but can you show me a time when North Koreans have been involved in terror acts against Americans?

Also, the recent result for NK to peacefully disarm falls into the category of another win for the Americans.

Well isn't the leader of NK nuts too?  isn't he a madman?  Com on guys!  We need to invade!  how can we let this madman continue to run a country!  He'll attack the USA  OMG,  he could even attack Israel!

We did it to Saddam now we must do it to him!'

HE's a MADMAN!

BRUCE

• Getbig IV
Can you re-read the article BRUCE?  where does it say he was paying people to commit suicide acts on AMERICANS?   Israelis are not my fellow citizens.  Do you know the difference?  Can you tell the difference?
Is there a difference to you?  Or is this just part of you trying to win the debate?

Are Israleis AMERICAN citizens?  yes or no?

Are you saying we should go to war with anyone who harbors a person who has killed  American citizens?  We should go an invade then all right now shouldn't we?   (classic fear based alarmist thinking that leads to fascism and or dictatorships)

Is one fucking bomb artist worth 400 billion and 3000 lives and 20K wounded?  fuck no.  But obviously it is to a war monger fear based alarmist who's looking for any reason to justify their killing.

That's where your argue goes no where.  Explain to me how's it's worth all that.  Fact is, it's a candy ass reason to go an invade a country and it wasn't even the reason to begin with.  You can run around all day long talking about how bad this Abu is but won't mean jack shit.  all this for one terrorists?  What a stupid argument.  You are better than than that BRUCE.

How about you go ask a doctor who is involved in the research to cure cancer how much 400 billion would have help their cuase.  Warren buffet just donated 40 billion to charities.  He could have built 40 state of the art NFL football stadiums with that money.  But what do we have?  we have a couple dozen deaths from this ABU we have avenged!   HAHAHAHAHAHAHA   

Try again BRUCE.

Of course he'd love to kill a few Americans....ONLY IF,  it would mean he could retain his power.

Explain to me BRUCE how he could have retained his power if he launched some  sort of attack on the USA?

EXPLAIN IT BRUCE.

No way in hell.  Therefore he wouldn't have done it.  You see, he's like us,  He's a capitalist.  Not like Osama, who's a religious nut.

Why would i be comfortable with that?  Other then you trying to put words in my mouth?  Of course i'm not comfortable with that..... but i'm smart enough to know BULL SHIT when i see it.  The reasons for the Iraq invasion was BULL SHIT.  Are you smart enough to see that?  Guess not.   WE would have been more prudent to establish permanent bases in Afghanistan and watch Iran closely ready to act when needed.  Now we are a little over extended.  BRILLIANT! 

face facts BRUCE  Saddam wasn't and isn't the only one.  fact is, he was probably harboring less than syria, iran, pakistan, and saudi arabia.  But go on believing we were prudent in invading him based on those reasons of harboring terrorists.

You mean Mobsters don;t go killing fellow italians who threaten there power?  HAHAHAHA  BRUCE  go watch Good fellas, God Father, watch some documentaries on the MOB and perhaps you'll wake up from your fear based dream.

i was being sarcastic.  And who knows,   Rumor is the vatican help quite a few Nazi's escape in WW2.  we should invade shouldn't we?   

Erm, right.  When you learn not to hurl expletives and abuse I'll get round to answering you, okay?

Good to know your developed opinions on geopolitics are dervived from watching 'Goodfellas' and 'The Godfather'.

Good luck with that.
Thread Killer

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
LOL... dude, do you consider the vietnam war a success?

Iraq is vietnam II.  

What?  That's not what you asked.  You asked about a war, clearly talking about Iraq, where we achieved "no military objectives."  The primary objective in Iraq was removing Saddam.  That has been done.  So, trying to claim we achieved "no military objectives" in Iraq makes no sense.

BRUCE

• Getbig IV
So you KNOW they didn't plan on attacking Saddam before 2001, but you can't tell us when he did?

And it's not relevant?  Really?

Did I say I know that?  I'm relying on the information we have, which indicates exactly that.  I'm not George Bush, surprisingly, so I can't tell you the exact second he considered invading Iraq as a possibility.  Sorry about that.

And it's not relevant to me, as I said.  I always supported the removal of Saddam as a tyrant.
Thread Killer

OzmO

• Getbig V
Erm, right.  When you learn not to hurl expletives and abuse I'll get round to answering you, okay?

Good to know your developed opinions on geopolitics are dervived from watching 'Goodfellas' and 'The Godfather'.

Good luck with that.

Nice deflection:  whining about profanity.......lol

Great way to avoid having to answer realistic questions that blow your entire premise out of the water.

If that's all you had i guess your points are sunk.

(i know they are not,  you still have some fight in you.)

BTW are you saying mobsters don't kill Americans or they don't kill Italian Americans?

Go ahead and deflect again.

BRUCE

• Getbig IV
Well isn't the leader of NK nuts too?  isn't he a madman?  Com on guys!  We need to invade!  how can we let this madman continue to run a country!  He'll attack the USA  OMG,  he could even attack Israel!

We did it to Saddam now we must do it to him!'

HE's a MADMAN!

You conveniently avoided my reasonable question.  I'll assume you have no response worth noting.
Thread Killer

BRUCE

• Getbig IV
Nice deflection. 

Great way to avoid having to answer realistic questions that blow your entire premise out of the water.

If that's all you had i guess your points are sunk.

(i know they are not,  you still have some fight in you.)

Calm down and pose your questions in a reasonable manner and I shall answer them all.
Thread Killer

OzmO

• Getbig V
Calm down and pose your questions in a reasonable manner and I shall answer them all.

oh stop it.

if you can't debate any longer because you have nothing left just admit it.

:)

OzmO

• Getbig V

BTW,  stop trying to switch the focus of the debate.  That's stuff works on some people here, but not me.

Be a man mate.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
This whole discussion about the value of American lives, in addition to being morbid, is pretty meaningless IMO.  No conflict, whether you believe the cause is just or not, is worth a single American life.  That's not the proper way to view conflicts and the sacrifices that the members of our armed forces make.  These men and women voluntarily go into military service with the full understanding their service may require the sacrifice of their lives.      

BRUCE

• Getbig IV
BTW,  stop trying to switch the focus of the debate.  That's stuff works on some people here, but not me.

Be a man mate.

I'll go ahead an assume this means you have no relevant questions to pose of me, okay?
Thread Killer

OzmO

• Getbig V
This whole discussion about the value of American lives, in addition to being morbid, is pretty meaningless IMO.  No conflict, whether you believe the cause is just or not, is worth a single American life.  That's not the proper way to view conflicts and the sacrifices that the members of our armed forces make.  These men and women voluntarily go into military service with the full understanding their service may require the sacrifice of their lives.     

Cept that guy in hawaii!  He's getting CM'ed right?