Author Topic: BLOCKHEAD...YOU SHOULD RECONSIDER COMPETING AT THE ILLINOIS STATES  (Read 10602 times)

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
Re: BLOCKHEAD...YOU SHOULD RECONSIDER COMPETING AT THE ILLINOIS STATES
« Reply #50 on: March 05, 2007, 12:42:04 PM »
Da Blockhead is prepping for the 2007 NPC Illinois State Championships. He is currently at about 247lbs at 6' and around 9-10%BF. All abs are visible, mostly just carrying water. He is working with Palumbo, so you should figure that with 2006 Overall National Champ Desmond Miller, 2006 National runner-up Evan Centopani, and 2007 Ironman champ Toney Freeman, Dave MIGHT know what he's doing.

Da Block held his diet down tight during the ASC weekend. He refused to go to Waffle House with me and wouldn't eat nothin' but a grilled chicken without the roll at my favorite spot Wendy's. He brought his George Foreman grill to the hotel and was firing up the chicken breasts all weekend long. Da Block has plenty of muscle and once he tans and drops the water, he will look awesome.

He is also a fast becoming a known guru to several fitness and figure girls who mobbed him at the PRIDE NUTRITION booth.

Special "Team Da Block" Ed

haha if thats 247 lbs then im BIGFOOT

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: March 05, 2007, 01:00:13 PM »

If you're BIGFOOT...then please PM 'The Luke'. He might want to question/interview you.

?

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #52 on: March 05, 2007, 01:00:56 PM »
Blockhead, you know I like you, but seeing your pics at the Arnold....maybe you should sit this one out. 11 weeks out and there is no way you'll be able to stand next to me. Nothing about you resembled a guy dieting for a show. No sunken in lines on the face...still full with baby fat.

At the very minimum, stick with the Novice Division. Otherwise....don't get to exicted about May 19th. You're just not pretty enough to stand next to me.

Regard this as friendly advice. Its just not your time yet.

;)

i have seen him and i would bet he looks better than you even at 15%,,90% of people here got no clue about bodybuilding or baby fat or anything to do with being lean and massive and what counts for what,,,look at his fuckin forarms you moron,,look at his over all build,,that kid can shed fat and water like there is no tomorrow if decide to get in,,,yes in 11 weeks

also from your avatar picture you in the best possible shape will look like fitness model physiqe,,while he has the mass needed to become little me,,and thats where the diff comes when dieting!

now go back to what ever board you are moderator in and keep kissing my ass
fallen angel

ADDITION

« Reply #53 on: March 05, 2007, 01:02:26 PM »
don't forget nukkas that Bob "Addition approved" Chick shed more fat in 5 weeks to win his last show.

SPEAK ON THIS!

ADD

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: March 05, 2007, 01:15:39 PM »

i have seen him and i would bet he looks better than you even at 15%,,90% of people here got no clue about bodybuilding or baby fat or anything to do with being lean and massive and what counts for what,,,look at his fuckin forarms you moron,,look at his over all build,,that kid can shed fat and water like there is no tomorrow if decide to get in,,,yes in 11 weeks

also from your avatar picture you in the best possible shape will look like fitness model physiqe,,while he has the mass needed to become little me,,and thats where the diff comes when dieting!

now go back to what ever board you are moderator in and keep kissing my ass
i think you've got Blockhead and David Paul mixed up, David Paul is the black dude with the big forearms.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #55 on: March 05, 2007, 01:19:21 PM »
don't forget nukkas that Bob "Addition approved" Chick shed more fat in 5 weeks to win his last show.

SPEAK ON THIS!

ADD

fuck off. we've had enough of your ebonics on this board.
Z

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #56 on: March 05, 2007, 01:19:45 PM »
Da Blockhead is prepping for the 2007 NPC Illinois State Championships. He is currently at about 247lbs at 6' and around 9-10%BF. All abs are visible, mostly just carrying water. He is working with Palumbo, so you should figure that with 2006 Overall National Champ Desmond Miller, 2006 National runner-up Evan Centopani, and 2007 Ironman champ Toney Freeman, Dave MIGHT know what he's doing.

Da Block held his diet down tight during the ASC weekend. He refused to go to Waffle House with me and wouldn't eat nothin' but a grilled chicken without the roll at my favorite spot Wendy's. He brought his George Foreman grill to the hotel and was firing up the chicken breasts all weekend long. Da Block has plenty of muscle and once he tans and drops the water, he will look awesome.

He is also a fast becoming a known guru to several fitness and figure girls who mobbed him at the PRIDE NUTRITION booth.

He ISN`T fucking 9-10 percent bodyfat!

You have veins in your abs then.  He doesn`t even have a vein in his forearm.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #57 on: March 05, 2007, 01:20:59 PM »
theyre - fat - short and bald.
that's all.
Z

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #58 on: March 05, 2007, 01:24:15 PM »

Fucking Delusional that he did not go to the Waffle House.  He brought a George Foreman Grill with him???????

Man I feel sorry for that clown.

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: March 05, 2007, 01:27:38 PM »
i think you've got Blockhead and David Paul mixed up, David Paul is the black dude with the big forearms.
No, sir...you're mistaken if I may say. I met 'gh15' over the weekend. All I can say is that he is NOT Dennis James. He is a better speaker in person than on here.
?

JimmyTheFish

• Getbig III
« Reply #60 on: March 05, 2007, 01:31:01 PM »
theyre - fat - short and bald.
that's all.

just how you like them eh Blewto.................. you fucking choad hahahahahaha

ADDITION

« Reply #61 on: March 05, 2007, 01:32:03 PM »
fuck off. we've had enough of your ebonics on this board.

time and place nugga.  me and my .45 is waiting.

speak on this.

ADD

JimmyTheFish

• Getbig III
« Reply #62 on: March 05, 2007, 03:06:00 PM »
bump

thisiskeith12

« Reply #63 on: March 05, 2007, 03:09:02 PM »
HAHAHA this comming from a huge schmoe with 11 inch arms.... BH must be crushed ::)

You're right, he's living the better life as a bodybuilding comedian and all... :'(

I'm sorry I offended your boyfriend

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: March 05, 2007, 03:38:45 PM »
You're right, he's living the better life as a bodybuilding comedian and all... :'(

Him and I broke up along time ago so no worries.

Keith. Didn't you go to the ASC? You did right? How much did it co$t you? Roughly...how much did you PAY to go...room, meals, tickets to get in, travel expenses etc...

Add it all up.

Ask me how much it cost me to go...

Not bad for a BB net comedian(s). It wa$ a good weekend!
?

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: March 05, 2007, 03:40:50 PM »

Keith. Didn't you go to the ASC? You did right? How much did it co$t you? Roughly...how much did you PAY to go...room, meals, tickets to get in, travel expenses etc...

Add it all up.

have you seen his pics, he got outmassed by the skinniest figure chicks.

JimmyTheFish

• Getbig III
« Reply #66 on: March 05, 2007, 03:42:10 PM »

Add it all up.

He was there sitting in the corner, chewing on bark.................... . :D

To The Blockness Monster always keeping it real.................... . 8)

benjamin pearson

• Getbig IV
  • Dan18 has a huge forehead
« Reply #67 on: March 05, 2007, 03:42:32 PM »

haha a schmoe like you calling someone gay hahaha talk about irony

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: March 05, 2007, 03:43:51 PM »
 I didn't see any...POST them if you got em.

Thanks, Jimmy! PM me if you need 'anything'. ANYTHING!

Keith...how much did it set you back going to the ASC?

Then ask me how much it was WORTH for me. JUST for being a BB internet comedian.
?

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: March 05, 2007, 03:46:04 PM »
haha i hope someone saved his picm he was 120 pounds soaking wet lol.

and looked like alvin the chipmunk

"cough" schmoe "cough"

thisiskeith12

« Reply #70 on: March 05, 2007, 03:48:59 PM »
I didn't see any...POST them if you got em.

Thanks, Jimmy! PM me if you need 'anything'. ANYTHING!

Keith...how much did it set you back going to the ASC?

Then ask me how much it was WORTH for me. JUST for being a BB internet comedian.

BH:

Pro Bodybuilding Weekly paid my way, but thanks for playing! Oh yeah, hate I missed you at the VIP Dinner where Arnold and everyone was, that was paid for too. Ask Ron, TRUE STORY. Oh yeah, I was put up at the Hyatt on Capitol Square, same hotel Arnold stayed at, along with Jay Cutler. Not the Doubletree like the rest of the event personnel.

DP,

Now that you have left your fantasyland and gone back to your regular job as a mechanic, shoe shinesman, and part time weed smoker, do you make enough to keep paying the phonesex bills with BH?

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: March 05, 2007, 04:04:19 PM »
BH:

Pro Bodybuilding Weekly paid my way, but thanks for playing! Oh yeah, hate I missed you at the VIP Dinner where Arnold and everyone was, that was paid for too. Ask Ron, TRUE STORY. Oh yeah, I was put up at the Hyatt on Capitol Square, same hotel Arnold stayed at, along with Jay Cutler. Not the Doubletree like the rest of the event personnel.

DP,

Now that you have left your fantasyland and gone back to your regular job as a mechanic, shoe shinesman, and part time weed smoker, do you make enough to keep paying the phonesex bills with BH?

please dont try and act like a man.

you a schmoe, plain and simple, wtf are doing at bodybuilding show, u weigh less than the deuce i just dropped,

homo.

yeah u look real rich btw, haha, mower owns you.

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
« Reply #72 on: March 05, 2007, 04:07:23 PM »
I'll be fine. Nevertheless if it's not Illinois in May then it's Wisconsin or Indiana a couple weeks later. I don't know yet.

You still never gave me your autograph from the TRIB, comebackkid! I still got the paper!

I stayed on my diet all weekend but I didn't train once. I just didn't have time. Honestly I was considering Rob/Darleens show in September. Way too many people want to 'work' with me for some upcomming shows and I'd rather make $$$ not to mention...if last weekend was as successful as I think I might not even be in town the 19th. I'll know for sure in about 2 weeks.

If you followed my story on here from last week...I almost 'went down'. All for what? A plastic/metal sword-trophy? So now I'm at a crossroads. I have soooo much more fun behind the scenes and working with people.

2 weeks! I'll let you know in 2 weeks!

If I may point out here...over the weekend I met Derek Anthony. He had to be one of the BEST interviews we did and he is one of the most easy going and funniest guys around. Great sense of humor and admirable ability to laugh at himself. If he projected what I witnessed THERE on here...he'd be a HIT on getbig.

you be russian?

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
« Reply #73 on: March 05, 2007, 04:11:04 PM »
Typical pussy attitude "it's just a message board!" "it's just for fun!" "can't we all be friends!"

You make me sick!

Fucking midget.

haha meltdown. you take this shit way to seriously  ;D

benjamin pearson

• Getbig IV
  • Dan18 has a huge forehead
« Reply #74 on: March 05, 2007, 04:11:30 PM »
BH:

DP,

::) ::) You must be the most powerfull schmoe in the industy congrats ::)