Author Topic: Does Ron Avidan workout?  (Read 6006 times)

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Does Ron workout?
« Reply #25 on: March 05, 2007, 07:23:43 PM »
Does Ron workout?

Well - not really in the last 2-3 years or so. I have not gained any weight, still stead at 250 pounds (ok, 249 as of this morning) but was at 260 about 6 months ago, and I plan to get down to about 220-230 pounds by the Colorado Pro show. There is no excuse for me at all, but between working a full time job, family, various web sites, videos, and so on, I just plain run of of time.

every photo i see of ron he is KEEPING IT REAL

Oh, I said it before, I am having lots of fun, but I am married, and doing what a fan does. Meeting some great people, taking some great pics, and enjoying the expo, the show, the friends and the weekend.

they know ron run things, you dont get something for nothing if you know what i mean

Ah... here is where you are wrong. I don't expect anything from anyone, I truly enjoy the sport and the entertaining expos, and if someone needs help with pictures, promotions, and fun, why not. Sometimes in life, you do things because it is fun, not for to get something in return. As I said since the beginner, I am not a bodybuilder, I am a fan who likes to take pictures, write, meet friends, and learn about the good stories in the industry.

monstermunch

• Getbig IV
Re: Does Ron Avidan workout?
« Reply #26 on: March 05, 2007, 07:26:08 PM »
ron gets it done  8)

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #27 on: March 05, 2007, 07:27:14 PM »

Well - not really in the last 2-3 years or so. I have not gained any weight, still stead at 250 pounds (ok, 249 as of this morning) but was at 260 about 6 months ago, and I plan to get down to about 220-230 pounds by the Colorado Pro show. There is no excuse for me at all, but between working a full time job, family, various web sites, videos, and so on, I just plain run of of time.

Oh, I said it before, I am having lots of fun, but I am married, and doing what a fan does. Meeting some great people, taking some great pics, and enjoying the expo, the show, the friends and the weekend.

Ah... here is where you are wrong. I don't expect anything from anyone, I truly enjoy the sport and the entertaining expos, and if someone needs help with pictures, promotions, and fun, why not. Sometimes in life, you do things because it is fun, not for to get something in return. As I said since the beginner, I am not a bodybuilder, I am a fan who likes to take pictures, write, meet friends, and learn about the good stories in the industry.

Damn you for writing a well worded and thought out response!

Khaaaaan!!!!!

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #28 on: March 05, 2007, 07:28:44 PM »
Ron has lost weight
i can see it in the recent pics.................his stomach and face esp

keep up the good work!!

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #29 on: March 05, 2007, 07:30:17 PM »
maybe thats part of the attraction that he's married and off limits, thats why those girls cant keep their hands off him!
Z

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #30 on: March 05, 2007, 07:33:42 PM »
maybe thats part of the attraction that he's married and off limits, thats why those girls cant keep their hands off him!

The biggest and  aphrodisiac on the planet is a ring around your finger.

siouxcountry

• Getbig IV
  • Team Ripitupbaby!
« Reply #31 on: March 05, 2007, 07:40:42 PM »

Good luck, Ron, I'm positive you will reach your goal.

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #32 on: March 05, 2007, 08:01:03 PM »
Ron loves food and food loves Ron.

Lift Studios

• Getbig V
  • http://www.liftstudios.com
« Reply #33 on: March 05, 2007, 08:09:42 PM »
Yes...
Elevate Your Image.™

Andre Nickatina

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: March 05, 2007, 08:14:40 PM »
Ron is a good man.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #35 on: March 05, 2007, 08:28:12 PM »
Without Ron we wouldn't be here.
Q

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #36 on: March 05, 2007, 08:28:49 PM »

I for one totally appreciate what Ron has done to provide us with Getbig.com

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #37 on: March 05, 2007, 08:29:24 PM »

A lot of people say the same thing about me!
Z

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #38 on: March 05, 2007, 09:34:19 PM »
The fucking nerve of these people.......wearing a tight, sleeve-less shirt, to a BBING EXPO!

YOU'RE HUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGEE EEEEE!

I keep seeing this dudes pic, who is he??

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #39 on: March 05, 2007, 09:35:40 PM »
I keep seeing this dudes pic, who is he??

that's looks like the Flex magazine writer, Alan Maslac. 

arce377

• Getbig IV
  • ARCE DO SAN MARTIALARTS SCHOOL
« Reply #40 on: March 05, 2007, 09:36:00 PM »
NO
ARCE
DOSAN DOJO

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #41 on: March 05, 2007, 09:37:45 PM »
I could get Ron Lean and RIPPED in no time without him even touching a weight.

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #42 on: March 05, 2007, 09:38:29 PM »

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #43 on: March 05, 2007, 09:40:39 PM »
Ron loves food and food loves Ron.

Oh yes, that is quite a problem. Chinese Orange Chicken is the best out there. However, for this weekend, we wound up eating at Max & Erma's across the street from the convention center, and right next door to the Crown Plaza Hotel where they had, for dessert, the best damn Banana Creme Pie i have tasted in a long time.

It was so good, that when we ate dinner again, I shared my dessert with a figure girl named Krystal, and she gave me a video while eating it that sounded absolutely incredible. That made the Banana Creme Pie even better.

Oh, and sitting right next to us at the restaurant was Peter Putman and Charles Dixon (who will turn pro at the National's this year), who both are pretty cool!

Lift Studios

• Getbig V
  • http://www.liftstudios.com
« Reply #44 on: March 05, 2007, 09:44:14 PM »
It was so good, that when we ate dinner again, I shared my dessert with a figure girl named Krystal, and she gave me a video while eating it that sounded absolutely incredible. That made the Banana Creme Pie even better.
True Story.

Elevate Your Image.™

sandycoosworth

« Reply #45 on: March 05, 2007, 09:44:45 PM »
word round the camp fire is tupac talked shit about ron that fatefull night in vegas... the mans an animal!

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #46 on: March 05, 2007, 09:45:15 PM »

Oh yes, that is quite a problem. Chinese Orange Chicken is the best out there. However, for this weekend, we wound up eating at Max & Erma's across the street from the convention center, and right next door to the Crown Plaza Hotel where they had, for dessert, the best damn Banana Creme Pie i have tasted in a long time.

Oh, and sitting right next to us at the restaurant was Peter Putman and Charles Dixon (who will turn pro at the National's this year), who both are pretty cool!

They have Chinese food in Ohio :D??

pushinweight

« Reply #47 on: March 05, 2007, 09:47:53 PM »

Without Ron, I think Adonis would have killed himself by now or got that promotion at Wendys

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #48 on: March 05, 2007, 09:53:38 PM »
They have Chinese food in Ohio :D??

And Chipotle...

Actually, the best fish and chips I "EVER" had was in Columbus, OH.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #49 on: March 05, 2007, 09:54:40 PM »

PIMP!!!!!!!!