Author Topic: Are the Adonis Principles right for Matt C?  (Read 22964 times)

davidpaul

• Getbig V
Re: Are the Adonis Principles right for Matt C?
« Reply #75 on: March 11, 2007, 05:01:08 PM »
How much do you estimate you'd be squatting if you were to go on something?  

id say low 700's would be a modest estimate.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #76 on: March 11, 2007, 05:01:51 PM »
id say low 700's would be a modest estimate.
hahahahaha, that would never happen, i don't have the bone structure to do that.

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #77 on: March 11, 2007, 05:03:53 PM »
mattc in my opinion hold low bodyfat%,,,its not that his bodyfat is in the single digit,,it is how and where he hold his bodyfat,,

he is i say 10-13% in any given day,,now at this level of bodyfat i would first bulk,,,why? because it is good bodyfat to grow on,,,he will grow up to 220 and be 10-11% then cut down to 190 and be 6% and i think that is what he wants,,

you can do it in many ways,,,BUT from looking at mattc and seeing the  way his arms are shaped and over all composition,,this guy will put on good quality mass pretty fast on gear,,,he wont be fat,,,he may be somewhat softer  and little boated but it will be good size that he wil be able to play with later on,,

the problem of mattc is his pecs,,i think it is genetic,,his arms are very well developed for a 190pounder and so is his delts,, so they might do the job while benching instead of the pecs,,gear wont grow you new pecs,,but it will grow you in general to new dimentions if you responds well to it,,and i think he will respond very well to it,,mark my words,,at 190 later on he will have sculpted physiqe hard dry ruggedy and cut well and that will make him look bigger,,

he has good build and something to work with,,he will look very good

I see.  He's 180 now.  How much can he gain from his first cycle?  You really think he can make it to 220 on his first cycle?  How long do you think that will take him?    

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #78 on: March 11, 2007, 05:05:25 PM »
hahahahaha, that would never happen, i don't have the bone structure to do that.

With GH and Gear its possible. It's only 150 pounds more.
E

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: March 11, 2007, 05:06:49 PM »
With GH and Gear its possible. It's only 150 pounds more.
hahahahaha, i wouldn't waste my time with GH and the most i ever did with gear was 585 for a single a couple of inches high.

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #80 on: March 11, 2007, 05:07:37 PM »
I see.  He's 180 now.  How much can he gain from his first cycle?  You really think he can make it to 220 on his first cycle?  How long do you think that will take him?    

But again, what is the point of using juice to get back gains I already once had?  Wouldn't it make more sense to get to 200 and go from there?  I actually think I can get back to that in a couple of months just using whole foods, and then use some supplements and see where that gets me, and then gear.  It would be a long bulking phase, but I have never formally dieted down anyway (ectomorph).
Bodybuilding Pro.com

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #81 on: March 11, 2007, 05:08:45 PM »
But again, what is the point of using juice to get back gains I already once had?  Wouldn't it make more sense to get to 200 and go from there?  I actually think I can get back to that in a couple of months just using whole foods, and then use some supplements and see where that gets me, and then gear.  It would be a long bulking phase, but I have never formally dieted down anyway (ectomorph).

I wanna hear gh15's answer.  I'm having trouble imagining a 5'9" dude gaining 30-40 pounds off a first cycle.  How long is it gonna take Matt C to actually look like a bodybuilder by doing what gh15's suggesting, is what I'm asking.     

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: March 11, 2007, 05:09:31 PM »
who is gh15?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #83 on: March 11, 2007, 05:11:38 PM »
TA when are you going to actually unveil this formula with any of your case studies?

I did with Chaseinator.

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: March 11, 2007, 05:12:16 PM »
hahahahaha, i wouldn't waste my time with GH and the most i ever did with gear was 585 for a single a couple of inches high.

dude, ure doing 545 for 6 while clean,

585 for 1 while on!?!??!

I would have thoguht you would be pushing 700 easy if on.

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #85 on: March 11, 2007, 05:12:54 PM »
I did with Chaseinator.

Unveil it again for us right now if you don't mind. 

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #86 on: March 11, 2007, 05:13:36 PM »

Yes please, Chaseinator was before I even joined here.
E

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: March 11, 2007, 05:13:46 PM »

dude, ure doing 545 for 6 while clean,

585 for 1 while on!?!??!

I would have thoguht you would be pushing 700 easy if on.
hahahahahaha, hell no, i might be able to get six plates for a decent single right now, i'm actually stronger now than i've ever been and i'm clean that's the funny part.

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #88 on: March 11, 2007, 05:15:08 PM »
40 seems high but I don't think 20 would be unrealistic.  Maybe gh15 meant after I get back to where I was.

The only pros I can think of who are as smart (and foreign) as gh15 would be Nasser and Milos.

TA's principles seem to allow one to lose body fat and gain muscle mass at the same time from what I can tell.

Why don't you just let him answer. 

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #89 on: March 11, 2007, 05:15:54 PM »
hahahahahaha, hell no, i might be able to get six plates for a decent single right now, i'm actually stronger now than i've ever been and i'm clean that's the funny part.

Why not hit a cycle then?  Do you think you'll keep getting stronger in the long run from where you're at now without drugs from this point?  You've apparently built a very impressive, maintainable base at this point, so you're saying you don't wanna mess that up?       

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: March 11, 2007, 05:17:44 PM »
Why not hit a cycle then? 
if i find some legit American human grade stuff at a decent price i might consider it, i'm not doing any Mexican stuff anymore.

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #91 on: March 11, 2007, 05:18:01 PM »
It's just my take on it.  He will chime in shortly I'm sure.

Maybe I should go back to 200 and then do the TA principles.

Just start now.   Am I wrong, or have you been talking for month about how you want to diet down?

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: March 11, 2007, 05:19:41 PM »
Why not hit a cycle then? 

he's stronger clean

we don't all need to be juice to the gills to lift heavy ass weight.

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Starting the Adonis principles.
« Reply #93 on: March 11, 2007, 05:20:12 PM »
HAHAHA.  My favourite picture from the expo.  ;D

May Christina Lindley be the most beautiful woman in life?  :o

Matt, Christina claims to be 5'9" on her website. What does the height policeman have to say about that?
The House that Ruth built

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #94 on: March 11, 2007, 05:20:34 PM »

I will tell you in instant message.

I don`t need all these people stealing the crux of my diet.

saucetradomous

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #95 on: March 11, 2007, 05:21:19 PM »
I wanna hear gh15's answer.  I'm having trouble imagining a 5'9" dude gaining 30-40 pounds off a first cycle.  How long is it gonna take Matt C to actually look like a bodybuilder by doing what gh15's suggesting, is what I'm asking.     

He's actually suggesting that he would gain 25lbs of added muscle seeing how he's 180lbs now which would be around 165 with some decent cuts and in the end he will end up at 190lbs with the same defiintion.  Matt has been 200lbs before so with a bulking process along with gear 220lbs ain't that far off but at that weight he'd be up around 20%+ bf

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: March 11, 2007, 05:22:02 PM »

yeah we might end up looking like we just stepped out of pow camp, haha

cc baby.

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #97 on: March 11, 2007, 05:22:47 PM »

OK, well I'm gonna be waiting for it. 

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #98 on: March 11, 2007, 05:23:23 PM »
matt how did you lose 20 pounds?

you mean to tell me I was right when I said if you don't workout or eat high protein any muscle you built in the gym will disappear ;D

E
E

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #99 on: March 11, 2007, 05:23:33 PM »
I wanna hear gh15's answer.  I'm having trouble imagining a 5'9" dude gaining 30-40 pounds off a first cycle.  How long is it gonna take Matt C to actually look like a bodybuilder by doing what gh15's suggesting is what I'm asking.     

5'9 5'10 5'11 is a wet dream height for a bodybuilder,,
he can gain 40lb first cycle with no problems 10-12 weeks,,look at him carefully he already look like a smaller version of a bodybuilder,,,bodybuilding is not all size,,look at frank zane he was 190 sometimes less,,its not all in the size,,it is in the quality of muscle you carry,,

when i look at someone i look at the shape of their body,,the structure of their face,,adipose tissue and overall fat,,,
mattc already look in part like a juicer in his best pictures,,you know a cycle or 2 kinda oral juicer,,so if he really goes on the gear he will look like what he already look like but simply bigger,,biggger muscles,,,bigger muscles = lower bodyfat%,,,his muscles will mature faster and grow easier,,,its as simply as that

now,,if he already been 200lb then maybe he should wait,,,but you dont get any younger by waiting,,if you think of competing or if you think of taking your body to new levels,,age 24-26 is a very very very good age,,,age 30 is kinda old,,,

timing is everything

fallen angel