Author Topic: Talk about being a little girl...Ladies and Gentleman I give you Kiwiol...  (Read 19402 times)

SHUTUPANDTRAIN

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
kiwiol
Getbig IV

I'm sorry but I dont speak monkey

Re: (No subject) « Sent to: SHUTUPANDTRAIN on: February 15, 2007, 08:15:12 AM » Quote Reply Remove   

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote from: SHUTUPANDTRAIN on February 15, 2007, 08:06:59 AM
On the DL...I am sorry that your life is so sad that you need your own board to find happiness...

Hope this helps...

LOL, mate you seem to have missed the whole point, so allow me to clue you in.

The whole SQUAD, 'meltdown', 'gayer than' etc etc is all just for a laugh. None of us in the SQUAD are like that in real life. Most of the older members know this, but the new people always bite readily, which makes it fun from our perspective.

Trust me, I'm not anything like I am in real life. The 'kiwiol' character is just an outlet for me to say things and that too, purely for laughs. At the end of the day, it's just a damn message board, so just shrug it aside with a laugh. We just rake up what would otherwise be a boring board like the ones they've got in MD or Bodybuilding.com or Mayhem.

So, don't take it so seriously. Feel free to come down to the V and sling shit on whomever you want. I'm one of the most flamed people in the V (justifiably so ) and I've been called just about every name, but I've never practised censorship or abused my mod powers in any way.

Trust me, if you become a regular of the V, you'll soon see what the place is all about - a board in which we can all just be boys and laugh at each other. Once you get into it, you'll love it.

So, hope there's no hard feelings and hope you do come down to the V to post regularly. Take care 
Report To Admin

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Viva Le SQUAD, bitches 

xpac2

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
I don't see what the big deal about the PM was? SHUTUPANDTRAIN is a bitch for posting it though

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
I don't see what the big deal about the PM was? SHUTUPANDTRAIN is a bitch for posting it though

Apparently in real life we're supposed to act like we do on the internet.  ???

SHUTUPANDTRAIN

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Apparently in real life we're supposed to act like we do on the internet.  ???

Ask DP it is all about being true to the game...You guys are fakes and bitches who don't even work out...

Like I said...My work here is done...For Today...

xpac2

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Ask DP it is all about being true to the game...You guys are fakes and bitches who don't even work out...

We are fake because we don't take our internet personas seriously? If I saw anyone from the squad  ::) in real life we would probably just have a good laugh and a beer and then continue to flame each other over the internet.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
Hahahahaha this guy cracks me up. Dude, guys like me, Blockhead, Squadfather, BF etc have all said openly tons of times that we just bust balls here for a joke. You melted down via PM

On the DL...I am sorry that your life is so sad that you need your own board to find happiness...

Hope this helps...

And so, I just thought I'd set you straight on how this whole 'message board' flaming actually works. I've mentioned time and again how I'm civil to everyone via PM, including the guys whom I flame cause they're 'anti-SQUAD'. What's the big deal?

xpac2

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!

Gayer then smashing your keyboard in anger over internet ownings

Fury

• Getbig V
We are fake because we don't take our internet personas seriously? If I saw anyone from the squad  ::) in real life we would probably just have a good laugh and a beer and then continue to flame each other over the internet.

Exactly. I couldn't care less about this site the second I step away from my computer.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?

Ditto. It never fails to amaze me when I see guys who've been around for a while still try to take this shit seriously enough to sometimes even wanting to meet up in real life to punch each other's lights out :-\

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
I think the pm was pretty cool of you and that whoever shupandtrain is  was a loser for posting it publicly.  Butttt, if ever there was  a  place my opinion never mattered, the V is it.

Fury

• Getbig V
I think the pm was pretty cool of you and that whoever shupandtrain is  was a loser for posting it publicly.  Butttt, if ever there was  a  place my opinion never mattered, the V is it.

You got that right. Thanks for wasting your time by trying to act like people gave a damn about what you say.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?

I haven't said anything there that I haven't said in the boards. In fact, most of the guys in the SQUAD, if not all of them have said the exact same thing. If I did take it seriously, I'd have deleted this thread the moment it was made.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
shutupwhilecockisinmouf is a homo for posting that...And it wasnt even anything that anyone with half a brain knows...Do you get mad at sylvester Stallone if you go up to him and he dosent have an army bowie knife..and tell him..."what you aint got no knife...you aint keeping it real and being true to the game" dude its a message board...Your real name isnt shutupandtrain...so you arent being true because you dont use your real name...Dude get a life.

Euro-monster

• Getbig V
  • Team Dutchie style!!
kiwiol
Getbig IV

I'm sorry but I dont speak monkey

Re: (No subject) « Sent to: SHUTUPANDTRAIN on: February 15, 2007, 08:15:12 AM » Quote Reply Remove   

Quote from: SHUTUPANDTRAIN on February 15, 2007, 08:06:59 AM

Hope this helps...

LOL, mate you seem to have missed the whole point, so allow me to clue you in.

The whole SQUAD, 'meltdown', 'gayer than' etc etc is all just for a laugh. None of us in the SQUAD are like that in real life. Most of the older members know this, but the new people always bite readily, which makes it fun from our perspective.

Trust me, I'm not anything like I am in real life. The 'kiwiol' character is just an outlet for me to say things and that too, purely for laughs. At the end of the day, it's just a damn message board, so just shrug it aside with a laugh. We just rake up what would otherwise be a boring board like the ones they've got in MD or Bodybuilding.com or Mayhem.

So, don't take it so seriously. Feel free to come down to the V and sling shit on whomever you want. I'm one of the most flamed people in the V (justifiably so ) and I've been called just about every name, but I've never practised censorship or abused my mod powers in any way.

Trust me, if you become a regular of the V, you'll soon see what the place is all about - a board in which we can all just be boys and laugh at each other. Once you get into it, you'll love it.

So, hope there's no hard feelings and hope you do come down to the V to post regularly. Take care 
Report To Admin

Viva Le SQUAD, bitches 

What part didn't you understand dipshit?... ::)

?

SHUTUPANDTRAIN

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
I haven't said anything there that I haven't said in the boards. In fact, most of the guys in the SQUAD, if not all of them have said the exact same thing. If I did take it seriously, I'd have deleted this thread the moment it was made.

LMAO...No you just moved it which proves my point you are such a LLLOOOSSSEEERRR...But thanks for proving my point...lol

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
LMAO...No you just moved it which proves my point you are such a LLLOOOSSSEEERRR...But thanks for proving my point...lol

Moved what you dumbass? The mods in the V can't move jack. Hedge bumped the thread to the V cause it was a personal issue between you and me (and the SQUAD). BTW, isn't it funny how this thread backfired in your face? That's what you get for posting PMs :-\

ripitupbaby

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • 2010 Olympia Pro Powerlifting Champ
I always HATE to see a PM posted by anyone...  >:(

PM stands for PRIVATE MESSAGE.
:)

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
I always HATE to see a PM posted by anyone...  >:(

PM stands for PRIVATE MESSAGE.

Agree 100%. Even though I've been guilty of this in the past myself, twice, I have no problems confessing it's a pretty low thing to do :-\

SHUTUPANDTRAIN

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Moved what you dumbass? The mods in the V can't move jack. Hedge bumped the thread to the V cause it was a personal issue between you and me (and the SQUAD). BTW, isn't it funny how this thread backfired in your face? That's what you get for posting PMs :-\

LMFAO...MELTDOWN...

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
LMFAO...MELTDOWN...

Don't laugh too much. If you do, your eyes might well up and you'll have mascara goop running down either sides of your face :)

dan18

• Getbig V
  • I DID WHAT I DID BECAUSE I DO WHAT I WANT.
Don't laugh too much. If you do, your eyes might well up and you'll have mascara goop running down either sides of your face :)
some people just dont get it and never will,im sure this guys sits at home on the weekends staring at the phone,No friends in school when he was growing up,now he found a place to go and feel like a giant..
p

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
some people just dont get it and never will,im sure this guys sits at home on the weekends staring at the phone,No friends in school when he was growing up,now he found a place to go and feel like a giant..

Com'on Dan. Have a good look at weed and tell me he'll have a problem making friends 8)

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
LMFAO...MELTDOWN...

Shutupandtrain.... Your not keeping it real, To be taking this site so damn serious. You cant be anyone who has anything intelligent to add to this board. You cant say you train, your middle school gym doesnt count as training. This fucking joke thinks that the 45 minutes of weight lifting class means that he trains. Oh brother. Obviously by your lack of integrity and complete retarded attitude I assume you must be in the age range of 13 to 15... Your nuts havent dropped yet and the only reason why you shave is in hopes one day seeing that first black hair. You have to be either a complete loser or Is this Derek Anthony??

anvil

• Getbig IV
shutupwhilecockisinmouf is a homo for posting that...And it wasnt even anything that anyone with half a brain knows...Do you get mad at sylvester Stallone if you go up to him and he dosent have an army bowie knife..and tell him..."what you aint got no knife...you aint keeping it real and being true to the game" dude its a message board...Your real name isnt shutupandtrain...so you arent being true because you dont use your real name...Dude get a life.

DAMN, slam dunk by big mal!

Shutupandtrain, Kiwi has already made everything in that pm apparent to everyone who posts in the V anyway.  You just ended up making Kiwi look like a good guy and yourself look like a scorned fag who struck out at the gay bar...

So just relax, I would hope NOBODY behaves in real life the way we behave on getbig  ;)

Alex23

HAhahahaah yes Big_m, are you saying that SHUTUPANDDRAIN will do anything to "keep it real" himself and has suffered multiple colon perforation because of it even though his favorite getto black anaconda was saying "dude, won't go in all the way" and SHUTUPANDDRAIN replying "push damn it, I allways keep it real"