Author Topic: Dave Pulcinella claims he's the same size as Badell and Branch Warren!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 7723 times)

eastcoastbbman

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
To increase the sale of Raising the Bar 2;D

lol!!! oh, please. you saw "raising the bar 1". you know darned well i dont do this for the money. you saw that i have my own business that more than pays the bills. the whole "raising the bar thing" is much more a personal project for my brother and i. if others like it, thats great. if not, thats great too.

by the way, thanks for your support of the first dvd, bro. you will certainly like the 2nd installment.

JasonH

• Getbig V
Good physique there man.

eastcoastbbman

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
I competed next to Dave and he's a freakin big dude.  As far as his arms go they look fine to me they just don't have those Darrem or Ronnie type peaks on them.  More like Levrones. 

buffd, thanks so much for the nice comments, bro. this is weird because just last night i was on a site called "professional muscle" and i happened upon a thread in the forum section. it was written by you just after the prejudging of the north americans and you were ripping me apart!!! lol! alot of others in support of you were ripping me apart too. i exited out of the site and tried to forget i ever saw it. lol!  its all good, though. you do have a great physique and, looking at the pics, i could DEFINITELY see you in the top 5 over some of the others that were in the top 5. im sure you will be there this year!!....good luck in your training.,,,dave

eastcoastbbman

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Good physique there man.

thanks, bigj. you know quality when you see it. lol!!

Steve Pulcinella

• Getbig II
  • www.ironsport.com
Epic synthol lips in that one shot!

im working on it. this bodybuilding thing isnt as easy as it looks! lol!

the gut's not too bad in these shots, right?

Pollux

• Getbig V
  • I'm kind of a big deal!

lol!!! oh, please. you saw "raising the bar 1". you know darned well i dont do this for the money. you saw that i have my own business that more than pays the bills. the whole "raising the bar thing" is much more a personal project for my brother and i. if others like it, thats great. if not, thats great too.

by the way, thanks for your support of the first dvd, bro. you will certainly like the 2nd installment.

Just bustin' your balls, man.  ;)

Yeah. The first one was great. I'm surely lookin' forward to the second!

Jadethegladiator

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
Dave,
IMO, you have definitely got it goin' on!  Geez, do u realize that we have been doing this bb thing for, OMG.....at least 20 years now?  Anyway, I am planning a trip home this summer.  Dinner, k? My treat. ;)

Kim 

BuffD

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!

buffd, thanks so much for the nice comments, bro. this is weird because just last night i was on a site called "professional muscle" and i happened upon a thread in the forum section. it was written by you just after the prejudging of the north americans and you were ripping me apart!!! lol! alot of others in support of you were ripping me apart too. i exited out of the site and tried to forget i ever saw it. lol!  its all good, though. you do have a great physique and, looking at the pics, i could DEFINITELY see you in the top 5 over some of the others that were in the top 5. im sure you will be there this year!!....good luck in your training.,,,dave

Well you know how it is when you feel you should of done better.  I think you have alot of size but shape wise I do think there are things you need to work.  Ofcourse I think I need to work on things as well so I'm not saying I'm perfect.  You got the size and conditioning down but at that show your shape was off imo.  The pics posted here it looks alot better.  I certainly didn't mean anything personal by what I said.  This year I'll stay away from the computer right after a show LOL. 

TheEgoCrusher

• Getbig III

THANKS!!! there are more shots in the gallery section. www.davepulcinella.com. i dont know why its so hard to believe that i weigh 220 onstage. is that such an outlandish claim that squatfarter actually started a thread about it!??!?!

LMAO at that "off-season 1994" pic in your gallery.  Now THAT is some funny shit.

Ozzy

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back
Dude's hands are smaller than 1 ab.

eastcoastbbman

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Epic synthol lips in that one shot!

thanks steve!! i can always count on family for support!! lol!

eastcoastbbman

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Dave,
IMO, you have definitely got it goin' on!  Geez, do u realize that we have been doing this bb thing for, OMG.....at least 20 years now?  Anyway, I am planning a trip home this summer.  Dinner, k? My treat. ;)

Kim 

uuuuum, more like coming up on 30 years for me. i started hitting the weights when i was 12, and im 42 this year!! CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT SHIT!!?? lol! anyway, yes lets get together, babe. love to! we missed the opportunity 2 christmas's ago.

eastcoastbbman

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Well you know how it is when you feel you should of done better.  I think you have alot of size but shape wise I do think there are things you need to work.  Ofcourse I think I need to work on things as well so I'm not saying I'm perfect.  You got the size and conditioning down but at that show your shape was off imo.  The pics posted here it looks alot better.  I certainly didn't mean anything personal by what I said.  This year I'll stay away from the computer right after a show LOL. 

i understand. you SHOULDVE done better so i dont blame you for going off. plus, i agree with you about my overall shape at that show. i focused so much on coming in granite hard, that i lost alot of mass in the arms and shoulders, making my torso look larger and my taper look bad. i also lost fullness in my legs from the front. believe me, i have an honest eye when it comes to critiquing myself. the pics posted of me on this thread are of me at 220 where i think my ideal contest weight is.

Jadethegladiator

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
I will probably come home to MD/DE for my birthday in August.  Until then, if you ever decide to take a trip down to Florida, you can always stay/hang out with me. ;)  Hey, what are friends for?

Kim

uuuuum, more like coming up on 30 years for me. i started hitting the weights when i was 12, and im 42 this year!! CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT SHIT!!?? lol! anyway, yes lets get together, babe. love to! we missed the opportunity 2 christmas's ago.

dzulboy

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Big hard and turbo charged
hahahahahaha, ok Dave. ::)

i saw him wiegh in in 2004 at 198 on the dot and he was much bigger last time i saw him in person i wouldn;t be suprise dif he was 240 at some point in the past year

Dave is a hell of a guy and always comes in shape to a show if your gonna tear some one apart  go tear adonis a new asshole

eastcoastbbman

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
i saw him wiegh in in 2004 at 198 on the dot and he was much bigger last time i saw him in person i wouldn;t be suprise dif he was 240 at some point in the past year

Dave is a hell of a guy and always comes in shape to a show if your gonna tear some one apart  go tear adonis a new asshole

HAHAHA!!! good one, bro!!

eastcoastbbman

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
I think if anything, Dave is 5'8 and not 5'7.  Maybe even 5'9.  It doesn't seem significant, but 1.5 inches in height is actually a big thing.  Being 5'8 and 240 would be like being 5'7 and 230 or maybe even lower.  Like I said, I think Dave is taller than he says he is.  Not to say he is lying, but he may just be mistaken.

hey, matt. i dont think im mistaken, but now i have to find out!! lol!! im gonna get measured today!!!

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
I will probably come home to MD/DE for my birthday in August.  Until then, if you ever decide to take a trip down to Florida, you can always stay/hang out with me. ;)  Hey, what are friends for?

Kim

Kim, whereabouts in FLA?
:D Weee

eastcoastbbman

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!

Kim

]

whoa!! that sounds like wayyy too much fun!! count me IN!!!

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
Someone say party in Florida?!!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!

eastcoastbbman

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
BUMP!!

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
Someone say party in Florida?!!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!

They're not talking about the local soup kitchen there, tiny.  ::)

eastcoastbbman

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
i notice that squatfarter has mysteriously dissappeared from this thread after having started it because he knows he lost this one!!!!

VGalanti

• Pros
  • Getbig III
  • COOL
Hey dave...great to meet ya at the Arnold.....
ANIMAL

eastcoastbbman

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
yo, vinnie. wassup, bro!!!?!? you were looking huge at the arnold! i really hope you win the masters nats so i dont have to deal with your ass at the north americans!!!..lol!! hey, post that pic of us you took!! i wanna see how small i was!