Author Topic: 1.5 months following The Adonis Principles...progress pics  (Read 36806 times)

Stavios

Re: 1.5 months following The Adonis Principles...progress pics
« Reply #50 on: March 17, 2007, 08:05:46 AM »
Notice how Kiowol refuses to take off his shirt and hit a side chest shot or a front double bi.... He is clear he is embarrased. He may be bigger though but he will not do as i have asked.

you may hate the guy but you have to be totally delusional if you think tweeter has a better physique than Kiwiol.

try to be unbiased when you compare physiques, Buttsuck

even if I hate someone I can say that he has a good physique

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #51 on: March 17, 2007, 08:14:48 AM »
Notice how Kiowol refuses to take off his shirt and hit a side chest shot or a front double bi.... He is clear he is embarrased. He may be bigger though but he will not do as i have asked.

Hahahahahaha did it occur to you that some of us won't engage in Gay 4 free even if you were asking under the guise of a challenge? I refuse to encourage your disgusting method of seeking sexual gratification ;D

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #52 on: March 17, 2007, 08:25:55 AM »
I know it's hard, but try, just try... to smile when you pose. Thank you.

You see, that way even if your physique sucks, people will still think you're a decent dude and not instantly hate your guts. Now go organize your closet, before I come to your town and kill everybody. :)
a

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #53 on: March 17, 2007, 08:29:45 AM »
looks like you dropped a huge percentage of clothes while adding some quality dvds.  congrats

;D Not too bad.
a

Pollux

• Getbig V
  • I'm kind of a big deal!
« Reply #54 on: March 17, 2007, 08:42:36 AM »
Check out the rest of the pics on the case study thread in the nutrition section.

I'd rather not.  :-[

donrhummy

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #55 on: March 17, 2007, 08:50:20 AM »
Not impressed.

Stavios

« Reply #56 on: March 17, 2007, 08:53:07 AM »
Maybe the wine you drink in your diet isn't expensive enough Tweeter ?  :-\

thewickedtruth

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: March 17, 2007, 08:54:05 AM »
January 29, 2007

do you even know what a gym IS ?!?!  ???

you look like one of those "masters of your own bodyweight" warriors...

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
« Reply #58 on: March 17, 2007, 09:18:36 AM »
okay, completely disregarding my feelings about the "adonis principles" here...

tweeter, you lost a very negligible amount of weight, i was thinking five pounds at the most, and i would have chalked up the difference in appearance to the lighting. when you shift from a dim light to a severe shadowing-overhead light and the difference is hardly noticeable, that means your in trouble.

since you lost 18 pounds apparently, that means you absolutely didn't lose 18 pounds of fat. 18 pounds of fat lost is a fair amount, if you were 200 pounds in the first picture, 18 pounds of fat is a full 9% of your bodyweight. unfortunately, you didn't just lose fat, you simply got smaller. 50g of protein in a caloric deficit is just stupid if you plan on holding onto muscle tissue.

one of the problems with the "adonis principles" is that it just assumes all weight lost is fat and goes from there. you'll probably get lean eventually, but you'll be a beanpole and then Team Gimmick Account will swarm out saying "see? that's how much muscle he actually had! you fatasses don't realize it!!" when in reality you're losing a LOT of muscle.

i've seen a lot of guys lose fat and look bigger afterwards, take dave gulledge:

320 pounds

that's 55 pounds lost. that's what it looks like when you really strip just fat. he looks gigantic at 265 whereas at 320 or so he was huge, but his shoulders for example didn't have that roundness to them due to the fat over them.

keep that in mind. if you're looking smaller, something's not right.

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #59 on: March 17, 2007, 09:19:06 AM »
Well Tweeter, thanks for proving my point about losing weight on a calorie controlled diet as opposed to a macro controlled diet for bodybuilding...........y ou look the same, except smaller, anyway, good job on the weight loss, you'd make Richard Simmons proud!

Colossus_1986

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #60 on: March 17, 2007, 09:20:00 AM »
okay, completely disregarding my feelings about the "adonis principles" here...

tweeter, you lost a very negligible amount of weight, i was thinking five pounds at the most, and i would have chalked up the difference in appearance to the lighting. when you shift from a dim light to a severe shadowing-overhead light and the difference is hardly noticeable, that means your in trouble.

since you lost 18 pounds apparently, that means you absolutely didn't lose 18 pounds of fat. 18 pounds of fat lost is a fair amount, if you were 200 pounds in the first picture, 18 pounds of fat is a full 9% of your bodyweight. unfortunately, you didn't just lose fat, you simply got smaller. 50g of protein in a caloric deficit is just stupid if you plan on holding onto muscle tissue.

one of the problems with the "adonis principles" is that it just assumes all weight lost is fat and goes from there. you'll probably get lean eventually, but you'll be a beanpole and then Team Gimmick Account will swarm out saying "see? that's how much muscle he actually had! you fatasses don't realize it!!" when in reality you're losing a LOT of muscle.

i've seen a lot of guys lose fat and look bigger afterwards, take dave gulledge:

320 pounds

that's 55 pounds lost. that's what it looks like when you really strip just fat. he looks gigantic at 265 whereas at 320 or so he was huge, but his shoulders for example didn't have that roundness to them due to the fat over them.

keep that in mind. if you're looking smaller, something's not right.

Fantastic shape on the Cell-Phone pic!  8)

affy

« Reply #61 on: March 17, 2007, 09:21:12 AM »
i remember reading dave's story

the guys a fucking beast...there were other pics of him, he looked almost like another guy

D_1000

• Getbig IV
« Reply #62 on: March 17, 2007, 09:24:26 AM »

Exactly.

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #63 on: March 17, 2007, 09:32:21 AM »
One has to remember that tweeter still has been supplementing with a multi-vitamin, and he has not been eating Krispy Kremes and McDonalds every meal, or even every day.

Even despite the fact that he didn't eat junk food the whole time, it still looks like he's lost muscle mass.

How long will tweeter stay with this diet?

Another aspect which is interesting, is to hear tweeter's own words from this experience.

As far as strength in the gym, et al.

I'm sure he won't hold any punches. 8)

-Hedge
As empty as paradise

Sir William Idol

• Getbig IV
  • you got a fight comin
« Reply #64 on: March 17, 2007, 09:35:56 AM »
Hahahahahaha did it occur to you that some of us won't engage in Gay 4 free even if you were asking under the guise of a challenge? I refuse to encourage your disgusting method of seeking sexual gratification ;D

hahahh, so true, next buttsuck will claim he's way leaner than you around the "inner anus area" and will therefore demand you drop trow and take pictures immediately so he will prove it to everyone once and for all!!
 .....not only is he queer but he's too poor to pay a real musclebear so he tries to trick straight guys like kiwiol.

hahahahah, gayer than comparison shopping for picnic baskets
its comin today

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #65 on: March 17, 2007, 09:38:16 AM »

"Gay 4 free"    Rofl!  ;D

That must be what DA does when he forgets to collect!
Ron: "I am lazy."

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
« Reply #66 on: March 17, 2007, 09:39:40 AM »

i got a feeling it's a punch card system. you get a little card with 10 little pictures of a man's ass, and every time you pay for a "session" he uses his little cock-shaped hole punch. after you pay for 10, the 11th is... gay 4 free!

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #67 on: March 17, 2007, 09:49:31 AM »

No, from what I understand DA pays off the guys whom he blows with blowjobs, so they'll pay him money which he can then use on them and, meaning get to do more blowjobs on the same men. Hahahahahahaha gayer than BuffGoddess' penoris.

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: March 17, 2007, 09:54:43 AM »
looks like tweeter is trying to do a kevin levrone most muscular haha.

flex933

• Getbig III
« Reply #69 on: March 17, 2007, 09:57:36 AM »
i was thinking he same thing dp, lol or maybe tom prince.lol

SWOLETRAIN

• Getbig IV
« Reply #70 on: March 17, 2007, 10:00:44 AM »
tweeter go low carb!!! asap!
-

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: March 17, 2007, 10:01:50 AM »
i was thinking he same thing dp, lol or maybe tom prince.lol

Yep, it the levrone/prince most muscular variation haha.

affy

« Reply #72 on: March 17, 2007, 10:05:03 AM »
brutal leaving your own thread

i bet tweeter is reading all the posts right now and crying while cursing Adonis's name

or

he's waiting for Adonis to come here and make a pathetic attempt at defending him.  Proving through google sources that he didn't loose an ounce of muscle.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #73 on: March 17, 2007, 10:09:56 AM »
brutal leaving your own thread

i bet tweeter is reading all the posts right now and crying while cursing Adonis's name

or

he's waiting for Adonis to come here and make a pathetic attempt at defending him.  Proving through google sources that he didn't loose an ounce of muscle.

Are you saying that it's quite probable, if not most likely that the only research Adonis does on an hourly basis is to see whether it's possible to swallow his Ethiopian husband's 11 incher all the way to the hilt more times in an hour, than from his record rate from when they went on their honeymoon, affy?

Has Beens

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #74 on: March 17, 2007, 10:20:51 AM »
Tweeter......serious questions.
Why would you even want to try the so called "Adonis Principles" ? Did you see the before and after pictures of him ? Is that the look you are striving for ?
Remember, he actually did have a decent amount of muscle before he started his diet. You have seen the after pics and although lean, he lost a TON of muscle. Is a 13 inch arm a goal ?