Author Topic: Almost impossible to have 50% body fat.  (Read 7725 times)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Re: Almost impossible to have 50% body fat.
« Reply #75 on: March 17, 2007, 09:51:33 PM »
Hahahah no bmacy.... you really are pretty stupid if you thought that guy was 500 lbs lean.
He also thinks that the guys heart weighs a substantial amount. LOLOLOLOOL

Man people get more and more ignorant by the day.

suckmymuscle

« Reply #76 on: March 17, 2007, 10:02:36 PM »
Wow man, brilliant comeback. You are as dumb as a sack of hammers. ::) I guess that is about your speed.

The weight of bones and internal organs do not increase when you get fatter. So if a guy weights 1000 lbs at 50% bodyfat, then the overwhelming majority of the other 500 lbs can only possibly be lean muscle mass. And that is impossible. Not even a silverback gorilla carries that much lean muscle mass. 1000 lbs at 50% bodyfat means 500 lbs at 0% bodyfat. Coleman was 287 lbs at 5% bodyfat for the 2003 Mr.Olympia. So for a guy to weight 1000 lbs at 50% bodyfat means carrying over 213 lbs of lean muscle more than Coleman. Why are you so stupid that you can't comprehend this? :-\

SUCKMYMUSCLE

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #77 on: March 17, 2007, 10:04:30 PM »

Every bone and every organ in the body including the brain. But again yours probably wouldn't weigh that much! Now if we were talking ears........
The House that Ruth built

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: March 17, 2007, 10:05:55 PM »
Every bone and every organ in the body including the brain. But again yours probably wouldn't weigh that much! Now if we were talking ears........

hahahah you are a fucking idiot.  Just admit you were grossly wrong and it will all be over.

Buttsuck

• Getbig IV
« Reply #79 on: March 17, 2007, 10:07:04 PM »
You can't argue with that  ::)

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #80 on: March 17, 2007, 10:07:19 PM »
  The weight of bones and internal organs do not increase when you get fatter. So if a guy weights 1000 lbs at 50% bodyfat, then the overwhelming majority of the other 500 lbs can only possibly be lean muscle mass. And that is impossible. Not even a silverback gorilla carries that much lean muscle mass. 1000 lbs at 50% bodyfat means 500 lbs at 0% bodyfat. Coleman was 287 lbs at 5% bodyfat for the 2003 Mr.Olympia. So for a guy to weight 1000 lbs at 50% bodyfat means carrying over 213 lbs of lean muscle more than Coleman. Why are you so stupid that you can't comprehend this? :-\

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Why are you so stupid that you can't comprehend I don't care what you and your green teeth have to say? Why don't you go and arrest Ronnie Coleman for using a controlled substance? ::)
The House that Ruth built

suckmymuscle

« Reply #81 on: March 17, 2007, 10:09:46 PM »
Why are you so stupid that you can't comprehend I don't care what you and your green teeth have to say? Why don't you go and arrest Ronnie Coleman for using a controlled substance? ::)

You don't care about what I have to say because I'm right and you are wrong, and I owned you. ;) In all seriousness, you are one dumb fellow. :-X

SUCKMYMUSCLE

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: March 17, 2007, 10:13:31 PM »
Damn BCmacys, its disturbing if you can`t see a simple glaring truth.

You were dead fucking wrong.  So by your rationale, you could live in a bed, never get up, never move around,  (rules out any weightlifting) eat yourself to the muscle mass of Ronnie Coleman with no steroids.

You are a fucking schmuck if you think that.

donrhummy

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #83 on: March 17, 2007, 10:15:41 PM »
Here you go.

Close to 40 percent Last Year at THIS SAME time.

Now we know how Adonis can claim he's at 4% bodyfat. His measuring tool is a piece of paper on which he wrote random numbers. He then closes his eyes and moves his finger until it stops on the proper number.  ::)

Sorry TA, but you are NOT 40% bodyfat there. Take that pic to any hospital that offers bodyfat testing and ask them, from their experience what bodyfat % you look in the pic and they'll tell you somewhere in the range of 20-25% MAX.

Buttsuck

• Getbig IV
« Reply #84 on: March 17, 2007, 10:21:55 PM »
Now we know how Adonis can claim he's at 4% bodyfat. His measuring tool is a piece of paper on which he wrote random numbers. He then closes his eyes and moves his finger until it stops on the proper number.  ::)

Sorry TA, but you are NOT 40% bodyfat there. Take that pic to any hospital that offers bodyfat testing and ask them, from their experience what bodyfat % you look in the pic and they'll tell you somewhere in the range of 20-25% MAX.
Do you feel better about your own bf % now that you have lowered him down my 20%?

Ozzy

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back
« Reply #85 on: March 17, 2007, 10:34:57 PM »
Do you feel better about your own bf % now that you have lowered him down my 20%?

Hahaha, I bet "donrhummy" (oh brother) is a short little fat fuck who cries himself to sleep every night with a Hardee's Monster Thickburger and a large Pepsi.

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #86 on: March 17, 2007, 10:41:10 PM »
Indeed... there is no accurate way to test bodyfat. The best way is to go by eye.
hydrostatic weighing. the most accurate (and expensive). calipers are next and you can always add a few percents to make it seem more accurate.

delta9mda

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: March 17, 2007, 10:43:32 PM »
Agreed but i think Adam was heavier.. he wasn't 40 like he said by high 30's. I was fatter the adonis before i cut. I was about 40% here. Hahahah just awful
not even close to 40%

delta9mda

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: March 17, 2007, 10:46:44 PM »
Dip shit. I was 36 percent bodyfat or so.

240 Multiplied by .36 is 86 lbs.
newsflash, you lost muscle too.

Tombo

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: March 17, 2007, 10:51:14 PM »
Yah, so then that guy must be about 500 lbs of lean mass.  ::)

another intelligent flaw in your 'theory' moron.

things such as bones, organs, skin.

Tombo

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: March 17, 2007, 10:52:39 PM »

so you wouldnt say on the average .. say 60-90kg male, 15-20% of their total mass is weight of their bones? then add about .5 of a percent for the organs.. maybe a bit more.

wow .. gg's Adonis!!

what website did you do university at!

Ozzy

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back
« Reply #91 on: March 17, 2007, 10:54:51 PM »
so you wouldnt say on the average .. say 60-90kg male, 15-20% of their total mass is weight of their bones?

wow .. gg's Adonis!!

what website did you do university at!

TA doesn't believe that this guy's heart was enlarged at all. If that was the case, he would have been dead at the 500lb mark.

Tombo

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: March 17, 2007, 11:00:13 PM »
I don't know about being enlarged because your heart cells do not regenerate once you reach a certain age..  he'd have terrible circulation thats for sure.. and horrible skin but christ. 

Lets assume this guy was a complete endomorph, with a heavy bone structure .. and that the approx upper limit of the bone mass applied to him (20%) at a healthy weight for him .. 80-90kg at whatever height he was, probably around 6 foot. As well as the organ weight we can safely assume that accounts for about 18-22kg of that 80-90kg

Now do the body composition tests for fat %  haha

Ozzy

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back
« Reply #93 on: March 17, 2007, 11:05:42 PM »
So you're saying that, by having to pump harder to feed blood to all his tissue, this man's heart was not enlarged?

Hearts get larger, my friend. I've seen an enlarged heart. The thing was the size of my head. Now, you'd have to think that the liver would have to get larger to filter all the crap he ate. So there's 2 organs that, logically, HAVE to have gotten bigger to sustain this man's bulk. Also, the stomach and other gut organs would have to get larger to accomodate the processing of nutrients to sustain this man.

That's all I'm saying. I'm not saying that this accounts for the 500lbs of lean mass, but it puts it a little bit more into perspective. Plus, the water that this man had to have been holding would weigh a helluva lot, as well.

=/

Tombo

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: March 17, 2007, 11:08:10 PM »
i thought it didnt!

im on your side here buddy, i just thought it didnt to my knowledge.

these retards that nuthug adonis dont realize the huge flaws in his designs.

he has scaled his interesting program for himself only. in no way is it perfect.

Ozzy

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back
« Reply #95 on: March 17, 2007, 11:52:12 PM »
Hahaha, I know. Every "physique" that goes through the "Adonis Principles" will look like a train wreck by the time they're done.

Bodies

• Getbig III
« Reply #96 on: March 17, 2007, 11:52:24 PM »
hahahahahhahaha......thi s guy named himself buttsuck....

Ozzy

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back
« Reply #97 on: March 17, 2007, 11:53:20 PM »
Okay "Bodies" aahahaha

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #98 on: March 17, 2007, 11:55:44 PM »
You can easily maintain 8% year round. It is done all the time. You can eat whatever you want as long as it is used.

hahahaah sure you can poindexter sure you can ::) hahahaha

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #99 on: March 17, 2007, 11:59:07 PM »
Has Apenis shown his degree yet.  You know this fantasy degree he says he has.  Of course not.  Another thread where he buries himself.  Good job Apenis and Buttlick and Heckler.