Author Topic: NO MORE HATING ON MARS!!!!!!  (Read 5946 times)

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
NO MORE HATING ON MARS!!!!!!
« on: March 17, 2007, 09:15:26 PM »
i dont know what started the rift in the squad but ive seen enough of the hating on the great Mars!!!!!! i have no quarrel with SSBG or BF but, it seems like many Tiny Tits are taking advantage of the situation and are coming out of the woodwork in hordes to disparage the honorable name of the legendary co-founder!!! when the smoke clears this will not be forgotten, the insurrection will be stamped out and the ones responsible smashed into a thin film or ground into a fine powder, or thrown mercilessly thru plate-glass windows until death, depending on the mood of the particular hit squad.

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
  • TAKE YO FUCKING JACKET WIT YA
Re: NO MORE HATING ON MARS!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2007, 09:39:54 PM »
i dont know what started the rift in the squad but ive seen enough of the hating on the great Mars!!!!!! i have no quarrel with SSBG or BF but, it seems like many Tiny Tits are taking advantage of the situation and are coming out of the woodwork in hordes to disparage the honorable name of the legendary co-founder!!! when the smoke clears this will not be forgotten, the insurrection will be stamped out and the ones responsible smashed into a thin film or ground into a fine powder, or thrown mercilessly thru plate-glass windows until death, depending on the mood of the particular hit squad.

I'm not scared.  I admire your valiant attempt to defend your husband tho... how gentlemanly of you!

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2007, 09:46:17 PM »
mars is a funny as hell guy. he just needs to realize the "dictatorship" angle ain't working and should go back to his roots! really witty posts that are doubly funny because he uses the english language in a way only dutchman could!!  :D

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2007, 09:52:10 PM »
Disrespecting Superstar is asinine. We should thank him for even posting here ffs. After what happened with Columbusdude turning out to be a fat schmoe, it is more evident now than ever that there are a shortage of truly badass mofos on Getbig! Ultimately Squadfather will decide if he wants to take the squad in the direction of a real life bad muthafukker like Superstar or wants to stand behind a little roleplaying bitch like Mars. Getbig awaits Squadfathers decision.
E

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2007, 09:57:24 PM »
Disrespecting Superstar is asinine. We should thank him for even posting here ffs. After what happened with Columbusdude turning out to be a fat schmoe, it is more evident now than ever that there are a shortage of truly badass mofos on Getbig! Ultimately Squadfather will decide if he wants to take the squad in the direction of a real life bad muthafukker like Superstar or wants to stand behind a little roleplaying bitch like Mars. Getbig awaits Squadfathers decision.

it all comes down to if the squadfather chooses loyalty or strength. squadfather has been partners with mars since before the squad had a name, but these days it seems like it's moved beyond the playground and into the real world, and the question is whether the SF will hang near his roots or the ones who'll move with him into the future.

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2007, 09:59:06 PM »
it all comes down to if the squadfather chooses loyalty or strength. squadfather has been partners with mars since before the squad had a name, but these days it seems like it's moved beyond the playground and into the real world, and the question is whether the SF will hang near his roots or the ones who'll move with him into the future.

If he had to choose, it would would be a no brainer imo. I mean come on, Mars is a fkn dork.
E

Count Grishnackh

• Getbig III
  • The easiest person to deceive is one's own self
« Reply #6 on: March 17, 2007, 09:59:29 PM »
Disrespecting Superstar is asinine.

He didn't

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
  • TAKE YO FUCKING JACKET WIT YA
« Reply #7 on: March 17, 2007, 10:00:08 PM »

I think he'll decide to spread his wings (or whatever that fat is hanging under his arms) and realize the squad has gayed itself beyond repair... in other words, it's time for the Ozman to leave Sabbath.

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: March 17, 2007, 10:01:49 PM »
He didn't

Count, you know that he did. He tried to publicly embarrass him by having Kiwi fire him from his position for no reason at all. Why appoint him if he is going to fire him anyway? I'll tell you why, he wanted to publicly embarrass him.
E

Count Grishnackh

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: March 17, 2007, 10:02:01 PM »

There will be no changes Magoo, don't get so excited. If anything the SQUAD will get stronger, I believe Heckler is about to come aboard full time.

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #10 on: March 17, 2007, 10:03:09 PM »
I think he'll decide to spread his wings (or whatever that fat is hanging under his arms) and realize the squad has gayed itself beyond repair... in other words, it's time for the Ozman to leave Sabbath.

Heaven and hell was the best Sabbath album.

There will be no changes Magoo, don't get so excited. If anything the SQUAD will get stronger, I believe Heckler is about to come aboard full time.

Adonis?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: March 17, 2007, 10:04:20 PM »

i'm just enjoyin' the postin'. heckler doesn't deserve squad status, he's (she's, if the post elsewhere it to be believed) not clever enough. yes, heckler loves fighting up against people, but the squad isn't just about fighting against the tiny tits, it's about being good at the fight and that's where the heckler falls severely short.

endless posts of  ::) or saying "meltdown!" is simply pathetic, and associating that with the squad waters down their reputation.

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: March 17, 2007, 10:04:56 PM »
Heaven and hell was the best Sabbath album.

dude, did you forget about paranoid??

Count Grishnackh

• Getbig III
« Reply #13 on: March 17, 2007, 10:05:33 PM »
Count, you know that he did. He tried to publicly embarrass him by having Kiwi fire him from his position for no reason at all. Why appoint him if he is going to fire him anyway? I'll tell you why, he wanted to publicly embarrass him.

He questioned the appointment privately, I don't see a problem with that.

Kiwiol even backed that up and offered to post the PM.

It was some misinformation that Mars stumbled upon and he reacted. He later changes his stance
and it became a non-issue.

I'm not sure where the hate is coming from ssbg and BF now. I'm a little bit perplexed by it.

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: March 17, 2007, 10:05:44 PM »

The same Heckler who posted Havenbulls pic last week and said he wanted to show the squad who was boss?
E

Ozzy

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back
« Reply #15 on: March 17, 2007, 10:06:35 PM »
Hahaha, bringing "Heckler" into the Squad would be like giving The Luke mod powers on this board.

Count Grishnackh

• Getbig III
« Reply #16 on: March 17, 2007, 10:07:44 PM »

Adonis?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Heckler is not Adonis doc

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: March 17, 2007, 10:07:51 PM »
He questioned the appointment privately, I don't see a problem with that.

Kiwiol even backed that up and offered to post the PM.

It was some misinformation that Mars stumbled upon and he reacted. He later changes his stance
and it became a non-issue.

I'm not sure where the hate is coming from ssbg and BF now. I'm a little bit perplexed by it.

No, that is not what happened. He asked Kiwi to fire Superstar and Berzerkfury because of the "uprising on the G and O". Basically he was saying that his fag got roleplaying game was more important than SS and BF.
E

Count Grishnackh

• Getbig III
« Reply #18 on: March 17, 2007, 10:08:19 PM »
dude, did you forget about paranoid??

Have to agree with Magoo on this one Doc, with Sabotage a close 2nd.

Count Grishnackh

• Getbig III
« Reply #19 on: March 17, 2007, 10:10:54 PM »
No, that is not what happened. He asked Kiwi to fire Superstar and Berzerkfury because of the "uprising on the G and O". Basically he was saying that his fag got roleplaying game was more important than SS and BF.

I remember the uprising, but can't find the thread, gotta link?

If I remember correctly it was just a misunderstanding on wordplay and was straightened out. Waters were
calm until I saw ssbg and bf referring to our leader as a 160# sack of excrement.

Mars is pretty big in RL I do believe...

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: March 17, 2007, 10:12:42 PM »

admittedly, "fire" was in the sense of downgrading them within the squad, not removing them. but still, the sad part is that he seemed to actually give a flying fig about "roles" and "ranks" instead of acting like they were a roving gang.

Count Grishnackh

• Getbig III
« Reply #21 on: March 17, 2007, 10:14:54 PM »
The same Heckler who posted Havenbulls pic last week and said he wanted to show the squad who was boss?

Heckler has always been in alliance with the SQUAD. Perhaps he had a personal beef with Havenbull, but I can assure that would be squelched and Heckler brought back into good graces.

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: March 17, 2007, 10:15:15 PM »
I remember the uprising, but can't find the thread, gotta link?

If I remember correctly it was just a misunderstanding on wordplay and was straightened out. Waters were
calm until I saw ssbg and bf referring to our leader as a 160# sack of excrement.

Mars is pretty big in RL I do believe...

That link was erased I believe and the problem was thought to be over, only Mars never apologized to SS and BF. I do know that Mars asked for their firing, I can not say how, but I am certain of it. I am in total fkn shock how anyone can stand behind that dweeb when he tried to embarrass fellow Squad mates tbh ???
E

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: March 17, 2007, 10:16:54 PM »
Heckler has always been in alliance with the SQUAD. Perhaps he had a personal beef with Havenbull, but I can assure that would be squelched and Heckler brought back into good graces.

but the thing is, heckler isn't squad material. simply being aligned with the squad isn't enough, heckler isn't clever, can't formulate a funny one-liner, and certainly isn't bright enough to make a good insult. the squad isn't a charity organization, allowing all members who try to get in just waters down their quality.

and that's when i'm drunk and friendly enough to not care about personal beef with heckler. benjamin pearson i endorse, heckler not so much.

Count Grishnackh

• Getbig III
« Reply #24 on: March 17, 2007, 10:20:47 PM »
but the thing is, heckler isn't squad material. simply being aligned with the squad isn't enough, heckler isn't clever, can't formulate a funny one-liner, and certainly isn't bright enough to make a good insult. the squad isn't a charity organization, allowing all members who try to get in just waters down their quality.

and that's when i'm drunk and friendly enough to not care about personal beef with heckler. benjamin pearson i endorse, heckler not so much.

hahahaha, yes, but a well timed "meltdown" word post  or    ::)    can send a frustrated, keyboard banging tiny tits to their demise.

It's a clear, concise death blow in many a destructions.     :D