Author Topic: Should Females be treated as equals on GetBig ?  (Read 9602 times)

ripitupbaby

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • 2010 Olympia Pro Powerlifting Champ
:)

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
Re: Should Females be treated as equals on GetBig ?
« Reply #51 on: March 19, 2007, 08:18:36 AM »
explain...

You can never say the terrible/honest things we say  ;)
K

Mydavid

• Getbig V
  • thankd dweetir :)
« Reply #52 on: March 19, 2007, 08:29:51 AM »
Lisa what is your opinion on the thread topic ?

1st off, the thread is a bit chauvinistic but why expect any less from GetBig and secondly, what guy wants to be on an all MALE opinions board...are they gay? It's nice having someone like me interjecting my whorey-dorey opinions :P

Lisa

thewickedtruth

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: March 19, 2007, 08:32:01 AM »
You can never have the balls to say the terrible/honest things we say  ;)

fixed

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #54 on: March 19, 2007, 08:32:53 AM »
1st off, the thread is a bit chauvinistic but why expect any less from GetBig and secondly, what guy wants to be on an all MALE opinions board...are they gay? It's nice having someone like me interjecting my whorey-dorey opinions :P

Lisa

chauvinistic is treating females as equal ? you want to be protected some of the time but treated equal the other time(s)  ???
K

Mydavid

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: March 19, 2007, 08:34:32 AM »
chauvinistic is treating females as equal ? you want to be protected some of the time but treated equal the other time(s)  ???

Oh lordy, Board_Sherif...it's too early to think (i'm just a girl, you know :-*)...let me get back to you when i'm done with my coffee.

Lisa

Naked4Jesus

• Getbig IV
  • You can save a IFBB Pro today by donating a kidney
« Reply #56 on: March 19, 2007, 08:35:16 AM »

Yeah, they don't know what they want.  Just give them c.o.c.k.  At least they'll serve a purpose...

Mydavid

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: March 19, 2007, 08:37:54 AM »
Yeah, they don't know what they want.  Just give them c.o.c.k.  At least they'll serve a purpose...

That was a lovely post.

Lisa

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #58 on: March 19, 2007, 08:38:22 AM »
Oh lordy, Board_Sherif...it's too early to think (i'm just a girl, you know :-*)...let me get back to you when i'm done with my coffee.

Lisa

LOL - ok Lisa.... :D
K

Naked4Jesus

• Getbig IV
  • You can save a IFBB Pro today by donating a kidney
« Reply #59 on: March 19, 2007, 08:39:00 AM »
That was a lovely post.

Lisa

Bahahahahahahahahahaha!  You're quite welcome, think nothing of it.

Warm regards,

N4J

Mydavid

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: March 19, 2007, 08:43:42 AM »
Bahahahahahahahahahaha!  You're quite welcome, think nothing of it.

Warm regards,

N4J

:-*

Lisa

suckmymuscle

« Reply #61 on: March 19, 2007, 12:01:32 PM »

Lisa

Retarded argumentation. Gay men like to talk and be friends with women, so not wanting women around in a discussion does not make you gay. This is like going to an all-female board and saying that they are all lesbians for not letting men post - and it shows the prejudiced nature of women that there are all-female boards on the interet, but I've never seen any all-male board. Not wanting to have women around during sex makes you gay. Do most straight men like hanging out with women? No.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #62 on: March 19, 2007, 12:06:40 PM »
  Retarded argumentation. Gay men like to talk and be friends with women, so not wanting women around in a discussion does not make you gay. This is like going to an all-female board and saying that they are all lesbians for not letting men post - and it shows the prejudiced nature of women that there are all-female boards on the interet, but I've never seen any all-male board. Not wanting to have women around during sex makes you gay. Do most straight men like hanging out with women? No.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

An all male board would make the news and be sued !
K

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: March 19, 2007, 12:18:58 PM »
I have seen some threads/posts lately flaming a certain female's pics.  The flaming has been refuted with comments likened to  "picking on women".

I say if you are man/women enough to post a pic, then be man/women enough to take the flak.  I think a women asking for special treatment is a step back in womens equality.

By the way I compliment the "certain female's pics" and achievements at every opportunity.
Absolutley. This is GETBIG. This is the THUNDERDOME of all BB forums. They should NOT get special treatment ANYWHERE including Getbig. Good point on how it's a step BACK in the opposite direction as far as equality goes. They are their own worst enemies.

Quick story...

2 weeks ago I took the physical test for CPD. Okay? One station was 'Pushups'. Had to do 20 in under a minute. The women(who shouldn't be allowed to be in law enforcement anyway but that's another story) were all pulled aside and were made to do the push-ups on their knees on all fours. DoggyStyle in our language. Men? Had to do them military style. Straight/Strict.

Them? They were on all fours and didn't even bend their elbows...just sort of dipped ther chest down a little bit. That was acceptable.

Like Handicapped people. They want to be treated as equals as well but they demand to be able to park UP FRONT everywhere you go.
?

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #64 on: March 19, 2007, 12:25:06 PM »
Of course they should. Stop focusing on fitness whores and look at someone like deedee, who just happens to be a great poster.

Chamorrita

• Getbig III
  • Mens sana in corpore sano.
« Reply #65 on: March 19, 2007, 12:35:17 PM »
I have seen some threads/posts lately flaming a certain female's pics.  The flaming has been refuted with comments likened to  "picking on women".

I say if you are man/women enough to post a pic, then be man/women enough to take the flak.  I think a women asking for special treatment is a step back in womens equality.

By the way I compliment the "certain female's pics" and achievements at every opportunity.

Yes, I think we should be treated as equals here on the board.

People have different opinions.  When we post photos of ourselves,  some will find our pics attractive and others will think we need to kill ourselves because we don't deserve to be in a gym.  There is a reason why we did it, therefore we must expect all forms of criticism and praise.  Some of the posters are real assholes, but, WHATEVER!  Life goes on.

muscleforlife

• Getbig IV
« Reply #66 on: March 19, 2007, 01:33:45 PM »
I agree,
Women should be treated the same on this board.

Give it back as good as you get it or go home.

As for the Political board having whinning women, that is so not true.

It is usually one or two of the underrepresented right wing guys who whine.

Sandra

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #67 on: March 19, 2007, 01:39:46 PM »
A bitch is a bitch....
L

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #68 on: March 19, 2007, 01:40:13 PM »
Absolutley. This is GETBIG. This is the THUNDERDOME of all BB forums. They should NOT get special treatment ANYWHERE including Getbig. Good point on how it's a step BACK in the opposite direction as far as equality goes. They are their own worst enemies.

Quick story...

2 weeks ago I took the physical test for CPD. Okay? One station was 'Pushups'. Had to do 20 in under a minute. The women(who shouldn't be allowed to be in law enforcement anyway but that's another story) were all pulled aside and were made to do the push-ups on their knees on all fours. DoggyStyle in our language. Men? Had to do them military style. Straight/Strict.

Them? They were on all fours and didn't even bend their elbows...just sort of dipped ther chest down a little bit. That was acceptable.

Like Handicapped people. They want to be treated as equals as well but they demand to be able to park UP FRONT everywhere you go.

Agreed... You want equality... great... You WILL NOT receive special treatment.

If you don't like it... take it up with a group who gives a shit... I hear the ACLU will take up many silly causes.

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #69 on: March 19, 2007, 01:42:49 PM »
Agreed... You want equality... great... You WILL NOT receive special treatment.

If you don't like it... take it up with a group who gives a shit... I hear the ACLU will take up many silly causes.
shut up you mexican, rake some leaves
L

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: March 19, 2007, 01:47:43 PM »
 Right!

At the end of the day...women should fkn KNOW THEIR ROLES.

Fk the ACLU. If there was a 'United White Man' college scholarship fund there would be hell to pay.

Fk Jesse Jakcson while I'm at it.
?

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #71 on: March 19, 2007, 02:17:42 PM »
shut up you mexican, rake some leaves

I guess if I was mexican I would... I don't mind raking leaves actually... It's the jumping in the pile at the end that's so much fun anyway... It's tough to rake palm leaves up and that's mostly what we have in So. Cal.

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #72 on: March 20, 2007, 01:03:14 PM »
bump for cheri's input... ;)
K

sandycoosworth

« Reply #73 on: March 21, 2007, 11:54:37 AM »
I agree,
Women should be treated the same on this board.

Give it back as good as you get it or go home.

As for the Political board having whinning women, that is so not true.

It is usually one or two of the underrepresented right wing guys who whine.

Sandra

if you treat women the same as men 95% of them will leave ...

once again i put forwardthat getbig should adpot the policy towards women on the peoples board which is basically unless they are acting like c unts there is no bashing of them

the idea is we want the girls here to feel comfortable posting their pix and not have to look at pages of guys calling them shemales and whores

just like the pros are protected to a certain degree, women (who are just as valuable when it comes to increasing our traffic share) must be protected

Chamorrita

• Getbig III
  • Mens sana in corpore sano.
« Reply #74 on: March 21, 2007, 12:13:52 PM »
if you treat women the same as men 95% of them will leave ...

once again i put forwardthat getbig should adpot the policy towards women on the peoples board which is basically unless they are acting like c unts there is no bashing of them

the idea is we want the girls here to feel comfortable posting their pix and not have to look at pages of guys calling them shemales and whores

just like the pros are protected to a certain degree, women (who are just as valuable when it comes to increasing our traffic share) must be protected

That sounds like affirmative action for message boards....