Author Topic: Lee Priest why do you ask woman to .....  (Read 3364 times)

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
Re: Lee Priest why do you ask woman to .....
« Reply #25 on: March 19, 2007, 05:20:54 PM »
I would say that Lee probably fucked his girlfriend or a girl he was interested in

we all know Lee gets more ass than a toilet seat so that's probably what happened

exactly.

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: March 19, 2007, 05:21:31 PM »
defecate on your face?  I met a girl who was chatting on line with you and she states that you asked her to sh*t on your face.  You are one sick bastard.  Did your daddy not love you enough?  Or was it the rought uncle who made you this way? ;)
You believe everything you hear online, u gullable f**k.

Mydavid

• Getbig V
  • thankd dweetir :)
« Reply #27 on: March 19, 2007, 05:21:43 PM »
i'm getting bthe feeling that "rocco911"' girlfriend left him for a pro bodybuilder and he has picked a pro to single out for his bitterness.

That's exactly what i'm thinking...also, how stupid is this girl for even saying anything...she sounds like a jackass herself...women need to remember to not kiss and tell...we will ALWAYS end up looking like the slut. Sorry, that's how it is. Besides, if this was true, i'm sure the conversation went nothing like this-

Lee- Hi
Girl- Hi
Lee - Can i shit on your face?
Girl - OH GOD, I'm telling on you

I'm thinkin', and it may be a hunch, if he did ask, there was plenty of NASTY talk on her part to even make him ask that. What do you think?

Lisa

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: March 19, 2007, 05:22:50 PM »
That's exactly what i'm thinking...also, how stupid is this girl for even saying anything...she sounds like a jackass herself...women need to remember to not kiss and tell...we will ALWAYS end up looking like the slut. Sorry, that's how it is. Besides, if this was true, i'm sure the conversation went nothing like this-

Lee- Hi
Girl- Hi
Lee - Can i shit on your face?
Girl - OH GOD, I'm telling on you

I'm thinkin', and it may be a hunch, if he did ask, there was plenty of NASTY talk on her part to even make him ask that. What do you think?

Lisa
exactly, although i seriously doubt it even happened in the first place.

chainsaw

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: March 19, 2007, 05:41:44 PM »
Most online Bullllshiiit is just that,,,  Bulllllshitttt...
Have we getbiggers not learned that???

Take TA for example...
Most are all show no go!