Author Topic: KING GEORGE SPEAKS  (Read 6356 times)

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
  • You can't be a citizen unless you serve
Re: KING GEORGE SPEAKS
« Reply #50 on: March 23, 2007, 08:03:05 AM »
You must have missed all those posts of mine saying "I DON'T KNOW THE TRUTH". I mean it would be easy to miss considering I've only posted it two other times in the last ten minutes alone.

Again you're skipping over the basis for our little exchange. You refusing to prove your claim and instead crying about some Democratic trick. And then asking for proof twice the next day. Oh, and you're little bit about name calling.  ;D

How's that feel to be outed as a hypocrite not once but twice in the span of two days?

it was different circumstances, but I really could care less what your thoughts are. it will only be a matter of time before I show you as a hypocrite...ask 240...
gotta love life

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #51 on: March 23, 2007, 09:36:32 AM »
it was different circumstances, but I really could care less what your thoughts are. it will only be a matter of time before I show you as a hypocrite...ask 240...

???

no offense, but you've made a lot of factual mistakes lately and you're starting to look like a low grade subject, better suited for parroting than critical thikning.

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
« Reply #52 on: March 23, 2007, 10:00:29 AM »
???

no offense, but you've made a lot of factual mistakes lately and you're starting to look like a low grade subject, better suited for parroting than critical thikning.

Low grade mistakes like this??? 240 said "bush" when asked who controls the guard.......ring ring..hey pot this is the kettle, you're black!!! lol What mistake other than the oil have I made?
gotta love life

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: March 23, 2007, 10:03:13 AM »
Low grade mistakes like this??? 240 said "bush" when asked who controls the guard.......ring ring..hey pot this is the kettle, you're black!!! lol What mistake other than the oil have I made?

No, 'low grade' referred to YOU.

A person without proper breeding, upbringing, or general situational awareness.  A person whose purpose is to serve a master, employing only low level thinking skills like knowledge and comprehension - very little analysis or evaluation.

You're a low-grade subject.  HTH.

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
« Reply #54 on: March 23, 2007, 10:09:25 AM »
No, 'low grade' referred to YOU.

A person without proper breeding, upbringing, or general situational awareness.  A person whose purpose is to serve a master, employing only low level thinking skills like knowledge and comprehension - very little analysis or evaluation.

You're a low-grade subject.  HTH.

and you don't know who controls our own countries Guard??? lol that shows alot of intelligence
gotta love life

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: March 23, 2007, 10:11:50 AM »

and you don't know who controls our own countries Guard??? lol that shows alot of intelligence

Bush signed a law a few months back giving the executive branch power to control our National Guard.  Oz or ribo posted it here.

Man, you just keep sticking your foot in your mouth, don't you?

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
« Reply #56 on: March 23, 2007, 10:15:21 AM »
Bush signed a law a few months back giving the executive branch power to control our National Guard.  Oz or ribo posted it here.

Oh this is going to be fun.......when was that bill signed? a few months ago? refresh my mind, when did Katrina hit?? LMAO!!!!! GOOD one 240, and I give thanks to Oz and Ribo for posting that fact!!!
gotta love life

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: March 23, 2007, 10:18:59 AM »
Oh this is going to be fun.......when was that bill signed? a few months ago? refresh my mind, when did Katrina hit?? LMAO!!!!! GOOD one 240, and I give thanks to Oz and Ribo for posting that fact!!!

Dipshit -

Yes, you.

Your post asks who controls them.

The "s" at the end of the word 'control' would imply "currently".

If you had asked who controlled them THEN, I would have pointed at their state level govt.

But you used the present tense so I replied in the present tense.

If you need further clarification, ask yourself why I would have commented greatly on the 'bush grabs control of the natl guard' thread a few months back, if I didn't know it was leaving state hands for federal control. Obviously I knew it was state until several months ago.

You've been owned by the present tense.

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
« Reply #58 on: March 23, 2007, 11:40:25 AM »
Dipshit -

Yes, you.

Your post asks who controls them.

The "s" at the end of the word 'control' would imply "currently".

If you had asked who controlled them THEN, I would have pointed at their state level govt.

But you used the present tense so I replied in the present tense.

If you need further clarification, ask yourself why I would have commented greatly on the 'bush grabs control of the natl guard' thread a few months back, if I didn't know it was leaving state hands for federal control. Obviously I knew it was state until several months ago.

You've been owned by the present tense.

Looks like you got your facts wrong, the bill wasn't passed
gotta love life

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #59 on: March 23, 2007, 03:54:17 PM »

So is it true that Bush never signed this law? 

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #60 on: March 23, 2007, 05:00:13 PM »
So is it true that Bush never signed this law? 

As far as i can tell: YES, but he has to declare Marshall law first.

http://www.spacewar.com/reports/Bush_Seeks_New_Power_Over_Guard_999.html

the item about the Bush controlling the guard is part of the 2007 defense authorization bill

wikapedia reports it singed by BUSH in October of 2006

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/H.R._5122_(2006)

So we are arguing over "tense" now  ;D

I pitty the fool trying to mess with my "tense"!   :-*

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: March 23, 2007, 05:09:56 PM »

As far as i can tell: YES, but he has to declare Marshall law first.

http://www.spacewar.com/reports/Bush_Seeks_New_Power_Over_Guard_999.html

the item about the Bush controlling the guard is part of the 2007 defense authorization bill

wikapedia reports it singed by BUSH in October of 2006

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/H.R._5122_(2006)

So we are arguing over "tense" now  ;D

I pitty the fool trying to mess with my "tense"!   :-*

Ah so.   :)  I'm not arguing tense.  I just read a string of exchanges where 240 was calling MM stupid (among other things), claiming Bush controls the National Guard and MM apparently didn't know this.  Looks like the prez now has the authority to call up the Guard to aid a state in time of a natural disaster or other public emergencies.   

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: March 23, 2007, 05:12:06 PM »
Ah so.   :)  I'm not arguing tense.  I just read a string of exchanges where 240 was calling MM stupid (among other things), claiming Bush controls the National Guard and MM apparently didn't know this.  Looks like the prez now has the authority to call up the Guard to aid a state in time of a natural disaster or other public emergencies.   

he actually has the power to control them not just call them up.

"expansion of the President's power to declare martial law under revisions to the Insurrection Act, and take charge of United States National Guard troops without state governor authorization when public order has been lost and the state and its constituted authorities cannot enforce the law;"

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
« Reply #63 on: March 26, 2007, 05:40:18 AM »

the control of the guard still lies with the state
gotta love life

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: March 26, 2007, 07:20:58 AM »

yes, but the pres can take control of it by declaring Marshall law.

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
« Reply #65 on: March 26, 2007, 07:25:26 AM »
yes, but the pres can take control of it by declaring Marshall law.

correct. So really nothing has changed. The president had always been able to activate them in a time of war. Now he can do it if the nation is attacked.
gotta love life

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: March 26, 2007, 08:40:02 AM »

So was 240 wrong about this? 

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: March 26, 2007, 08:51:14 AM »
So was 240 wrong about this? 

It looks like it, but one could say  ultimate control is given to the pres if he declares Marshall Law.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #68 on: March 26, 2007, 11:34:42 AM »
 ;D
w

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
« Reply #69 on: March 26, 2007, 11:44:03 AM »
;D

Hey Jag, I know you are an expert on the US military but did you happen to see my post on the military condoning immoral beahvior?
gotta love life

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #70 on: March 26, 2007, 11:54:02 AM »
Hey Jag, I know you are an expert on the US military but did you happen to see my post on the military condoning immoral beahvior?

Like I'm gonna waste time reading your crap. Maybe if I'm bored with nothing else to do I might wade through it,
...however, in the meantime, I prefer to limit the subjects I click on to those started by those with some credibility.

Hope That Clarifies
w

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
« Reply #71 on: March 26, 2007, 11:59:35 AM »
Like I'm gonna waste time reading your crap. Maybe if I'm bored with nothing else to do I might wade through it,
...however, in the meantime, I prefer to limit the subjects I click on to those started by those with some credibility.

Hope That Clarifies

LMAO!!! I wouldn't want you to see the truth about your accusations of the military turning a blind eye to rape!!!!
gotta love life