Author Topic: Finally! ROEs are adjusted to allow military to do it's job!!  (Read 7303 times)

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
Re: Finally! ROEs are adjusted to allow military to do it's job!!
« Reply #75 on: March 23, 2007, 07:31:55 AM »
lol, so we are turning to conjecture again. Why do you always turn to this when I show that you can't back what you say... priceless

I don't that it's is all conjecture.  Look at the situation.  America set this up. American gave him power.  There are 130k plus troops in his country.  You think we are going to do all that just to let him tell us to go get screwed?  I think we learned from Castro.

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
  • You can't be a citizen unless you serve
« Reply #76 on: March 23, 2007, 07:43:27 AM »
I don't that it's is all conjecture.  Look at the situation.  America set this up. American gave him power.  There are 130k plus troops in his country.  You think we are going to do all that just to let him tell us to go get screwed?  I think we learned from Castro.

So we would overthrow Maliki if he told us no more oil?
gotta love life

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: March 23, 2007, 08:17:00 AM »

He won't.

He's either paid off well enough not to ever try it.  and or we have enough leverage on him to prevent him from doing so.

It's a very violent place in Baghdad sometimes isn't?  People are getting killed and kidnapped all the time.  Even high level government officials.

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
« Reply #78 on: March 23, 2007, 08:19:20 AM »
He won't.

He's either paid off well enough not to ever try it.  and or we have enough leverage on him to prevent him from doing so.

It's a very violent place in Baghdad sometimes isn't?  People are getting killed and kidnapped all the time.  Even high level government officials.

ah who knows, I don't think we are really bullying the iraqis inot lower oil prices
gotta love life

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: March 23, 2007, 08:25:00 AM »
ah who knows, I don't think we are really bullying the iraqis inot lower oil prices

Then why are they selling it below market value?  That doesn't make any sense.  none what so ever.  business is business. 

Maybe we are talking in a vacuum here. 

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
« Reply #80 on: March 23, 2007, 08:32:13 AM »
Then why are they selling it below market value?  That doesn't make any sense.  none what so ever.  business is business. 

Maybe we are talking in a vacuum here. 

I still think they might look at it as repayment....not everyone is as greedy as americans. I remember in New Orleans a few weeks after Katrina. There was a unit from Maine staying in NO. They were a search and rescue unit with dogs. They came home from work and the hotel said they didn't have a room anymore because the state of Maine hadn't sent the next payment. So they team went back to Maine. You would have thought that NO residents and buisnessmen would have footed the bill since these people were there to help. I think maybe in Iraq, they realize that there is a huge price to pay for their freedom and they are paying it by selling oil for cheaper. I know you guys want to believe that America is a bully but maybe it could be the other way this time?
gotta love life

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: March 23, 2007, 08:38:11 AM »
I still think they might look at it as repayment....not everyone is as greedy as americans. I remember in New Orleans a few weeks after Katrina. There was a unit from Maine staying in NO. They were a search and rescue unit with dogs. They came home from work and the hotel said they didn't have a room anymore because the state of Maine hadn't sent the next payment. So they team went back to Maine. You would have thought that NO residents and buisnessmen would have footed the bill since these people were there to help. I think maybe in Iraq, they realize that there is a huge price to pay for their freedom and they are paying it by selling oil for cheaper. I know you guys want to believe that America is a bully but maybe it could be the other way this time?

Well,  then who's getting it?  Who's getting this money?  Exxon?  Haliburton?  shouldn't it be paying the price tag of their freedom? (410 billion and counting) That's why it doesn't make sense to me.  If they were doing something like that wouldn't they make it public?  that would be BIG time PR mileage they could get.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #82 on: March 23, 2007, 09:21:31 AM »
here's the problem.

mm69 believes that iraq is losing money by selling the oil to the US at a discount because:
they want to.  they feel they owe it to us.  They want to repay the kindness. 

240 believes that they are doing it against their own will.  That whether specific or implied, the leaders know their ability to lead depends upon us getting the hookup.  They don't like it, and they'd much rather make billions more selling it at market value.  But we won't let them.

Currently, we have nothing but history and common sense to back up our beliefs, as maliki hasn't committed suicide by come fwd and demanded we leave.

Historically - NO country sells oil cheaper than value because it feels good.   
Common sensically - NO country sells oil cheaper than value because it feels good.

But, if it makes you feel good to think that as you shoot and plunder for their oil, you run with that theory.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: March 23, 2007, 09:24:59 AM »
here's the problem.

mm69 believes that iraq is losing money by selling the oil to the US at a discount because:

240 believes that they are doing it against their own will.  That whether specific or implied, the leaders know their ability to lead depends upon us getting the hookup.  They don't like it, and they'd much rather make billions more selling it at market value.  But we won't let them.

Currently, we have nothing but history and common sense to back up our beliefs, as maliki hasn't committed suicide by come fwd and demanded we leave.

Common sensically - NO country sells oil cheaper than value because it feels good.

But, if it makes you feel good to think that as you shoot and plunder for their oil, you run with that theory.

How much under market value are we buying this oil?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: March 23, 2007, 09:37:30 AM »
How much under market value are we buying this oil?

Ribo, do you have the link?

Whether it's 1% of 99% less than market value, the moral dilemma is the same.

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
« Reply #85 on: March 23, 2007, 09:54:19 AM »
Well,  then who's getting it?  Who's getting this money?  Exxon?  Haliburton?  shouldn't it be paying the price tag of their freedom? (410 billion and counting) That's why it doesn't make sense to me.  If they were doing something like that wouldn't they make it public?  that would be BIG time PR mileage they could get.

I agree I don't know where the savings are
gotta love life

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
« Reply #86 on: March 23, 2007, 09:56:35 AM »
here's the problem.

just out of curiosity, what did we pay Kuwait for oil after the first gulf war...was it market value? That is the only other "historical" time when we have liberated an oil rich country. I know you wouldn't make a statement without having researched it like maybe your "who controls the guard" comment?
gotta love life

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: March 23, 2007, 09:57:34 AM »
just out of curiosity, what did we pay Kuwait for oil after the first gulf war...was it market value? That is the only other "historical" time when we have liberated an oil rich country. I know you wouldn't make a statement without having researched it like maybe your "who controls the guard" comment?

I don't know.  But since you asked, I assume you know.

What is the answer?

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
« Reply #88 on: March 23, 2007, 09:59:08 AM »
I don't know.  But since you asked, I assume you know.

What is the answer?

I know you aren't an english major, but when someone says "was it market value?"... the question mark usually is a signal that it is a question...it's not called a statement mark
gotta love life

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: March 23, 2007, 10:01:05 AM »
I know you aren't an english major, but when someone says "was it market value?"... the question mark usually is a signal that it is a question...it's not called a statement mark

So you don't know either?

And are you using the answer to a question that neither of us know, to strengthen your position?

Jesus, dude.  A debate team teacher would bounce your ass from the room, right about now.

The Enigma

• Getbig IV
  • Porsche 911 Turbo Carerra. My reality, your dream.
« Reply #90 on: March 23, 2007, 10:12:06 AM »

Maliki is our stooge......we put him in power.

In 1982 Maliki and his Shia army tried to murder Saddam, the attempt failed, but Maliki was able to FLEE Iraq before being caught.

Fast foward to 2003........we invade Iraq on lies of WMD's and mushroom clouds in America.

We capture Saddam and GUESS who comes out of hiding in Syria to be APPOINTED P.M. of Iraq???

Wow.......I wonder how that happened???

A republican 4 life.

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
« Reply #91 on: March 23, 2007, 10:13:46 AM »
So you don't know either?

And are you using the answer to a question that neither of us know, to strengthen your position?

Jesus, dude.  A debate team teacher would bounce your ass from the room, right about now.

I must have gotten that trick from you and Cardio...so it is ok for you to use a scenario that you don't know the answer to so you can strengthen your position, but when I turn the same scenario on you it is a trick???
gotta love life

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: March 23, 2007, 10:15:36 AM »
I must have gotten that trick from you and Cardio...so it is ok for you to use a scenario that you don't know the answer to so you can strengthen your position, but when I turn the same scenario on you it is a trick???

mm, can you please tell us one time in history that a nation gave another nation reduced oil because they just wanted to show them love?

Pathetic.  this one backfired on you.  You're almost obsolete here dude.

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
« Reply #93 on: March 23, 2007, 10:17:51 AM »
mm, can you please tell us one time in history that a nation gave another nation reduced oil because they just wanted to show them love?

Pathetic.  this one backfired on you.  You're almost obsolete here dude.

Since there has only been one other oil rich nation that we have liberated can you show us that they didn't?
gotta love life

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: March 23, 2007, 10:21:16 AM »
Since there has only been one other oil rich nation that we have liberated can you show us that they didn't?

I asked you for evidence. 

Your evidence is that I can't prove a negative?

You are seriously saying "you can't prove they didn't do this before"

Also, are you sure Kuwait was the only oil nation we've liberated? ;)

Damn you are looking like a middle schooler getting facefucked by a college professor now, chump.

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
« Reply #95 on: March 23, 2007, 10:32:17 AM »
I asked you for evidence. 

Your evidence is that I can't prove a negative?

You are seriously saying "you can't prove they didn't do this before"

Also, are you sure Kuwait was the only oil nation we've liberated? ;)

Damn you are looking like a middle schooler getting facefucked by a college professor now, chump.

wait wait,,,,,you made the original statement, and I am the one with the burden of proof? Ok smart guy which other oil rich nation did we liberate?
gotta love life

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: March 23, 2007, 10:35:48 AM »
wait wait,,,,,you made the original statement, and I am the one with the burden of proof? Ok smart guy which other oil rich nation did we liberate?

you wanna move to a 3rd argument after the second two stalled, huh? ;)

i don't like to call other grown men names, I really don't.  But you're starting to deserve it.

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
« Reply #97 on: March 23, 2007, 10:56:37 AM »
you wanna move to a 3rd argument after the second two stalled, huh? ;)

i don't like to call other grown men names, I really don't.  But you're starting to deserve it.

You brought up the 3rd argument fool.LOL I'll go back to the first. In order to make a "strong" argument, you cite history as proof that no country sells oil cheap. I mean like you always say your "debate history" is always backed up with sources...don't say shit like that and then not be able to provide sources
gotta love life