Author Topic: ROCCO911 vs LEE_A_PRIEST  (Read 38359 times)

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: ROCCO911 vs LEE_A_PRIEST
« Reply #425 on: March 22, 2007, 04:02:51 PM »
Now it's my turn......since your a rat, I might as well get the cheese.......here's what you wrote to me in a private message:

ah let the kids have there fun at our exspense it gives them something to talk about.

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #426 on: March 22, 2007, 04:03:27 PM »
Well, you're probably an MMA superstar so you know, I'm going to need every advantage I can get.  ::)
never said that

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
« Reply #427 on: March 22, 2007, 04:03:57 PM »
Dude why is everybody ganging up on pumphard? I think superstarbillygram and him could settle down on it themselves.

Btw this is a LEE PRIEST vs. ROCCO

:D
#

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #428 on: March 22, 2007, 04:06:52 PM »

Dude those are from junior high school, but now i'm fat bastard and BEEEEEEEEEER is awesome!!!!!!!  :D

Btw wanna fight? Post your pix  >:(

haha

Sorry for the late response on this, I'll address the recent issues momentarily.  Junior high pics?  Epic living in the Glory Days.  ::) Big_Nav, you pic is almost as big of a selfowning as "El Taco Eater"
\

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #429 on: March 22, 2007, 04:11:46 PM »

hahaha sure dude i'll even tie up my own hands,

WHERE'S YOUR PICTURE DUDE  ;D

BF....Bignav is trying to entice you into some Gay 4 Free using the ruse of a challenge.
\

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #430 on: March 22, 2007, 04:13:27 PM »
sounds like your the gay one that wants a pic of me, like I said, there's no need for a pic, I'm not putting a pic here, what is the need, be there and  see me, i'm the one going down there, now i want u to be a litle flexible
"flexible" hahaha! bro how can i fight someone that i have no idea who or what he looks like? seriously! if i do it.... it will be recorded. we can do it here out in the desert. i know the perfect spot. now stop with this back and fourth crap im getting bored.

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #431 on: March 22, 2007, 04:17:18 PM »
"flexible" hahaha! bro how can i fight someone that i have no idea who or what he looks like? seriously! if i do it.... it will be recorded. we can do it here out in the desert. i know the perfect spot. now stop with this back and fourth crap im getting bored.

Monster Backpedaling by Rumpedhard.....SSBG, he saw your pics.  In his mind he knows that he can not contend with you.  That is why he is trying to put it off till June.  He just hoping the board will forget about it by then.  Only problem is the fucktard can't keep his dicksucker shut long enough to let it blow over. 
\

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #432 on: March 22, 2007, 04:19:29 PM »
I can't get over the film it part...........I bet you got the schoolyard picked out and everything.  Thats probably the only smart thing u said today, we should stop its getting monotonous. We'll discuss it later  

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #433 on: March 22, 2007, 04:20:38 PM »
Monster Backpedaling by Rumpedhard.....SSBG, he saw your pics.  In his mind he knows that he can not contend with you.  That is why he is trying to put it off till June.  He just hoping the board will forget about it by then.  Only problem is the fucktard can't keep his dicksucker shut long enough to let it blow over. 
hahaha! this is usless he could have anyone show up and say its him fuck that im not stupi no pic no fight in vegas, but again anytine in az. what more can i do?

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #434 on: March 22, 2007, 04:22:29 PM »
I can't get over the film it part...........I bet you got the schoolyard picked out and everything.  Thats probably the only smart thing u said today, we should stop its getting monotonous. We'll discuss it later  
hahaha! you're a punk either man up or shut up.

video it or don't video it i could care less i just want to smash your skull. now no more talking !.....man the fuck up bitch!

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #435 on: March 22, 2007, 04:25:25 PM »
superstar please dont bother with this kid anymore you have onwed him brutally he should delete his account he looks so bad!

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #436 on: March 22, 2007, 04:25:38 PM »
hey goof........nobody is backpedaling fuck all, I'm the one willing to go to him,  this guy hasn't got a clue, he wants to film it..........I still can't get over it.  

Alex23

« Reply #437 on: March 22, 2007, 04:26:48 PM »

Pumped-hard.... I don't think you realize who you're up to...  SSBg pretty much crack open skulls on a daily basis while bouncing little penis queefers like you 8)

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #438 on: March 22, 2007, 04:28:31 PM »
hahaha! you're a punk either man up or shut up.

video it or don't video it i could care less i just want to smash your skull. now no more talking !.....man the fuck up bitch!
bro, take your handycam and go film the dam......your a fuckin, punk goof.  

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #439 on: March 22, 2007, 04:39:16 PM »

Pumped-hard.... I don't think you realize who you're up to...  SSBg pretty much crack open skulls on a daily basis while bouncing little penis queefers like you 8)
u think i give a fuck about a bouncer.........I'm having it out with bouncer, fuck me..........lol.

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #440 on: March 22, 2007, 04:46:16 PM »
hey goof........nobody is backpedaling fuck all, I'm the one willing to go to him,  this guy hasn't got a clue, he wants to film it..........I still can't get over it.  

OK you little queef, Book a flight for friday and post your confirmation and I'll believe you want to fight him.  Don't give me that I can't till June 10th shit.  Unless your in jail there's nothing that should stop you from wanting to fight him.  Now sack up and post your pic.  Superstar brings up a good point you could send anyone.

\

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
« Reply #441 on: March 22, 2007, 05:01:06 PM »
Sorry for the late response on this, I'll address the recent issues momentarily.  Junior high pics?  Epic living in the Glory Days.  ::) Big_Nav, you pic is almost as big of a selfowning as "El Taco Eater"

C'mon on dude i rip on myself more than you  ;D

And please stop with the queer stuff, that's ILLEGAL @ getbig!
#

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #442 on: March 22, 2007, 05:08:35 PM »

C'mon on dude i rip on myself more than you  ;D

And please stop with the queer stuff, that's ILLEGAL @ getbig!

So you are saying you worship male members?  :-X
\

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #443 on: March 22, 2007, 05:28:22 PM »
u think i give a fuck about a bouncer.........I'm having it out with bouncer, fuck me..........lol.
you are a gutless cu,nt!.... and I'm not a bouncer dickhead.

lets set this shit up i can't wait to school you r scrawny ass!

now I'm not just driving down to Vegas on the 10th... it has to be better arranged.

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #444 on: March 22, 2007, 09:08:44 PM »
I only read the first 3 pages, did they fight yet or are they still going back and forth on where to meet, after all, it's only been two days :-\!

Wombat

• Getbig IV
  • Your name tattooed to my ass!
« Reply #445 on: March 22, 2007, 09:16:55 PM »
everyone always says "you throw the first punch ect"...Who gives a shit about that...Just show up at the place and both of you sign waivers...That is how you fight...Its all about the WAIVERS...

both of you show up with one other person and that person brings the waiver to you to sign...each get a copy...As soon as you see the signiture Its on...Only the cops or one of you two can stop the fight...Anyones buddy jumps in to stop the fight or to help you out, you must pay the other 10Grand...Get it all on tape...

Tapes and Waiver...

leonp1981

• Getbig IV
  • mmmmm....
« Reply #446 on: March 22, 2007, 09:24:26 PM »
Mmmmm, wafers...

Wombat

• Getbig IV
  • Your name tattooed to my ass!
« Reply #447 on: March 22, 2007, 09:34:18 PM »
Mmmmm, wafers...

as in methadone wafers...mmmmmmmmmm

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #448 on: March 23, 2007, 12:21:46 AM »
you should see me at a buffet ;D

You are probably banned from "Old Country Buffet "

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #449 on: March 23, 2007, 12:27:44 AM »
Where's the doorman, biker wannabe?????

Owns A Harley =  Biker

not sure where you get the wana be part at.

Pumphard...this is a message board...don't take everything so serious.I am sure SSBG started this conversation between you two in a joking manner ...why  you take things so serious and want to actually fight (hahahaha ) over this stuff is beyond me. I don't think for a second that he is "all talk",and If you are dumb enough to actually meet up with him for a fight...I suggest you pack a lunch...Just don't come on here complaing if he takes it away from you and eats it. ;D

hahahaha my favorite part of this pick is the "Which martial arts should you claim to have mastered?"