Author Topic: Sarcasm/Squadfather promises to finally post a pic!  (Read 38778 times)

Alex23

Re: Sarcasm/SquadFather --> Calling you out once and for all
« Reply #150 on: March 21, 2007, 09:56:28 PM »

Count Grishnackh

• Getbig III
  • The easiest person to deceive is one's own self
« Reply #151 on: March 21, 2007, 09:57:04 PM »
This is sweet!

Long live the wrecking crew!

Kiwiol your making the squad look more pathetic than usual

hahahahah don't you love it kiwiol, how all the bonesacked little bottom bitches think they have a safe haven now with the CREW? They had nowhere to run from the SQUAD before, now they think they are safe.

I feel sorry for the CREW, simply because all of the skinny bottom bears are going to be running to them for acceptance. I'm just wondering if the CREW'S taking in of someone who has partaken in homosexual activity himself has led to this. Something for the rest of the CREW to think about before they get in too deep.

It's already happening on the Y, bottom bitches are flocking to their thread like George Michael fans at a highway rest stop.

The SQUAD is still the one and only owning machine of little bottom bitch bonesacked tiny tits, period !!

Alex23

« Reply #152 on: March 21, 2007, 09:57:34 PM »
America bitches!!!!

tu, I've got a motherfucking Solaris 10.x server who will only go half duplex on all 3 ethernet boards.. any ideas 8) ?

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #153 on: March 21, 2007, 10:00:07 PM »
Fuck yea. 8)

Coming again, to save the mother fucking day yeah,
America, FUCK YEAH!

tu, I've got a motherfucking Solaris 10.x server who will only go half duplex on all 3 ethernet boards.. any ideas 8) ?

Sounds like the Network port is set opposite of the card... The switch is either Auto, and you're setting "Full", or it's set full and your card is doing "auto".

Common problem.

AVBG

« Reply #154 on: March 21, 2007, 10:00:49 PM »

I can help bro..

Hold down  control+alt+delete, then you'll be fine..BTW, that'll cost you $1000 you can paypal me or pay by credit card 8)

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #155 on: March 21, 2007, 10:02:08 PM »
I can help bro..

Hold down  control+alt+delete, then you'll be fine..BTW, that'll cost you $1000 you can paypal me or pay by credit card 8)

Not on a solaris box... CTRL+ALT+DEL will do absolutely nothing.

:D

AVBG

« Reply #156 on: March 21, 2007, 10:04:01 PM »

ahh sooo.. You must be referring to the later model.. sorry my bad ;D

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
« Reply #157 on: March 21, 2007, 10:05:27 PM »
easy there, count. i know you're trying to prove yourself an actual important member of the squad now that superstar is out and others are starting to waver but this random shitslinging ain't gonna get you anywhere. take a deep breath now, go outside.

Alex23

« Reply #158 on: March 21, 2007, 10:05:41 PM »

I've got a pair of steele cap boots and kicing on the side as we speak.

.. oh just rebooted 8)

peace out .

antcraw

• Getbig III
  • Legacy of Brutality
« Reply #159 on: March 21, 2007, 10:06:21 PM »
hahahahah don't you love it kiwiol, how all the bonesacked little bottom bitches think they have a safe haven now with the CREW? They had nowhere to run from the SQUAD before, now they think they are safe.

I feel sorry for the CREW, simply because all of the skinny bottom bears are going to be running to them for acceptance. I'm just wondering if the CREW'S taking in of someone who has partaken in homosexual activity himself has led to this. Something for the rest of the CREW to think about before they get in too deep.

It's already happening on the Y, bottom bitches are flocking to their thread like George Michael fans at a highway rest stop.

The SQUAD is still the one and only owning machine of little bottom bitch bonesacked tiny tits, period !!

Nice meltdown Grish.  Now everyone knows why you haven't been posting much lately.  Guess your new man is taking up alot of your getbig time.
I'm Nick's role model!

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #160 on: March 21, 2007, 10:08:50 PM »
I've got a pair of steele cap boots and kicing on the side as we speak.

.. oh just rebooted 8)

peace out .

Latez... If you need help with the network card settings, lemme know... I'll help you out.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #161 on: March 21, 2007, 10:10:52 PM »
You are obese and look awful.
If I ever meet you,
I will cut off your hair and hold it up to the sky as a trophy as you look into my eyes with fear.

Exactly how many times did this happen to you.

triple_pickle

• Getbig IV
  • Pull Hard, Move Fast
« Reply #162 on: March 21, 2007, 10:20:05 PM »
You’ve been anonymous for too long now....

there was some thread where you said you actually saw sarc, and that sarc had an ok built, and some other shit....  monster self-ownage.

Alex23

« Reply #163 on: March 21, 2007, 10:41:10 PM »
there was some thread where you said you actually saw sarc, and that sarc had an ok built, and some other shit....  monster self-ownage.

triple_pickle, it is self ownage on my part and I deeply appologize..  was trying to get the 34 fat shit out of the bag but he never showed up...

Better days are coming for the Crew and I hope you stick around to see the final result..

Props brother.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #164 on: March 21, 2007, 10:44:37 PM »
The Great Sarcasm DOES NOT have to post a pic.  You fucking fatsos need to look at yourselves first.

Most of you have not posted a picture, and when you do(which is rare), you actually convince yourselves that you aren`t obese.

So fuck off and come back when you have dropped at least 25 percent of your bodyfat.

But Adam, according to you....he is actually obese.  Remember?  Anyone over 15% is obese according to you.  SF has admitted to being that much of a fatty.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #165 on: March 21, 2007, 10:49:22 PM »
hahahahaha, where have you been tough guy at the "licka stow" gettin' you some foty's, foo!!!!!!!!!!!!! or let me guess, the parole office, hahahahaha, your "kind" is born on parole.

Hold up...commin at our kind shit stops...

Kill this race shit and get new material. I have disproved all this sterotype shit so kill it....and post a pic

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #166 on: March 21, 2007, 10:52:40 PM »

Kill this race shit and get new material. I have disproved all this sterotype shit so kill it....and post a pic

He won't post a pic Big_Mal, he let his whole little squad fall apart rather than post a pic, wonder what he is hiding? I agree about the race shit, but what do you expect from a guy who lives to critique other dudes builds and lifts :-\
E

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #167 on: March 21, 2007, 10:56:38 PM »

Dude.....did you not even recognize what post number you were at when you did this???

triple_pickle

• Getbig IV
  • Pull Hard, Move Fast
« Reply #168 on: March 21, 2007, 11:00:24 PM »

yo big_mal, what day do you do legs?  i need a training partner for a leg day, deep squats, leg presses, lunges.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #169 on: March 21, 2007, 11:03:13 PM »
yo big_mal, what day do you do legs?  i need a training partner for a leg day, deep squats, leg presses, lunges.

Mondays or tuesdays..I goes tough though....Im at the golds gym in henry county GA or in sandy springs...any time..

triple_pickle

• Getbig IV
  • Pull Hard, Move Fast
Re: Sarcasm/SquadFather promise to post a pic finally!
« Reply #170 on: March 21, 2007, 11:08:06 PM »
Mondays or tuesdays..I goes tough though....Im at the golds gym in henry county GA or in sandy springs...any time..

oh, i thought you were at woodpec....

Alex23

Re: Sarcasm/Squadfather promises to finally post a pic!
« Reply #171 on: March 21, 2007, 11:29:08 PM »

big_MOTHERFUCKIN_mal...

It's an honor to have you onboard. Props brother and you know where to knock if you need anything.

~Alex23 is Back.

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #172 on: March 22, 2007, 03:07:35 AM »

this is why i respect you mal!.....there are some members in the squad that are your race, and they're ok with their "LEADER" ::) being a racist.

~salmon~

« Reply #173 on: March 22, 2007, 04:13:50 AM »

hahahah! Exactly.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
Re: Sarcasm/Squadfather promises to finally post a pic!
« Reply #174 on: March 22, 2007, 04:16:43 AM »
Im not gonna read 8 pages of posts, but i take it there's still no photo of sarcasm?

i cant believe he rather have the squad destroyed than post his picture... makes you wonder.
Z