Author Topic: THE WRECKING CREW  (Read 38572 times)

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
Re: THE WRECKING CREW
« Reply #100 on: March 22, 2007, 10:56:17 AM »
I'm a diehard Horesmen fan, but I'm partial to the original.....when they added Luger I wasn't upset.......I only hated Luger in the late 90s....he was waaaay played out by then.

Oh yeah... By the time the NWO was around... Luger was done.

I am going to Wrestlemania next weekend(unfortunately).

Oddly, I'm both happy and sad for you at the same time.

ripitupbaby

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • 2010 Olympia Pro Powerlifting Champ
« Reply #101 on: March 22, 2007, 10:57:14 AM »
You're my girl Lori.

Hey, PM me your schedule for the Jr. Nats and if you guys are going to any of the Men's shows so I get my tickets straight.

you're awesome!!!

I am not totally certain of the schedule yet, but I'll be making my plans soon, like in the next couple of weeks.

I'm having problems with my PMs today... ???... it keeps telling me that I have hit my limit of 20 pm's in an hour, but I haven't, that's impossible...
so I'll drop you a line as soon as I can.

TOTALLY COOL that you are thinking of coming out for the show!!   :-*
:)

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #102 on: March 22, 2007, 10:59:24 AM »

you're awesome!!!

I am not totally certain of the schedule yet, but I'll be making my plans soon, like in the next couple of weeks.

I'm having problems with my PMs today... ???... it keeps telling me that I have hit my limit of 20 pm's in an hour, but I haven't, that's impossible...
so I'll drop you a line as soon as I can.

TOTALLY COOL that you are thinking of coming out for the show!!   :-*

Cool... I wanna get my reservations for the hotel knocked out and tickets set up... Flights aren't a problem... there's always room from LAX to Chicago.

Hah!

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #103 on: March 22, 2007, 10:59:53 AM »
so what are you saying, you don't think john cena is the future of sports entertainment??  ;D

AHAHHAHAAHAH!!!  Cena's  aiiight in my book (good athlete, not a bad mic), but he's nothin like the pros of the past.

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #104 on: March 22, 2007, 11:00:22 AM »

Oddly, I'm both happy and sad for you at the same time.

I have 4 tickets in the front row of the second level, I am taking my nephew and his friends. So out of curiosity I checked Stubhub(the ticket site, not veteran dating site) to see how much they were going for, I thought I could grease my nephews palms and watch it with him here, so I didn't have to go. Anyway, they were not even selling for 100$ bucks. So, looks like I am going :'(
E

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: March 22, 2007, 11:04:09 AM »
I have 4 tickets in the front row of the second level, I am taking my nephew and his friends. So out of curiosity I checked Stubhub(the ticket site, not veteran dating site) to see how much they were going for, I thought I could grease my nephews palms and watch it with him here, so I didn't have to go. Anyway, they were not even selling for 100$ bucks. So, looks like I am going :'(

Dude, you'll have a fuckin ball......I've never been to Wrestlemania, but I've been to a Royal Rumble back in the day and it was great....we got blasted towards the end and were fvckin with everyone around us by that time, but it was sweet!

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: March 22, 2007, 11:07:55 AM »
give me a break, Blockhead is the only funny guy on that 'list', 'THE WRECKING CREW' oh brother ::)
i give it 2-3 days before it goes the way of the Empire

I wouldn't make that bet if I were you John.

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: March 22, 2007, 11:07:58 AM »
Dude, you'll have a fuckin ball......I've never been to Wrestlemania, but I've been to a Royal Rumble back in the day and it was great....we got blasted towards the end and were fvckin with everyone around us by that time, but it was sweet!

I went to Wrestlemania 20 years ago, when Hulk slammed Andre. I am supposed to take three 13 year olds and that will be boring, however one of the kids may not go and my nephew asked my brother to go, that way I could drink a couple cuz I won't be driving, that would make it tolerable.
E

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: March 22, 2007, 11:09:14 AM »
I went to Wrestlemania 20 years ago, when Hulk slammed Andre. I am supposed to take three 13 year olds and that will be boring, however one of the kids may not go and my nephew asked my brother to go, that way I could drink a couple cuz I won't be driving, that would make it tolerable.

You lucky ass motherfvcker!!!   I wish I coulda seen that WM live!!!

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #109 on: March 22, 2007, 11:10:21 AM »

I've done Wrestlemania, The Great American Bash, Summerslam, and Starrcade... Starrcade was my favorite... Scaffold Match ruled... Wrestlemania was alright.

You will have fun... Just get into the fact that you're at a wrestling event ya' know... It's all about the attitude you go into it with.

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: March 22, 2007, 11:11:21 AM »
You lucky ass motherfvcker!!!   I wish I coulda seen that WM live!!!

93,187 people were there. The flashes were crazy when Hulk picked him up. But Macho Man-Steamboat was the best match imo.
E

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: March 22, 2007, 11:12:13 AM »
Just get into the fact that you're at a wrestling event ya' know... It's all about the attitude you go into it with.

Like stop showering after today? ;D
E

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: March 22, 2007, 11:13:17 AM »
93,187 people were there. The flashes were crazy when Hulk picked him up. But Macho Man-Steamboat was the best match imo.

I've done Wrestlemania, The Great American Bash, Summerslam, and Starrcade... Starrcade was my favorite... Scaffold Match ruled... Wrestlemania was alright.

You will have fun... Just get into the fact that you're at a wrestling event ya' know... It's all about the attitude you go into it with.

I'm from San Antonio, Texas so we don't get a lot of PPV related events here.......I'm officially jealous of both you fvckers!

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
« Reply #113 on: March 22, 2007, 11:14:25 AM »

hot damn, man. that's one of those milestones of wrestling like being able to say you were there when the red sox finally won the world series.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #114 on: March 22, 2007, 11:15:58 AM »
Like stop showering after today? ;D

Yes and drink enough to have a continuous buzz from now until it's over on Sunday night.

;)

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: March 22, 2007, 11:17:17 AM »
Yes and drink enough to have a continuous buzz from now until it's over on Sunday night.

;)

That would be hard, its next Sunday ;D
E

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: March 22, 2007, 11:17:44 AM »

I'm from San Antonio, Texas so we don't get a lot of PPV related events here.......I'm officially jealous of both you fvckers!

haha, i'm from pennsylvania, so while those guys were watching wrestlemania live, i was watching tommy dreamer battle it out with sabu or seeing the dudley boys drop someone onto a flaming table.  ;D

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #117 on: March 22, 2007, 11:18:25 AM »

Theres always High School football. Go Permian!
E

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #118 on: March 22, 2007, 11:19:28 AM »
haha, i'm from pennsylvania, so while those guys were watching wrestlemania live, i was watching tommy dreamer battle it out with sabu or seeing the dudley boys drop someone onto a flaming table.  ;D

AAHAHAHAH!!!  See and that kicks ass too.......granted, back in the day, we had the opportunity to see some of the Von Erich era live, but the early ECW stuff and other early-related extreme wrasslin shit is cool as hell too.

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #119 on: March 22, 2007, 11:20:21 AM »

I saw Rhyno at the mall about 5 years ago signing autographs, and no one was going up to him. I went and said hi and as thick as he was, I towered over him and I am only 5'10. He seemed cool though.
E

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #120 on: March 22, 2007, 11:21:50 AM »
Theres always High School football. Go Permian!

AHAAHAHAH!!!!  Yes, we do have the great friday night lights down here, but I'd rather see have seen that era of WWF live!

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #121 on: March 22, 2007, 11:22:53 AM »
I saw Rhyno at the mall about 5 years ago signing autographs, and no one was going up to him. I went and said hi and as thick as he was, I towered over him and I am only 5'10. He seemed cool though.

A lot of those guys are short guys... They can work in that ring though... I remember watching 35 Minutes of Rob Van Dam and Spike Dudley at a show back when ECW was touring. 35 Minutes... tons of near falls... FANTASTIC.

Spike was awesome and I bet he doesn't weight a buck sixty.

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #122 on: March 22, 2007, 11:24:44 AM »
AAHAHAHAH!!!  See and that kicks ass too.......granted, back in the day, we had the opportunity to see some of the Von Erich era live, but the early ECW stuff and other early-related extreme wrasslin shit is cool as hell too.

when i first got into wrestling it was already the late-80s/early-90s. i didn't start watching it until the ultimate warrior came around. i had to get all the old classics in VHS compilations. so i have a number of old old tapes sitting around from the first few wrestlemanias and the like. you know, back when wrestling was about wrestling instead of soap operas.

no shit, i turned on raw a while ago and i forget which two guys came into the ring, but they talked for a solid 30 minutes with commercial breaks and then just left. there wasn't a match or anything, they just talked and walked out. total bs!  >:(

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #123 on: March 22, 2007, 11:26:09 AM »

no shit, i turned on raw a while ago and i forget which two guys came into the ring, but they talked for a solid 30 minutes with commercial breaks and then just left. there wasn't a match or anything, they just talked and walked out. total bs!  >:(

A few years back when Mick Foley used to fuk with The Rock, I thought it was funny. I can't get into it now though.
E

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #124 on: March 22, 2007, 11:26:13 AM »
A lot of those guys are short guys... They can work in that ring though... I remember watching 35 Minutes of Rob Van Dam and Spike Dudley at a show back when ECW was touring. 35 Minutes... tons of near falls... FANTASTIC.

Spike was awesome and I bet he doesn't weight a buck sixty.

It's the same shit in boxing......get a prominent heavyweight and whole world knows him.......say the name Barrera or Pacquiao and no one knows who in the hell you're talkin about, but their fights are fantastic!!