Author Topic: THE WRECKING CREW  (Read 39148 times)

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
Re: THE WRECKING CREW
« Reply #250 on: March 26, 2007, 11:37:12 AM »
I guess the "crew" forgot to tell you that the 'chain' they gave you was 'gold plated'......hahahah

JJ is mad at B-Jizzle because he was offered squad membership in such a short period of time...a position jj wanted for the longest....fuckin joke

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #251 on: March 26, 2007, 11:39:02 AM »
I guess the "crew" forgot to tell you that the 'chain' they gave you was 'gold plated'......hahahah
why u saw I let ur mommy wear it this morning after I was knee deep in that sh*t last night-------------------look a little harder babyboy there is no denying the shining-----and u can save that 'gold plated' shit for ur dope hubcap, spinner rims ;)

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
« Reply #252 on: March 26, 2007, 01:46:34 PM »
JJ is mad at B-Jizzle because he was offered squad membership in such a short period of time...a position jj wanted for the longest....fuckin joke

and then he only got in when the squad started collapsing on itself and they let him in out of desperation. poor guy.  :-X

benjamin pearson

• Getbig IV
  • Dan18 has a huge forehead
« Reply #253 on: March 26, 2007, 02:33:27 PM »

how does it feel only being invited to the squad after it collapsed?? hahaha you were the bitch boy for over a year.... your a real player here rice muncher  ::)

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #254 on: April 01, 2007, 11:42:42 AM »
MEMBERS

SuperStarBillygraham
Blockhead
Danielson
MrMagoo
Alex23
davidpaul
ripitupbaby
Flexingtonsteele
Big_Mal
Groink
D-ballin247
db2431

Gayer than you guys asking me for Self Suck Tips  ;)
K

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #255 on: April 29, 2007, 07:26:47 AM »
Gayer than you guys asking me for Self Suck Tips  ;)

coming from this guy  ::)

\

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #256 on: April 29, 2007, 09:06:52 AM »
hahahaha! who the fuck is that D?

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #257 on: April 29, 2007, 01:36:16 PM »

beachbody.

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #258 on: April 29, 2007, 02:32:06 PM »

That's the legendary Boardsherif.
\

benjamin pearson

• Getbig IV
  • Dan18 has a huge forehead
« Reply #259 on: April 30, 2007, 02:17:46 PM »
coming from this guy  ::)

hahaha this guy looks great, but he may be holding too much muscle for the girls ::)

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #260 on: April 30, 2007, 02:24:42 PM »
LOL look at his vacuum hahahahaha Monster 40w bulbs stolen from Dad's shed for his grotty apartment
$

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #261 on: April 30, 2007, 02:49:44 PM »
hahaha! what a beast....who is that nerd?

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #262 on: April 30, 2007, 03:27:22 PM »

That's the legendary Boardsherif, ready for some self satisfaction.  Got the Vacuum out, now he's just waiting for Bignav to come of with the oil.  ;D
\

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #263 on: April 30, 2007, 03:49:48 PM »

That's the legendary Boardsherif, ready for some self satisfaction.  Got the Vacuum out, now he's just waiting for Bignav to come of with the oil.  ;D
hahaha this is the runt that was making fun of my 3000 dollar sectional ::)

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #264 on: April 30, 2007, 03:52:48 PM »
hahahahaha, this skinny clown has less furnishings in his place than Vince Goodrum does.

ricosauve

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #265 on: May 09, 2007, 11:10:21 AM »
Are you guys for real? This 3 dollar fagot is the board sheriff, ta ta ta hmm,,,, I just can’t stop laughing he said he was going choke me  to death , here sheriff choke this:

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #266 on: May 09, 2007, 02:34:09 PM »
Are you guys for real? This 3 dollar fagot is the board sheriff, ta ta ta hmm,,,, I just can’t stop laughing he said he was going choke me  to death , here sheriff choke this:

I wouldn't sweat that turd.  He's so jealous of anyone with a physique.  He was trying to tell me I look like shit.  My off season physique destroys that skinny fay toolbox.  Comparing him to a contest shape BB is plain retarded.  It's like comparing a dog to a cat, not even the same species.
\

ricosauve

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #267 on: May 10, 2007, 06:57:08 AM »
I wouldn't sweat that turd.  He's so jealous of anyone with a physique.  He was trying to tell me I look like shit.  My off season physique destroys that skinny fay toolbox.  Comparing him to a contest shape BB is plain retarded.  It's like comparing a dog to a cat, not even the same species.
RIGHT, AND IT IS SWEET TO PUT HIS FUGLY ASS AND SKIINY FAT BODY IN TO PERSPECTIVE, IT IS JUST SWEET

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #268 on: May 12, 2007, 03:56:22 PM »
Hi Fats, Fags and IV Drug Users  :-* You all suck  :-*
K

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #269 on: May 13, 2007, 02:32:18 AM »
Hi Fats, Fags and IV Drug Users  :-* You all suck  :-*

No.....but your wife does.  Sorry to send her home to you with wobbly legs, your wife can really take a cock balls deep in the ass though, plus she doesn't mind cleaning you off with her mouth when she's done.  I left something in there for ya, kind of like the prize you get in a box of cereal, have fun little guy.
\

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #270 on: May 13, 2007, 07:06:58 AM »
No.....but your wife does.  Sorry to send her home to you with wobbly legs, your wife can really take a cock balls deep in the ass though, plus she doesn't mind cleaning you off with her mouth when she's done.  I left something in there for ya, kind of like the prize you get in a box of cereal, have fun little guy.

Boring druggie ! If that is you in your avatar get your money back for all the "gear" you paid for ! fucking pathetic for an IV Drug using Bodybuilder !
K

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #271 on: May 13, 2007, 07:30:23 AM »
Boring druggie ! If that is you in your avatar get your money back for all the "gear" you paid for ! fucking pathetic for an IV Drug using Bodybuilder !

::) I wipe my ass with that thing you call a physique, and where do you get I V drug user from?  Do you just make random assumptions? 

Boardswimmer =  a muscle worshiping f@ggot.  You cruise a BB site and you are obviously not a BB or like BB.  You just troll/flame the boards because you are on your period.  Stick with ping pong or something.  Leave the BB stuff to people that actually train.

\

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #272 on: May 13, 2007, 08:05:32 AM »
::) I wipe my ass with that thing you call a physique, and where do you get I V drug user from?  Do you just make random assumptions? 

Boardswimmer =  a muscle worshiping f@ggot.  You cruise a BB site and you are obviously not a BB or like BB.  You just troll/flame the boards because you are on your period.  Stick with ping pong or something.  Leave the BB stuff to people that actually train.

Blaah Blaah - you take IV drugs and still look like shit........save you $$ in the future druggie  :'(
K

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #273 on: May 13, 2007, 09:22:21 AM »
Blaah Blaah - you take IV drugs and still look like shit........save you $$ in the future druggie  :'(

hahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!  you are delusional as fcuk.  Nice "ab" board swimmer ::) bwahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
\

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #274 on: May 13, 2007, 07:04:20 PM »
hahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!  you are delusional as fcuk.  Nice "ab" board swimmer ::) bwahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL - wow you inject IV drugs and eat dry chicken breast out of plastic containers to look like that  :-\ you get up on stage at a mighty 170 lbs - you beast  :-\ give up loser  you will NEVER get anywhere in BodyBuilding :-*
K