Author Topic: THE WRECKING CREW  (Read 39140 times)

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
Re: THE WRECKING CREW
« Reply #275 on: May 13, 2007, 07:18:40 PM »
LOL - wow you inject IV drugs and eat dry chicken breast out of plastic containers to look like that  :-\ you get up on stage at a mighty 170 lbs - you beast  :-\ give up loser  you will NEVER get anywhere in BodyBuilding :-*

1) you look like shit hung out to dry, and would be around 130 pounds on stage tops.

2) what IV drugs do you think he's taking? i'm serious here, i don't know of very many. ???

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #276 on: May 14, 2007, 03:23:20 AM »
1) you look like shit hung out to dry, and would be around 130 pounds on stage tops.

2) what IV drugs do you think he's taking? i'm serious here, i don't know of very many. ???

Magoo, don't bother responding to this ass.  He is on the same level as shadow.  He is confusining IM drugs with IV drugs.  We're dealing with a bright one here. ::)
\

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #277 on: May 14, 2007, 03:29:59 AM »

He wouldn be that big.

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #278 on: May 14, 2007, 03:44:29 AM »
LOL - wow you inject IV drugs and eat dry chicken breast out of plastic containers to look like that  :-\ you get up on stage at a mighty 170 lbs - you beast  :-\ give up loser  you will NEVER get anywhere in BodyBuilding :-*

I am not one to get into feuds, so please excuse me here, but I must say go ahead and show 100 women Dballn's photo, and I assure you 99 will strongly approve...

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #279 on: May 14, 2007, 03:45:34 AM »

I am not one to get into feuds, so please excuse me here, but I must say go ahead and show 100 women Dballn's photo, and I assure you 99 will strongly approve...

I'm not female, and I approve. ;)

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #280 on: May 14, 2007, 08:18:24 AM »
I'm not female, and I approve. ;)
hahaha! yes "dp" D-Baller is one hot sonsabitch!

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #281 on: May 14, 2007, 08:25:58 AM »
hahaha! yes "dp" D-Baller is one hot sonsabitch!

hahahahaha ok "superstar"  ::)

ricosauve

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #282 on: May 14, 2007, 10:26:38 AM »
::) I wipe my ass with that thing you call a physique, and where do you get I V drug user from?  Do you just make random assumptions? 

Boardswimmer =  a muscle worshiping f@ggot.  You cruise a BB site and you are obviously not a BB or like BB.  You just troll/flame the boards because you are on your period.  Stick with ping pong or something.  Leave the BB stuff to people that actually train.

bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaha ha  thats fuking tits  ;D ;D

ricosauve

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #283 on: May 14, 2007, 10:29:16 AM »
who give a shit what he does fucking looser,  look at him and them look at you, come on be honest, wish one would you rahter be?, let me answer for ya: Him
ta ta ta ....

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #284 on: May 14, 2007, 05:31:07 PM »

And you compete in a local low level show where NO ONE even looks at you except your fat parents  ::)
You do not even place  :-[  what a hilarius existance to try so hard and fail so miserbly  :-*
K

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #285 on: May 15, 2007, 04:03:39 AM »
And you compete in a local low level show where NO ONE even looks at you except your fat parents  ::)
You do not even place  :-[  what a hilarius existance to try so hard and fail so miserbly  :-*

You quoted yourself, you fail at life and Getbig.
\

ricosauve

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #286 on: May 15, 2007, 09:35:59 AM »
what did you say?

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #287 on: May 15, 2007, 12:45:40 PM »
what did you say?

hahahaha...senior sauve owns board sherif...

Board..you need to stop seriously...rico looks awsome and you look like a bag of smashed assholes....

ricosauve

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #288 on: May 15, 2007, 01:14:06 PM »

Board..you need to stop seriously...rico looks awsome and you look like a bag of smashed assholes....
lol Thanks , that was funny

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #289 on: May 15, 2007, 02:20:09 PM »

Yes Big Mal, Me and Rico have been hammering Boardswimmer since he started his period. ;D

Thank's CQ, that means alot coming from a hottie like yourself.  I hope that you are 1 of the 99 that approve. ;)
\

ricosauve

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #290 on: May 15, 2007, 02:44:27 PM »
I LOVE IT LOL

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #291 on: May 15, 2007, 04:04:49 PM »

Rico looks great for a drug injecting poor mexican ! I was talking  about the WORST competitor on GetBig  Dboln247....also known as the loser  :-*
K

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #292 on: May 17, 2007, 02:25:33 AM »
Rico looks great for a drug injecting poor mexican ! I was talking  about the WORST competitor on GetBig  Dboln247....also known as the loser  :-*

Ok board"simmer" ::).  I like that as there is always a Meltdown on tap with you.  I have to say you have the biggest cybercrush on me to date(way bigger that when Earl1972 stalked me), It's kind of creepy.  Do you stay up late at night making "needlepoint" crafts using  my picture as inspiration?  Anyhow like always you picked a fight you can't win.  You are the ongoing joke of the Y board.  Do you actually think anyone believes that you have a better body than me?  I bet you were looking at my pic and your wife walked up to the computer and said "who is that mother fcuking human panty dropping machine?"  That had you so pissed that it caused you kicked your dog, hit yourwife in the mouth and then force yourself on your poor underage daughter.  You should really get help before social services get's involved. 

You are a sick, sick man.  You don't have to like me(I don't want you too, haters like you just show you how big you've made it in getbig son 8)), but don't blame me for all of your problems.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

\

ricosauve

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #293 on: May 17, 2007, 10:15:03 AM »
Ok board"simmer" ::).  I like that as there is always a Meltdown on tap with you.  I have to say you have the biggest cybercrush on me to date(way bigger that when Earl1972 stalked me), It's kind of creepy.  Do you stay up late at night making "needlepoint" crafts using  my picture as inspiration?  Anyhow like always you picked a fight you can't win.  You are the ongoing joke of the Y board.  Do you actually think anyone believes that you have a better body than me?  I bet you were looking at my pic and your wife walked up to the computer and said "who is that mother fcuking human panty dropping machine?"  That had you so pissed that it caused you kicked your dog, hit yourwife in the mouth and then force yourself on your poor underage daughter.  You should really get help before social services get's involved. 

You are a sick, sick man.  You don't have to like me(I don't want you too, haters like you just show you how big you've made it in getbig son 8)), but don't blame me for all of your problems.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What wife, all he has is his dogs, look at his  monster six packs and 7 inch harms he look so intimidating  ::) , ha ha ha, can't stop, I'm going to puke by laughing so hard

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #294 on: May 17, 2007, 02:59:53 PM »
What wife, all he has is his dogs, look at his  monster six packs and 7 inch harms he look so intimidating  ::) , ha ha ha, can't stop, I'm going to puke by laughing so hard

Good point.  Poor dog :-\
\

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #295 on: May 17, 2007, 06:24:27 PM »
Mr Dballn247 LastPlace Loser - wow what a name  :-*
K

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #296 on: May 18, 2007, 02:13:13 AM »
Mr Dballn247 LastPlace Loser - wow what a name  :-*

;D....................... ........................ ............. ::)

\

Alex23

« Reply #297 on: May 20, 2007, 01:05:01 AM »
Rico = competed with last year. More potential than a 1992 Clinton tour bus

bored_SheriF = pick up a new hobby.

ricosauve

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #298 on: May 21, 2007, 07:00:57 AM »
Rico = competed with last year. More potential than a 1992 Clinton tour bus

bored_SheriF = pick up a new hobby.
and whats your potential?

Alex23

« Reply #299 on: May 21, 2007, 05:39:23 PM »
and whats your potential?

1992 Clinton won...

From the pics I saw, you're Nationals caliber.