Author Topic: Anyone else get hyper active after smoking ??  (Read 5865 times)

210 and growing

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: Anyone else get hyper active after smoking ??
« Reply #25 on: March 23, 2007, 07:12:04 AM »
When I blaze, I feel the urge to do more things as well.... I blaze before the gym all the time. Its kinda like me saying to myself..."ok , now we smoked...lets do something .".

Thats wot im like - but i find alot of people i smoke with are the opposite!! :-\

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: March 23, 2007, 07:13:34 AM »
x factor...about 11 years agow when I was 17 I tried all that stuff, hell I use to sling that shit in the school yard...I like having control.. 17 - 18 i did .. e, coke, K, ghb, dust, shrooms, acid, some ballons....Ive experimented and a decade later Im glad that I did back then... have been clean ever since...

You need to drop and go to Pacha.  Trust me!!  That club is sick.

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #27 on: March 23, 2007, 07:14:45 AM »
Im more of a lounge guy now....
L

210 and growing

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #28 on: March 23, 2007, 07:15:55 AM »

HAHA - was there a few weeks ago in london for a hed kandi night - jeez some of the sights and sounds when you are off your box man !!  :o

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: March 23, 2007, 07:27:09 AM »
HAHA - was there a few weeks ago in london for a hed kandi night - jeez some of the sights and sounds when you are off your box man !!  :o

Hed Kandi, good shit. I love house.  Good to see that we have some house heads on getbig.  At least I know there are people up with the times on here. 

dodster

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: March 23, 2007, 07:42:05 AM »
cocaine is the rich man's drug...

210 and growing

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #31 on: March 23, 2007, 07:43:46 AM »
Hed Kandi, good shit. I love house.  Good to see that we have some house heads on getbig.  At least I know there are people up with the times on here. 

Hey, me too mate, nothing better than real good deep house music. (Especially when you are f cked up  :))Where you from london ?

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: March 23, 2007, 07:49:06 AM »
Hey, me too mate, nothing better than real good deep house music. (Especially when you are f cked up  :))Where you from london ?

Yeah, but the other one, haha, London, Ontario.  Believe it or not We have one of the best club/music scenes here for house/progressive/trance. 
  You listen Tong Essential mix?

210 and growing

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #33 on: March 23, 2007, 08:12:29 AM »
Yeah, but the other one, haha, London, Ontario.  Believe it or not We have one of the best club/music scenes here for house/progressive/trance. 
  You listen Tong Essential mix?

Oh right - haha was gonna say will meet you next time im down there - never mind ha. Yeah man - check it tonight on radio 1 do you get that via the internet?

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: March 23, 2007, 08:34:05 AM »
Oh right - haha was gonna say will meet you next time im down there - never mind ha. Yeah man - check it tonight on radio 1 do you get that via the internet?

Every weekend.  I know the weekends here when I sit in my office and crank it up "Radio One, This is Pete Tong's Essential Mix".

210 and growing

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #35 on: March 23, 2007, 08:45:16 AM »
Every weekend.  I know the weekends here when I sit in my office and crank it up "Radio One, This is Pete Tong's Essential Mix".

Haha - yeah no doubt bro - i will be bustin my ass doin legs listening to it (why do i always leave legs until friday  :-\). Then it will be home to smoke a nice big d oob and relax for a friday night  :D