Author Topic: Why is it a GROUP effort when PROS lift weights?  (Read 2929 times)

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
Re: Why is it a GROUP effort when PROS lift weights?
« Reply #25 on: March 24, 2007, 07:52:55 PM »
Haidar, I'm afraid your rebuttal is senseless here because I meant the training in any sport would involve people helping/encouraging each other and generally bonding.. nothing to do with the age old argument of whether bb is a sport or not  ::) Carry on!
hahaha, you missed the sarcasm in my post and I don't blame you. And I see that you still use the word "sport" in your rebuttal to my response. Perhaps this fixation on the word sport tells us that involvement in a sport does matter in the context, in your opinion?  :P

There's nothing wrong with camraderie in the gym, but some of these guys are taking themselves too seriously and loosing control of themselves- i think the type of uncivilised behavior exhibited in Branch's DVD speaks for itself. Its one thing to encourage someone in the gym, but to throw shit around, make lots of noise and curse out loud in an attempt to "hype up" yourself is utter immaturity.... epic delusions of grandeur in getbig terms. It looks foolish, and is also unnecessary. Besides, training isn't the most important component in bodybuilding anyway... which makes it look even more foolish.
follow the arrows