Author Topic: Alex23, SuperstarBillyGraham and DavidPaul are gay lovers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 5877 times)

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
the Squadfather is better than ever. End of story.

Count Grishnackh

• Getbig III
  • The easiest person to deceive is one's own self
hahahahhaha, YES !!!!!

I saw the CREW in their mini-van outside Krispy Kreme this morning, unfortunately with their decision by committee "style", no one could decide who was getting the fucking donuts.

I tossed them a dozen cream filled (their favorite), fuckers devoured it like xpac on a negroe penis.

xpac2

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
hahahahhaha, YES !!!!!

I saw the CREW in their mini-van outside Krispy Kreme this morning, unfortunately with their decision by committee "style", no one could decide who was getting the fucking donuts.

I tossed them a dozen cream filled (their favorite), fuckers devoured it like xpac on a negroe penis.

::)

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
hahahahhaha, YES !!!!!

I prefer the plain glazed myself...

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
hahahahahaha, you couldn't tell from looking at that pic of you from the back, hahahahahahaha, savage roll of hot dogs for a neck and monster A- taper.
hahaha is that the best you got pot belly boy?

all you post is a fat arm pic while your brushing the morning cum out of your double chinned face :D

i own you little guy :-*