Author Topic: us government confirm UFO are real  (Read 15696 times)

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
Re: us government confirm UFO are real
« Reply #100 on: March 29, 2007, 07:41:05 PM »
That was Donna Dixon. She was sweet. Dan ended up marrying her. WTF?

in real life?  not bad.  i forget if she's the one who kept saying he had nice legs when he was jogging,even though you could clearly see he was running with two hairy tree trunks.
or was that fran drescher?
Deep Tissue Massage

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #101 on: March 29, 2007, 07:42:02 PM »
"pull it" has been completely taken out of context.. they were fighting the fire in wtc7 for hours. the fire chief decided it was too dangerous and the building couldnt be contained. so he order a "pull". which means in firefighting -to abandon. the fire wasnt worth fighting and they knew it wouldnt hold, so why risk it

Actually, they evac'd WTC7 at 11:15 AM.

And that line of crap about "he MEANT firefighter" came from Mr. Chertoff at Popular mechanics, who will now no longer do interviews with radio stations because they keep asking him to verify many suspicious facts he claimed.

yes, his cousin happens to be homeland security director michael chertoff.  Small world, eh?

Demolition teams have been using "pull it" for years to describe taking down a building, which is precisely what we saw with WTC7.  it is insulting to the reader to see "um, he *meant* firefighters".

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #102 on: March 29, 2007, 07:46:22 PM »
ok Rob i just looked.  the National Institute of Standards and technology was hired to do research on why wtc 7 collapsed.  the head guy at his most recent interview basically said "i just don't know".  report expected early 2007,not out yet.

They have been changing the release date for that report since 2005. 

By the way, the BBC reported that world trade center 7 had collapsed a full 26 minutes before it actually fell.

How funny is that?  It's in the background, next to her head.  Some poeple believe that the media was being fed info that day to report, and that the controlled demoilltion of WTC7 happened later than planned.

here is a screenshot.  The BBC claimed they LOST all their video from 911, tapes and archives.  Do you believe that?

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #103 on: March 29, 2007, 07:47:02 PM »
the front of wtc7 was smoke free, because the fire was on the other side.. like ive been asking, where are the explosions.. if you have come to the conclusion that it was demoed, you have 0 proof. your just going on the fact that because it fell, it must have been demoed.. show me one video with the noise or site of multiple explosions.. ill post this again just for a reminder of what im looking for

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #104 on: March 29, 2007, 07:50:07 PM »
They have been changing the release date for that report since 2005. 

By the way, the BBC reported that world trade center 7 had collapsed a full 26 minutes before it actually fell.

How funny is that?  It's in the background, next to her head.  Some poeple believe that the media was being fed info that day to report, and that the controlled demoilltion of WTC7 happened later than planned.

here is a screenshot.  The BBC claimed they LOST all their video from 911, tapes and archives.  Do you believe that?

lost video? theres 100 copies on youtube.. the media was being fed info? i learn something new every day

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: March 29, 2007, 07:50:41 PM »
the front of wtc7 was smoke free, because the fire was on the other side.. like ive been asking, where are the explosions.. if you have come to the conclusion that it was demoed, you have 0 proof. your just going on the fact that because it fell, it must have been demoed.. show me one video with the noise or site of multiple explosions.. ill post this again just for a reminder of what im looking for

Here you go.   Go to :34 and listen for the blasts.  

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-4322650841860671469&q=blue+media+wtc7&hl=en

I await your reply ;)

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: March 29, 2007, 07:52:18 PM »
wheres the noise on this one?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: March 29, 2007, 07:52:51 PM »
lost video? theres 100 copies on youtube.. the media was being fed info? i learn something new every day

Ahem.  You are speaking on something you know nothing about again.

The BBC editor's blog is currently carrying the following statement from Richard Porter, editor of BBC news:

"We no longer have the original tapes of our 9/11 coverage (for reasons of cock-up, not conspiracy). So if someone has got a recording of our output, I'd love to get hold of it. We do have the tapes for our sister channel News 24, but they don't help clear up the issue one way or another."
http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/theeditors/2007/02/part_of_the_conspiracy.html

now, I invite you to research something before you criticize.  And, I'd like to hear if you honestly believe the news media giant BBC lost every videotape from the most important day in modern history?

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: March 29, 2007, 07:54:43 PM »
Here you go.   Go to :34 and listen for the blasts.  

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-4322650841860671469&q=blue+media+wtc7&hl=en

I await your reply ;)

i just posted a video of a 10 story building, with dozens of very loud blasts... and then this is what you come up with? -i couldnt hear shit.. try again

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: March 29, 2007, 07:55:35 PM »
wheres the noise on this one?

You asked for a video of WTC7 collapse with audio, which showed the blasts.  i delivered.

Now, if you consider digging up another tape without the audio to be debunking mine, you should be seriously embarassed.  You said there were no blasts and I provided you with the video showing multiple blasts before and during the collapse.

You're getting spanked here because you're speaking on things you haven't researched.

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: March 29, 2007, 07:59:17 PM »
You asked for a video of WTC7 collapse with audio, which showed the blasts.  i delivered.

Now, if you consider digging up another tape without the audio to be debunking mine, you should be seriously embarassed.  You said there were no blasts and I provided you with the video showing multiple blasts before and during the collapse.

You're getting spanked here because you're speaking on things you haven't researched.

your so full of shit im having to wipe it off my computer screen every time you post. ill compare this once again

wtc 7. with audio. 47 storys

10 story building being demoed

and your gonna tell me theres no difference?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: March 29, 2007, 08:00:36 PM »
-i couldnt hear shit.. try again

Go to :24 for the blast which took out the penthouse.  Then :34 on for the one giant blast to the 2 central columns then the series of blasts as the floors were destroyed.  Perhaps you need to turn up your speakers.  

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: March 29, 2007, 08:06:29 PM »
i got this up so loud the whole neighborhood can hear,, but no explosions.. anyone else hearing this?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: March 29, 2007, 08:06:40 PM »
kh300,
you're being disrespectful and you are ignoring facts.

everyone else, do your research and see where it leads you.  All I want to see is a second investigation of 9/11 to see why the buildings fell.  Four of the ten 911 commissioners have come out asking for a full investigation, as they said the first one was crippled and censored.

Read about it.  Learn more.  Don't listen to me and don't listen to kh300.  Read the facts and if you think it smells, vote for folks who want to investigate.  Start here: http://killtown.911review.org/

*one last thing- on Sept 10, 2001... the pentagon announced that 2.3 Trillion was missing.  The next morning, the plane coincidentally flew directly into a meeting where all the people in charge of that money and record keeping were sitting.  Everyone killed and the 2.3 trillion is gone forever.  Does that smell fishy to you?
Start reading:  http://killtown.911review.org/

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: March 29, 2007, 08:11:09 PM »
whatever im sick of you,, the only thing your doing is trying to convince yourself..you know the truth

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: March 29, 2007, 08:11:47 PM »
kh300,
you're being disrespectful and you are ignoring facts.

everyone else, do your research and see where it leads you.  All I want to see is a second investigation of 9/11 to see why the buildings fell.  Four of the ten 911 commissioners have come out asking for a full investigation, as they said the first one was crippled and censored.

Read about it.  Learn more.  Don't listen to me and don't listen to kh300.  Read the facts and if you think it smells, vote for folks who want to investigate.  Start here: http://killtown.911review.org/

*one last thing- on Sept 10, 2001... the pentagon announced that 2.3 Trillion was missing.  The next morning, the plane coincidentally flew directly into a meeting where all the people in charge of that money and record keeping were sitting.  Everyone killed and the 2.3 trillion is gone forever.  Does that smell fishy to you?
Start reading:  http://killtown.911review.org/

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: March 29, 2007, 08:20:17 PM »
its been 6 years, my mind is made up until i see a piece of evidence.. no -not pictures or videos.. evidence, or a confession... you will continue to try to prove yourself and your theories.. like they say about psychologists: you become one in order to figure yourself out, not others

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #117 on: March 29, 2007, 08:25:52 PM »
its been 6 years, my mind is made up until i see a piece of evidence.. no -not pictures or videos.. evidence, or a confession... you will continue to try to prove yourself and your theories.. like they say about psychologists: you become one in order to figure yourself out, not others

you're an NYPD cop, and you don't consider pictures and video to be evidence?

No offense, but that's embarassing.  Ask any cop if he'd prefer a fallible himan witness or a videotape, what do you think he'll say?

Besides, there are dozens of NYPD, NYPD, military, and EMTs who were on the scene at WTC7 who called it a controlled demolition.  Their word isn't good enough, the video isn't good enough... hell, i hope if I ever commit a crime, you're the cop who investigates.  There would be 20 witnesses and a videotape and you would let me go.  bravo!

beatmaster

• Getbig IV
  • Save a tree, eat a beaver
« Reply #118 on: March 29, 2007, 08:51:06 PM »
i got this up so loud the whole neighborhood can hear,, but no explosions.. anyone else hearing this?

i do hear the boom, but funny the building just finish falling and you can still hear the boom, so that sound could be anything! or the sound is out of sync, if so, how many video was like that?

also like i said before, the owner said in a video, because he knew nothing could be down to save the building, he said '' ok pull the plug''....

and about UFO........ again there is no real proof anywhere in the world, no good pic, no good videos.
funny, it seems like nobody knows how a fu'kin' camera works!
are you delusional?

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #119 on: March 29, 2007, 09:22:17 PM »
you're an NYPD cop, and you don't consider pictures and video to be evidence?

No offense, but that's embarassing.  Ask any cop if he'd prefer a fallible himan witness or a videotape, what do you think he'll say?

Besides, there are dozens of NYPD, NYPD, military, and EMTs who were on the scene at WTC7 who called it a controlled demolition.  Their word isn't good enough, the video isn't good enough... hell, i hope if I ever commit a crime, you're the cop who investigates.  There would be 20 witnesses and a videotape and you would let me go.  bravo!

pics from the internet and google videos -no.. anything can be photoshoped.. only things allowed in a courtroom are analyzed by experts.. that means the actuall tape..and nobody dares to tamper with evidence..
everyone i know from the pd/fd that were at ground zero saw nothing "suspect".. and no im not with the pd. still training for the new job. when your good at what you do, you go federal ;D

The Enigma

• Getbig IV
  • Porsche 911 Turbo Carerra. My reality, your dream.
« Reply #120 on: March 30, 2007, 05:17:16 PM »
havent watched the video yet. but the best time to catch flying saucers or ufos is on satelite radar during thunderstorms. the extra terrestrials seem to try to steal energy from the thunder/lightening

Rotating my index finger in a circular motion, near my ear.   :o :o :o

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #121 on: April 01, 2007, 10:19:33 PM »
They are blocking a government funded investigation because it's an absolute waste of money. Independent research can do whatever they want. There are enough people out there with enough money to run with this independently if they actually thought it was worth it. Fact is, it's not. It's just something that feeds conspiracy theorists like yourself. No offense, having conspiracy theorists around is actually a good thing. IF something was being hidden, they help expose it. But the 9-11 and Moon thing are over the edge.
It's like the "government takes out anyone involved in the research of alternate fuels" theory you had, then I posted the link of the guy who has a technology that enables a car to run on water, who is mere miles from the both of us, and is alive and kicking. The guy’s video is all over youtube and other places, but somehow, one of our government’s hit men hasn't taken him out.......UNLESS....they cloned and replaced him already!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Rb_rDkwGnU

Didn't Toxie recently post a link about him dying under mysterious circumstances?

Can someone please find that link?
w

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #122 on: April 01, 2007, 10:29:50 PM »
how come there was no detonation?  also, what kind of foundations are on the towers?  besides we're not architects.  how was it "supposed to" fall when hit by a plane?

Power Rod, WTC7 was neither hit by a plane or by flying debris.

Furthermore, if you notice the last few seconds of that clip, you'll notice something clearly propelled into the air. Explosives will do that.
w

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #123 on: April 01, 2007, 10:41:15 PM »
"pull it" has been completely taken out of context.. they were fighting the fire in wtc7 for hours. the fire chief decided it was too dangerous and the building couldnt be contained. so he order a "pull". which means in firefighting -to abandon. the fire wasnt worth fighting and they knew it wouldnt hold, so why risk it

It's Official. With a BS statement like that you have lost every tiny little miniscule speck of credibility you might have had with me.
w

The Enigma

• Getbig IV
  • Porsche 911 Turbo Carerra. My reality, your dream.
« Reply #124 on: April 02, 2007, 03:56:05 AM »
That clips is very real - broadcast directly from the space shuttle to the earth, and recorded by many all over the world.

yes - the speed at which that object changes direction would liquefy a human being, and would shred any machine we have.  It's some energy transfer/transportation method that our feeble minds can't understand.  Also, the shot fired from earth was coincidentally right near a US military base in Australia.  cool stuff!

UFOs are real - many govts throughout the world have released their findings, and thanks to the web, within the decade most of us will know a lot more than we do now.  Nothing to fear, if they wanted to eliminate us, we wouldn't be here at the moment :)  The fun part will be making fun of the uneducated D-bags who still believe we're alone and mock those who look further into it.

In Washington DC, there's a saying..... "The masses are asses"

Are UFO's real? Yes.  Can you tell the masses?  No.