Author Topic: Finally, I get it  (Read 2301 times)

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
  • I bring you ultimate reality!
Re: Finally, I get it
« Reply #25 on: April 04, 2007, 12:18:08 PM »
What do you propose he should have done?

Here is where the limits of my knowledge must be accepted. I don't know what levers the President of the United States pulls in response to a briefing of a major security threat.

In this case, I would have settled for the frat boy turned war criminal not sneering at his subordinate's performance of his duties - as if it was some bureaucratic bullshit depriving him of his precious brush-clearing time.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #26 on: April 04, 2007, 12:19:04 PM »
What do you propose he should have done? OBL has promised to win in Baghdad and launch his world dominace from there...do you listen to him? Iran promises to wipe Israel off of the map, do you listen to him?

I didn't know war performence in tora bora in 2001, had anything to do with Iran's 2006 promise.

we were discussion 2001 actions.  you cannot justify a crappy job then, with a threat now.

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
  • You can't be a citizen unless you serve
« Reply #27 on: April 04, 2007, 12:24:29 PM »
I didn't know war performence in tora bora in 2001, had anything to do with Iran's 2006 promise.

we were discussion 2001 actions.  you cannot justify a crappy job then, with a threat now.

I am asking why you expect him to take every threat as credible when you and your party don't do the same?
gotta love life

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
  • You can't be a citizen unless you serve
« Reply #28 on: April 04, 2007, 12:25:31 PM »
Here is where the limits of my knowledge must be accepted. I don't know what levers the President of the United States pulls in response to a briefing of a major security threat.

In this case, I would have settled for the frat boy turned war criminal not sneering at his subordinate's performance of his duties - as if it was some bureaucratic bullshit depriving him of his precious brush-clearing time.

And I suppose this CIA guy couldn't have paraphrased the comment, I mean there is no way he could be....gasp...against bush and have alterior motives!!
gotta love life

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
  • I bring you ultimate reality!
« Reply #29 on: April 04, 2007, 12:32:20 PM »
And I suppose this CIA guy couldn't have paraphrased the comment, I mean there is no way he could be....gasp...against bush and have alterior motives!!

Fair enough. We only have his word for it. And I can image that CIA officers might be a little sour on Bush now... what with his pit bull having put several of their sibling spooks in mortal harm for a sordid political vendetta.  ::)

So I'll simply observe that the laziness, pettiness, and vulgarity reflected in the anecdote gibe with any number of publicly documented things about Bush.  :)