Author Topic: switching test in between  (Read 883 times)

Mooks

• Getbig II
switching test in between
« on: April 05, 2007, 12:21:02 AM »
I'm currently using sus and Decca six weeks in
sus 750mg 10 weeks
Decca 300mg 10 weeks

i was only going to run the sus for ten weeks, but I've decided to go to 14 weeks.
i only have enough sus for 10 weeks but i am able to get more,my question is it ok to switch to ethanate which i rather would from week 10 to 14 or should i stick with the sus.
thanx.

SPRINKFSU

• Getbig III
Re: switching test in between
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2007, 07:07:48 AM »
just stay with the sust cause by the time you switch to test E it wont even kick in, in time and it would just be a waist.

you can do test E and sust at the beginning

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2007, 08:10:43 AM »
just stay with the sust cause by the time you switch to test E it wont even kick in, in time and it would just be a waist.

you can do test E and sust at the beginning

How's business Zeek?

Yes, you can switch. begin a transition period of about 2 weeks. shoot 500mg test E one day and 250mg sust. the other day in the same week. the long acting esters in sust will prevent any crashes. once the sust runs out just run 750mg test E. i've done this with no problems.

8)

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2007, 08:25:08 PM »
Better to switch out of the sus to the shorter acting when things are winding down anyway.
YOu can have that sus lingering even longer than 21 days if you run it 750-1000 for an extended period.
The decanoate just lasts and lasts.
Id not just drop 750wk of real sus cold. Id taper it off if coming straight off sus only.

freakfestMD

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2007, 07:15:04 AM »
Better to switch out of the sus to the shorter acting when things are winding down anyway.
YOu can have that sus lingering even longer than 21 days if you run it 750-1000 for an extended period.
The decanoate just lasts and lasts.
Id not just drop 750wk of real sus cold. Id taper it off if coming straight off sus only.

I agree with trab.  A four-week change over to test prop at the end will let you sail out of the cycle a lot easier.