Author Topic: British troops treated well by those lovely iranians?  (Read 3635 times)

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
Re: British troops treated well by those lovely iranians?
« Reply #25 on: April 06, 2007, 08:51:20 AM »
Rambo wouldnt have said shit.

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
  • SquadFathers mom gave me a BJ
« Reply #26 on: April 06, 2007, 08:51:20 AM »
At a time when we're on their borders preparing to invade, the leader of Iran got primetime American TV coverage, smiling and granting freedom to our allies, who were all smiles.

They were able to undermine US war authority by appearing to be kind and gentle - and the brits helped greatly by playing along.

Think about it.  Adhmedijahad got positive airplay in the US this week.  Everyone does know they read what they were told, but at the same time, they were smiling when they didn't have to, and thanking iran for their hospitality.  Spit.

i guess we see different things, what i saw is 'hahahaha, look at those chicken shit iranians, scared to fucking death we are gonna attack em so look at the fools playing nice, hahahahaha'
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
  • You can't be a citizen unless you serve
« Reply #27 on: April 06, 2007, 08:51:34 AM »
At a time when we're on their borders preparing to invade, the leader of Iran got primetime American TV coverage, smiling and granting freedom to our allies, who were all smiles.

They were able to undermine US war authority by appearing to be kind and gentle - and the brits helped greatly by playing along.

Think about it.  Adhmedijahad got positive airplay in the US this week.  Everyone does know they read what they were told, but at the same time, they were smiling when they didn't have to, and thanking iran for their hospitality.  Spit.

He is right rooster, you think people like Rosie, John Stewart, Bill Maher, Cindy Sheehan and Sean Penn won't be running around talking about how humane the Iranians are? And unfortunately people put alot on what they say.
gotta love life

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: April 06, 2007, 08:53:23 AM »
He is right rooster, you think people like Rosie, John Stewart, Bill Maher, Cindy Sheehan and Sean Penn won't be running around talking about how humane the Iranians are? And unfortunately people put alot on what they say.

Well we know democrats will believe that shit, no way to prevent that.
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
  • You can't be a citizen unless you serve
« Reply #29 on: April 06, 2007, 08:56:52 AM »
Well we know democrats will believe that shit, no way to prevent that.

exactly dude, that is why those Brits kicked us in the balls. They make Iran look like cupcakes...
gotta love life

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #30 on: April 06, 2007, 09:00:29 AM »
I'm not saying Iran was right.

I'm saying they got a lot of American TV time, at a time when we're about to attack them for somewhat dubious reasons, and it was favorable.

While it was all an act, guess what, most of what the US and UK govts do on TV is an act too.  people know this.

If the US starts cooking Iranian cities this weekend, the image that Americans will have of Iran is NOT that idiot at the UN spewing hatred for israel.  Now, Americans will remember him as the little smiley guy being thanked by our allies.  The average american viewer isn't as politically saavy as most here.

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: April 06, 2007, 09:04:45 AM »
I'm not saying Iran was right.

I'm saying they got a lot of American TV time, at a time when we're about to attack them for somewhat dubious reasons, and it was favorable.

While it was all an act, guess what, most of what the US and UK govts do on TV is an act too.  people know this.

If the US starts cooking Iranian cities this weekend, the image that Americans will have of Iran is NOT that idiot at the UN spewing hatred for israel.  Now, Americans will remember him as the little smiley guy being thanked by our allies.  The average american viewer isn't as politically saavy as most here.

Man i hope we don't bomb them this weekend, i'll be watching the masters and i'd hate to have to choose for the masters or watching towelheads get bombed.   i'd be perplexed.
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

Cavalier22

• Getbig IV
  • Citizens! The Fatherland is in Danger
Valhalla awaits.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #33 on: April 06, 2007, 10:19:53 AM »
Well I can tell u this....I would not have allowed myself to be captured unless it was pretty clear that by resisting i would cause a major shitstorm for the US. I think this may have been the case here. Also i cannot second guess folks who where there in that situation. I would have not made any statements and I would have been polite until it was clear that i was not going home. Then I would have shit in my hand and thrown it at them repeatedly. Made shit puppets......shit castles..basically been a major pain in the ass. Lived u to the code of conduct.....These guys knew they would not be there long term....
L

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #34 on: April 06, 2007, 10:30:25 AM »
Perhaps the fact that this story about how the British troops were maltreated made it real big will serve as a reminder that the media isn't "liberal", ie biased to the left.

-Hedge
As empty as paradise

The Enigma

• Getbig IV
  • Porsche 911 Turbo Carerra. My reality, your dream.
« Reply #35 on: April 06, 2007, 10:51:44 AM »
well well well.  Some of you get yo foots out yo mouths!

A released Royal Navy crew member said today that the captured Britons were blindfolded and faced constant psychological pressure while held in Iran

No waterboarding or torture? UK wimps.  ;)

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #36 on: April 06, 2007, 10:58:34 AM »
Nope..i think that would be too complicated....knives and electricity.
L

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: April 06, 2007, 12:35:11 PM »
Well I'm not sure what i would have done but guys like John Mcain spent 7 years in prison without saying shit...I think u could be polite and say less.

True.