Author Topic: Requesting enforcement of "attacking with racial slurs will not be tolerated"  (Read 2742 times)

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
hmmm, I guess that only applies to black racism? Because I have seen lots of racism against muslis and no one said anything. Just adds to the hyprocisay (and I'm not directing that to you OzmO)

Well,  i haven't seen it (racism against white people on this) directly.  I pulled a racial slur aimed at Mexicans a yesterday.  And have seen too many shots against Muslims.  But as i said, Send me a PM with a link and I'll act.

gtbro1

• Getbig V
fuck the mods, that's right, fuck 'em, unlike you 3 idiots I have real life things to do

That's right!! You have oil to steal!

get to it.

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
  • You can't be a citizen unless you serve
Well,  i haven't seen it (racism against white people on this) directly.  I pulled a racial slur aimed at Mexicans a yesterday.  And have seen too many shots against Muslims.  But as i said, Send me a PM with a link and I'll act.

lol, no OzmO, I'm not saying racism against whites, and truly anyone can call me whatever they want, they are just words. Think about what the world would be like if more people were like that.
gotta love life

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
That's right!! You have oil to steal!

get to it.

you act like you don't need tha oil...guess you don't drive or fly or heat your house or eat cooked food, you dont' buy groceries that were brought by truck etc...
gotta love life

gtbro1

• Getbig V
you act like you don't need tha oil...guess you don't drive or fly or heat your house or eat cooked food, you dont' buy groceries that were brought by truck etc...

It was a joke...lighten up. :)

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
lol, no OzmO, I'm not saying racism against whites, and truly anyone can call me whatever they want, they are just words. Think about what the world would be like if more people were like that.

It would be like me a most of my racially mixed friends here in California.......     really cool.   We talk trash to each other all day long at the poker table.  ;D

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
It was a joke...lighten up. :)

the one thing I hate about typing, people always think I am raging or something...I wasn't mad....
gotta love life

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
It would be like me a most of my racially mixed friends here in California.......     really cool.   We talk trash to each other all day long at the poker table.  ;D

same here, we have alot of fun, why can't the rest of the world catch on
gotta love life

gtbro1

• Getbig V

I was once called a "cracker " .... ;D   

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV

I was once called a "cracker " .... ;D   

Did it set you back in life? should we get someone fired? you might have a case
gotta love life

gtbro1

• Getbig V
Did it set you back in life? should we get someone fired? you might have a case

I thought it was hillarious. :)

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
    I thought it was hillarious. :)

easily the best picture I have seen yet..
gotta love life