Author Topic: "Shock & Awe" military planner first man outed by Wash, DC Madam  (Read 6646 times)

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
  • You can't be a citizen unless you serve
Re: "Shock & Awe" military planner first man outed by Wash, DC Madam
« Reply #25 on: April 14, 2007, 11:47:53 AM »
Is he married? ...and if so, ...wouldn't that be adultery?, ...and wouldn't he then be subject to UMCJ?  ???

is he a military man or a civilian working for the military? If he was military he isn't subject to UCMJ if he is out now. If he is still active, then I support UCMJ punishment. If he is a general then it has to come from congress
gotta love life

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: April 14, 2007, 11:52:39 AM »
what's the definition again?

Not limited to or by established, traditional, orthodox, or authoritarian attitudes, views, or dogmas; free from bigotry.

Favoring proposals for reform, open to new ideas for progress, and tolerant of the ideas and behavior of others; broad-minded.
gotta love life

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #27 on: April 14, 2007, 11:54:36 AM »
Not limited to or by established, traditional, orthodox, or authoritarian attitudes, views, or dogmas; free from bigotry.

Favoring proposals for reform, open to new ideas for progress, and tolerant of the ideas and behavior of others; broad-minded.

sounds good to me

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: April 14, 2007, 11:56:11 AM »
sounds good to me

so wouldn't that mean libs shoudnlt care about this? I don't
gotta love life

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #29 on: April 14, 2007, 11:59:09 AM »
so wouldn't that mean libs shoudnlt care about this? I don't

probably - unless they have a problem with breaking the law or with hypocrisy (depending on who winds up getting fingered - so to speak ;D)

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: April 14, 2007, 12:03:15 PM »
probably - unless they have a problem with breaking the law or with hypocrisy (depending on who winds up getting fingered - so to speak ;D)

so like if harry reid got fingered nothing, but if McCain got fingered (can't believe we are using that word in this thread) it would be an uproar?
gotta love life

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #31 on: April 14, 2007, 12:05:50 PM »
so like if harry reid got fingered nothing, but if McCain got fingered (can't believe we are using that word in this thread) it would be an uproar?

I think any prominent public figure (more so an elected official) will suffer the same public scrutiny with equal "uproar".   

Just imagine if Pelosi or Hilary is on that list - Holy Shit!!   

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: April 14, 2007, 12:08:07 PM »
I think any prominent public figure (more so an elected official) will suffer the same public scrutiny with equal "uproar".   

hey good for 'em man, sex is a wonderful thing, what has our nation turned into when some of the biggest stories are about sex and Anna nicole Smith, that bitch won't go away!
gotta love life

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #33 on: April 14, 2007, 12:10:06 PM »

{ROTFLMAO} It would get a whole lot interesting-er, ...but I highly doubt that to be the case.
Libby be damned... Gonzales & the Repubs would have leaked that little tid bit right from the get-go
w

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #34 on: April 14, 2007, 12:13:15 PM »
{ROTFLMAO} It would get a whole lot interesting-er, ...but I highly doubt that to be the case.
Libby be damned... Gonzales & the Repubs would have leaked that little tid bit right from the get-go

ok, well then maybe Bill Clinton - that seems plausible -then again he's a celebrity so he probably get's it for free. 

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: April 14, 2007, 12:20:34 PM »
ok, well then maybe Bill Clinton - that seems plausible -then again he's a celebrity so he probably get's it for free. 

I doubt Clinton is on that list, ...or at least Repubs better hope not. That dead horse has been flogged enough.
I can just see them now, trying to march to power again on the back of Clinton's sex life.

Could you imagine if it came out that Bush was on the list, ...and that he got a BJ?  :o   :o   :o
...that would mean that congress would be able to impeach him. Isn't that how it works in the US?   :P
w

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #36 on: April 14, 2007, 01:02:46 PM »
I doubt Clinton is on that list, ...or at least Repubs better hope not. That dead horse has been flogged enough.
I can just see them now, trying to march to power again on the back of Clinton's sex life.

Could you imagine if it came out that Bush was on the list, ...and that he got a BJ?  :o   :o   :o
...that would mean that congress would be able to impeach him. Isn't that how it works in the US?   :P

you mean something like this

http://www.americanpolitics.com/20060606McConnell.html

Leola McConnell, Liberal Democratic Candidate for Nevada Governor, On George W. Bush
Press Release

June 4, 2006—Las Vegas—This Monday, George W. Bush will address the nation, calling for a constitional amendment to ban gay marriage. If he does not admit that he's a gay American (or perhaps bisexual), this speech will be as false as all his other public statements.

Too bad I won't be doing the rebuttal. In 1984 I watched George W. Bush enthusiastically and expertly perform a homosexual act on another man, one Victor Ashe.

Ashe is the current U.S. ambassador to Poland; and he too should come out, like former New Jersey Gov. James McGreevy, and admit to being a gay American.

Other homo-erotic acts were also performed by then-private citizen George W. Bush. I know this because I performed one of them on him myself.

My full account of this activity is on-line at bushssecretlifein84.trip od.com, which has been up for nearly two years now. Bush's sex life should, of course, be no one's business but his own; however, his craven effort to reverse his slide in the opinion polls by using the "Defense of Marriage Act" to divide Americans must be exposed as the act of a desperate closet case.

Before impugning the humanity of gays who seek to marry–just as he was free to marry–Bush should come clean with the American people and admit his own past sexual behavior. He should admit that he violated his own marriage vows by having a furtive homosexual affair with a longtime family friend.

I had planned to run for governor of Nevada without going into any of this, but the president's hypocrisy compels me to go public with the story now, before he tries to do more harm to millions of his fellow-citizens.

Leola McConnell
Liberal Democratic Candidate for Governor of Nevada

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
  • More proof God is a man.
« Reply #37 on: April 14, 2007, 01:08:25 PM »
Without proof those kinds of assertions are meaningless other than to start a fire. And I'm guessing his candidacy for Governor is pretty serious with him posting revelations such as that about Bush.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #38 on: April 14, 2007, 01:10:20 PM »
Without proof those kinds of assertions are meaningless other than to start a fire. And I'm guessing his candidacy for Governor is pretty serious with him posting revelations such as that about Bush.

actually the person writing it is a woman and I'm not saying it's true or not.

It's been out there and from what I can see she's never been compelled to retract it.

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: April 14, 2007, 01:15:18 PM »
actually the person writing it is a woman and I'm not saying it's true or not.

It's been out there and from what I can see she's never been compelled to retract it.

After reading the name I thought she was a woman but after reading this quote I figured it was a man with a feminine name.

Other homo-erotic acts were also performed by then-private citizen George W. Bush. I know this because I performed one of them on him myself.

If she's a woman how can she perform a "homo-erotic act" on a man? Unless of course she went UK Gold on him and pounded him with a strapon.

Yikes.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #40 on: April 14, 2007, 01:19:49 PM »
After reading the name I thought she was a woman but after reading this quote I figured it was a man with a feminine name.

If she's a woman how can she perform a "homo-erotic act" on a man? Unless of course she went UK Gold on him and pounded him with a strapon.

Yikes.

personally - If I had to bet I would say it was most likely a hoax but....??

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #41 on: April 14, 2007, 02:55:56 PM »

LOL!  That would be hot!

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: April 14, 2007, 08:49:36 PM »
you mean something like this

http://www.americanpolitics.com/20060606McConnell.html

Leola McConnell, Liberal Democratic Candidate for Nevada Governor, On George W. Bush
Press Release

:-X   :o   :-X   :o   Ewwwwww! That's disgusting!!!
How could a liberal democrat even claim to have had sex with a Republican Lizard?
Better to fess up to a pony or even a gerbil, ...but a Republican Lizard?  :o  :o  :o
w

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: April 14, 2007, 09:00:46 PM »
:-X   :o   :-X   :o   Ewwwwww! That's disgusting!!!
How could a liberal democrat even claim to have had sex with a Republican Lizard?
Better to fess up to a pony or even a gerbil, ...but a Republican Lizard?  :o  :o  :o

I better post here so I can get more love!

uummm...lets see.... yeah how could a dem sleep with a lizard..sing it sister!
gotta love life

24KT

• Getbig V
w

240 is Back

• Getbig V

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: April 14, 2007, 09:10:19 PM »

So you guys want to get a drink? talk baseball?
gotta love life

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: April 14, 2007, 09:11:10 PM »
what is so racist about blaming the shooting on a black guy anyway, I mean lets crunch the numbers. from 1974-2004, blacks committed 56% of all gun related homicides

http://www.ojp.usdoj.gov/bjs/homicide/race.htm

so the numbers were in my favor, I was wrong, it ended up being a mexican, but we all knew it wasn't a white guy right?

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
« Reply #48 on: April 14, 2007, 09:25:28 PM »

on just one of these threads tell me how that is directed at anyone..just one time
gotta love life

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: April 14, 2007, 09:49:15 PM »
I'm not so sure the recent furor regarding MM's posts isn't more of a protest of him rather than the specific content of certain posts.

They seem to be rebelling against MM the person rather than the content of a couple of his posts.

At least that's the way I see it.

I've always thought this board had a good mix of schit talking and intelligent conversation. While MM certainly seems to offend quite a few people he's still as valuable a member as anyone else. All this will die down in a short time anyway so there's really no need for all this drama.