Author Topic: gh15 tip of the week  (Read 50144 times)

finurface

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
Re: gh15 tip of the week
« Reply #25 on: April 14, 2007, 12:08:42 PM »
hey donkey, how's life?

hi gh15;

is there any product with ephedrine in europe?

can we european get it online from the usa?

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #26 on: April 14, 2007, 12:17:57 PM »
It's getting very very harsh on the heart in higher doses. It may have a higher thermogenic response, which i doubt somehow, but the side effects raise a lot too.
[/quote

he is right,,what i wrote abbout the more the better is not what i meant,,it was just saying that if you take 2 its gonna be better than 1 type of thing,,,

def do not take 10 tablets a day,,because then you will feel the  heart,,you wont be able to sleep well,,and who knows you may die in your sleep too,,ephedrine from my experience does not show any major side effects that you can feel,,so in very high dose it will just take you 6 feet under with out you even feeling it,,just drop dead out of theblue typa thing,,

be careful with high doses,,1-4 tablets 25-100mg is plenty,,

fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #27 on: April 14, 2007, 12:20:49 PM »
hey donkey, how's life?

hi gh15;

is there any product with ephedrine in europe?

can we european get it online from the usa?

yes type into your computer the word ephedrine,,it is all over europe  easy to get,,the problem is in usa  when it comes to pure ephedrine but you know the  americans..if you dont get in the front door,,you get in from the back door,,bronkaid  from amazon.com is exactly same thing as ephedrine if not better because you know what you get by reputable pharmas

fallen angel

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #28 on: April 14, 2007, 12:21:02 PM »
  i take 3 a day of bronkaid.
Deep Tissue Massage

Sir William Idol

• Getbig IV
  • you got a fight comin
« Reply #29 on: April 14, 2007, 12:21:40 PM »
how is the dosing on the little white circular unexo tablets from the UK?

they dont contain the guifenesin that the bronkaid contains, but what about their ephedrine content?
its comin today

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #30 on: April 14, 2007, 12:23:22 PM »
how is the dosing on the little white circular unexo tablets from the UK?

they dont contain the guifenesin that the bronkaid contains, but what about their ephedrine content?
Work great for me. I think they are 30mg and they feel spot on.

SWOLETRAIN

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: April 14, 2007, 12:41:17 PM »
awesome, is there a difference between vaso pro ephedrine HCL and BRONKAID ephedrine sulfate? is one better then the other?
-

the Pure Majestic

• Getbig III
« Reply #33 on: April 14, 2007, 01:27:57 PM »
What about the sympathetic nervous system adaptation to beta agonists?  Isn't there an increase in parasympathetic nervous system output, along with receptor down regulation of adregernic receptors?

This also occurs with cholinergic receptor excitability at higher beta receptor stimulation. 

What do you for the period after the 4 hour active half life of ephedrine, when your BMR slows down?

dseiler

• Getbig III
  • GOING OFF THE DEEP END. FUCK IT
« Reply #34 on: April 14, 2007, 01:30:49 PM »
Funny, over on MD there was a discussion about the affects of albuterol as a fat burner. Are we talking the same bronkaid that asthmatics use?

BRONKAID:
For the temporary relief of shortness of breath, tightness in chest, wheezing and cough associated with bronchial asthma. Helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to rid the bronchial passageways of bothersome mucus and drain bronchial tubes.

Active Ingredients: Ephedrine Sulfate (25 mg), Guaifenesin (400 mg)

Inactive Ingredients: Croscarmellose Sodium, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Magnesium Stearate, Magnesium Trisilicate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Polyethylene Glycol, Povidone, Starch

SWOLETRAIN

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: April 14, 2007, 01:41:30 PM »
vaso pro hcl has 200 mg of guaifenesin and it never bothers me
-

sdptrey

• Getbig I
« Reply #36 on: April 14, 2007, 02:29:02 PM »
I'VE TAKEN EPHEDRINE ON AN OFF FOR 10 YEARS WHAT YOU DO IS TAKE THE ECA STACK EPHEDRINE CAFFIENNE PILL  LOW DOSE ASPRIN . FIFTY ML TWICE A DAY IF YOU WANT TO LOSE WEIGHT. IF YOU WANT ENERGY FIFTY ML PLUS CAFFIENNE ASPRIN 30 TOO FORTY MINUTES BEFORE YOU TRAIN. I LIVE IN MASS. ITS LEGAL YOU CAN GET IT AT SUPPLEMET STORES OR AT MINI MART  ITS FOR ASTHMA. SAME STUFF ANYONE WHO HAS TASTED EPHEDRINE KNOWS THAT TASTE DON'T TAKE IT ON A EMPTY STOMACH  OR LATE NIGHT IF YOU WANT TO GO TO SLEEP THATS STUFF IS GREAT

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #37 on: April 14, 2007, 02:37:54 PM »
I'VE TAKEN EPHEDRINE ON AN OFF FOR 10 YEARS WHAT YOU DO IS TAKE THE ECA STACK EPHEDRINE CAFFIENNE PILL  LOW DOSE ASPRIN . FIFTY ML TWICE A DAY IF YOU WANT TO LOSE WEIGHT. IF YOU WANT ENERGY FIFTY ML PLUS CAFFIENNE ASPRIN 30 TOO FORTY MINUTES BEFORE YOU TRAIN. I LIVE IN MASS. ITS LEGAL YOU CAN GET IT AT SUPPLEMET STORES OR AT MINI MART  ITS FOR ASTHMA. SAME STUFF ANYONE WHO HAS TASTED EPHEDRINE KNOWS THAT TASTE DON'T TAKE IT ON A EMPTY STOMACH  OR LATE NIGHT IF YOU WANT TO GO TO SLEEP THATS STUFF IS GREAT

for nattys the aspirin is debatable/not needed...the supplement board has topics on this..

princess L is the goddess of information
Here comes the money shot

sdptrey

• Getbig I
« Reply #38 on: April 14, 2007, 02:40:54 PM »
ASPRIN THINS YOUR BLOOD THE STACK WORKS FASTER

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #39 on: April 14, 2007, 02:48:05 PM »
ASPRIN THINS YOUR BLOOD THE STACK WORKS FASTER

on gear yes, not sure about the effects for nattys
Here comes the money shot

BartBelgium

• Getbig II
« Reply #40 on: April 14, 2007, 02:56:36 PM »

yes type into your computer the word ephedrine,,it is all over europe  easy to get,,the problem is in usa  when it comes to pure ephedrine but you know the  americans..if you dont get in the front door,,you get in from the back door,,bronkaid  from amazon.com is exactly same thing as ephedrine if not better because you know what you get by reputable pharmas

Is this good?

www.stackerstore.com

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #41 on: April 14, 2007, 03:40:07 PM »

meltdown.

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #42 on: April 14, 2007, 04:18:36 PM »
STFU noob. No it's not legal, no it's not a steroid, no it's not for you. Seriously.

gh15 seriously, what is high dos for you? For me 50mg/day is pretty much.

What do you think about pseudoephedrine, it works similar to ephedrine but is legally available and not so harsh on the heart.
is still legal i can go down to the bodega and get a bottle right now.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: April 14, 2007, 05:16:18 PM »
the need to cycle effedrine does not exist,,you can stay consistenly on it for 3 months and the results will continue to come,,also no need to cycle it with clen or t3,,i would take a break from ephedrine after couple of months because its not needed unless you get ready for s show or try to stay single digit,,if bulking i would use it a lot less because bulking at 10-12% is optimal for majority of lifters.

effedrine is by far! the best product for bodyfat loss. you get cut on ephedrine,,you get cut and stay big on ephedrine and aas.
what if your natural? doesn't seem like a good idea to take stimulants if you're trying to build size.

Knives

• Getbig III
« Reply #44 on: April 14, 2007, 05:24:47 PM »
what if your natural? doesn't seem like a good idea to take stimulants if you're trying to build size.

yeah, adding to that, should you take it the same way during a bulk?  Should you take it in the morning on an empty stomach before cardio?  differences between natural and users?

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: April 14, 2007, 06:01:37 PM »

asprin thins blood period

Brutal_1

• Getbig V
  • Your best is...
« Reply #46 on: April 14, 2007, 06:09:49 PM »
What about the sympathetic nervous system adaptation to beta agonists?  Isn't there an increase in parasympathetic nervous system output, along with receptor down regulation of adregernic receptors?

This also occurs with cholinergic receptor excitability at higher beta receptor stimulation. 

What do you for the period after the 4 hour active half life of ephedrine, when your BMR slows down?

;)

First of all, there is no increased PANS increased output to an inceased SANS stimulation?!  They have opposite effects on the body!  ::)  Probably should study up on the Autonomic Nervous System just a bit more...you've almost got it.

Second, the downregulation of adrenergic receptors has nothing to do with PANS stimulation, adrenergic receptors are sympathetic!!!  Parasympathetic are M receptors, completely different ;D

"This also occurs with cholinergic receptor excitability at higher beta receptor stimulation."    What also occurs???  Again, you're absolutely backwards, cholinergic simply means that the substrate it responds to is ACTH..... and higher beta receptor stimulation would be due to an increased adrenergic stimulation  ;D

"What do you for the period after the 4 hour active half life of ephedrine, when your BMR slows down? "   OH, don't know where to start with this one  ::)  Are you implying that within four hours of ingesting Ephedrine...what???!! You fall asleep??

Good post!
just not good enough

Brutal_1

• Getbig V
  • Your best is...
« Reply #47 on: April 14, 2007, 06:13:45 PM »

Yes, there is no dispute that aspirin thins the blood.  On juice or not...it still has the same effect on the COX enzyme by inhibiting platelets from releasing Thromboxane, TXA2. Which is why it's being recommended now as a normal everyday supplement for anyone.  Do a simple pubmed search.

A few people on the nutrition board simply want to re-invent the wheel and decided that aspirin is not needed for the ECA stack...that's fine, but other then being tuff-guy-rebels they really have nothing to base that on  ;)

Princess L is similar to TA....they're both great at cut and paste  ;)
just not good enough

G

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #48 on: April 14, 2007, 06:14:11 PM »
i was asked in pms to give tips about lifting,,drugs,,diets,,etc ill give one every week

tip one

the more effedrine you take,,the less bodyfat% you will hold on you,, even if you eat junk like chinease or burgerking once a day. this is one of the main secrets of how to really be big and keep the bodyfat% down at the 8%. you will keep losing bodyfat as long as you are on the effedrine even with no cardio.

effedrine is the  best drug for losing bodyfat,,you do not! have to eat a completely clean diet while on it. the adding of aas will enhance the effect of effedrine to the 10th degree.

recommended effedrine product: bronkaid. very good solid product.

How would you answer to Palumbo's opinioon about Ephedra being a stimulant and thus too much stress for the CNS and increased cortisol levels, less effective then Clen! Also you also have to take it with aspirin 3-4 times a day - and as far as ai know aspirin is liver , renal toxic and and not very good on the stomach as well!

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: April 14, 2007, 06:16:57 PM »
like GH saidit's probably ok if you're on AAS but if you're natural youdon't need anything interfering with your appetite, cortisol levels and sleep.