Author Topic: If Heaven and Hell existed...  (Read 8624 times)

Necrosis

• Getbig V
Re: If Heaven and Hell existed...
« Reply #50 on: April 26, 2007, 03:08:21 PM »
"usmokepole" you clearly have a skewed view of the world and reality as a whole for that matter. I'm not making any leeway arguing with you about this. We're going in circles. I don't see how continuing to argue with you about it or anything else for that matter would be a good way for me to spend my time.

I will however encourage you to post on one of the forums I linked. I will be there when you sign up. Just tell me your name and link the thread here. Don't use the name you're using in this forum or you will get banned. If you're going to post on the James Randi forum then post in the " Religion and Philosophy" and just sketch out your views on "God". Make the same arguments you're making here(or whatever argument you want to make) and we'll see what happens.

done. i will do it. my forum name will be "wikidudeman" ;D i will drag your name through the mud so that you can not post on a board for a million years. just kidding.

ok i will post on one of the sites, however, what would be the point? to hear atheists disagree with a deist? i mean no one i assume will agree. also, if i am wrong i will gladly accept a more rational worldview. im not a fundy nor am i clinging to my beliefs. i will just start with a question, why something rather then nothing. if i start with my views, and claim a god, i will surely be attacked. i mean if you go to a christian site and say straight out "there is no god for reasons x,y,z" i dont think you will be welcomed kindly, or find any in agreeance. i agree we are getting no were in our argument.

but please adress one last issue since you keep avoiding it.

so nothing did exist? you have claimed this position to oppose mine. so from nothing, something material(this universe) came. this is wrong from the jump, your saying material appeared for no reason from non-material, non-existence, wouldnt the parent(nothing) have to have some of the qualities of the creation(something). i mean in evolution this is so, and even some have proposed that "cosmological evolution occurs without universes). and the reason for this is that nothing is there to stop something from emerging from this nothing. this sounds like a play on semantics. also, you claimed that no reason, logic, exist so its logical this happened, or within reason, horrible argument. as well, arent you basically doing the same thing you accuse me of? i mean with no logic or reason are you basing this claim solely on faith since it is incomprehesible but yet you assume it happened, or argue it did. typing that made me feel like moron, i cant see how anyone would defend that something could emerge for no reason from nothing. also, why did this occur. if you consider nothing a condition or a state which is logical, as it can be pictured as the opposite of something(like finite and infinite) how could this state change itself into something? conditions (other then sentience which can choose) cannot do this. also, this occured again for no reason, and with multiple highly inprobable features, such as life, and laws.

so please answer any of the questions i asked.

saying i have a skewed view of the world does not bolster your position, your argumentation is weak and logic weaker yet, i do not offer this as an insult, just an observation. my grammer and writing leave alot to be desired, as does your logic.

if you do not beleive above please tell me an alternate view please.

if you dont want to answer, that is fine but i think its easy to see which side is being more logical.

i will post on the board, enjoy.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: April 26, 2007, 03:10:30 PM »
i also wont respond to whatever you post, as there is no point in this perpetual argument.

Wikidudeman

• Getbig II
  • Nu mă, Nu mă iei!
« Reply #52 on: April 26, 2007, 03:34:02 PM »
I'm done addressing anymore religion arguments from you. It's a waste of my time.

On posting on one of the forums I listed. You initially said that you made that thread on that forum to "find out if you were wrong". Well that's why you'll want to post on one of the sites I listed. There's no other way to see if your beliefs are right than to put them up against people who disagree with them and see how they hold. The best way to see if a belief is valid is to see if it holds up in debate against people who disagree with it. Since you're clearly not receptive to my arguments, I want to see how you are to other peoples.

Pick one of the forums and tell me which one it is. Create a name there. Register. Then post a thread there. Link the thread here.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: April 27, 2007, 01:35:19 PM »
i assumed that this line

"done. i will do it"

was sufficient. i will do it shortly, when i feel like it. i will post the link here.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: April 27, 2007, 02:03:32 PM »
dude honestly, ive argued with at least 6 people on here, posted on another website, as well as the one i admin. i dont cling to my beliefs, if i was wrong i would gladly accept a more rational view.

dont patronize me. i agreed to do it, i have to work this weekend as im a student and im not in the mood to do shit tonight.

so i will do it early to the middle of next week. ill link the thread. i dont have to prove anything to you for one, and number two not many people would waste their time accepting anonymous challenges, for no reason or gain.

Wikidudeman

• Getbig II
  • Nu mă, Nu mă iei!
« Reply #55 on: May 02, 2007, 05:40:18 PM »
Since you've agreed. Here is a link to the forum I have chosen.

http://www.atheistnetwork.com/

Make a thread in the Atheist vs. Theist section. I'll be there as well. My name is the same.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: May 02, 2007, 07:05:05 PM »
Since you've agreed. Here is a link to the forum I have chosen.

http://www.atheistnetwork.com/

Make a thread in the Atheist vs. Theist section. I'll be there as well. My name is the same.

in the pm you just sent me i said i would post on the randi forum, i dont really care about the forum.

ill post on this one on second thought.

but jonny you need to relax son. just because you got destroyed via debate with me doesnt make you any less of a man :D