Author Topic: Magoo had a Meltdown/breakdown?  (Read 4355 times)

Your MAAAAaaaa

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • GETBIGS MINISTER OF SEXUAL HEALTH
Magoo had a Meltdown/breakdown?
« on: April 16, 2007, 12:55:30 PM »
Details please, everyone knows about it except me fill me in please!

pm me if it is too sensitive

ta ta
Pm me for STI advice @ NO COST

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
Re: Magoo had a Meltdown/breakdown?
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2007, 12:56:47 PM »
three years ago some stuff went shitcakes in my RL, i drank myself stupid, got detox'd at the hospital and have been on the straight and narrow for the last three years.

yeesh. you people are obsessed with ancient history.  ::)

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2007, 12:57:47 PM »

Do you guys remember when he posted the pics of him at the mental hospital?

How about when he claimed having a big ,wide ,waist was a sign of power on a bb.

lol

Wasnt he the really skinny dude who had some kind of eating disorder? If its the same person im thinking of he really was skin and bones.

hahahaha!

Your MAAAAaaaa

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2007, 12:59:02 PM »
three years ago some stuff went shitcakes in my RL, i drank myself stupid, got detox'd at the hospital and have been on the straight and narrow for the last three years.

yeesh. you people are obsessed with ancient history.  ::)

hey i just wanted to know in case i need to unleash it on you.

What happened to drive you mental? If you don't want to say thats fine it's obviously personal

ta ta

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2007, 01:00:28 PM »
hey i just wanted to know in case i need to unleash it on you.

What happened to drive you mental? If you don't want to say thats fine it's obviously personal

ta ta

it's a long story, and kinda personal to be honest with ya. a bunch of stuff happened at once.

BF, no matter what anyone says, that is amongst the most famous pictures EVER posted on getbig. that's right up there with mower and the goodrum shots. of course, the only difference is i actually improved since then.  ;D

Your MAAAAaaaa

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2007, 01:00:42 PM »
Drinking eh are you a fan of sweet sweet beer!!

MMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmm bet you want one!

ta ta

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: April 16, 2007, 01:01:39 PM »
it's a long story, and kinda personal to be honest with ya. a bunch of stuff happened at once.

BF, no matter what anyone says, that is amongst the most famous pictures EVER posted on getbig. that's right up there with mower and the goodrum shots. of course, the only difference is i actually improved since then.  ;D

hahaha, just having some fun with ya Magoo. I remember the first time that pic popped up so I guess I can congratulate you on that.

Anyways, I've improved since the pics that keep getting posted on here were put up. I can't even fit into that button down anymore. But hey, I'm enjoying watching people think they're insulting me over it.

Your MAAAAaaaa

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: April 16, 2007, 01:01:44 PM »

hahahaha!

Mutherfucking Chesney HAwkes is mental!!! no fucking way!! ahahahahaha

ta ta

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #8 on: April 16, 2007, 01:02:20 PM »
I can't believe the size you've been able to put on since then.

Good job.

-Hedge
As empty as paradise

Your MAAAAaaaa

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: April 16, 2007, 01:03:56 PM »

Good job.

-Hedge

yes gotta give credit thats what i was thinking

ta ta

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: April 16, 2007, 01:06:21 PM »
It was an impressive transformation. If he dieted down Magoo could probably do some damage in the Mr. Getbig. He'd have to lose the Casper skin, though.  :o

Your MAAAAaaaa

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: April 16, 2007, 01:07:13 PM »
my friend and not yours introducing............. ....

good times had by all, well not you

ta ta

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: April 16, 2007, 01:07:42 PM »
hahaha, just having some fun with ya Magoo. I remember the first time that pic popped up so I guess I can congratulate you on that.

Anyways, I've improved since the pics that keep getting posted on here were put up. I can't even fit into that button down anymore. But hey, I'm enjoying watching people think they're insulting me over it.

i know ya have man. and i don't begrudge anyone posting those pictures. i regretted putting them up as soon as i submitted them. i mean... jeezus, the hell was i thinking??  :-\

Good job.

-Hedge

thanks man. the thing is, i haven't put on as much as the pictures look like. i was about 205 before this all went down and then dropped to 180 after the drinking and not eating/lifting. i was back up to 205 in about a month. by may i was eating like an ox and got up to 230, and a year and a half later i was a slightly fatter 265+. my pictures prior to the scrubs shot illuminate things a bit.

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: April 16, 2007, 01:09:05 PM »
It was an impressive transformation. If he dieted down Magoo could probably do some damage in the Mr. Getbig. He'd have to lose the Casper skin, though.  :o

hahaha, me and the sun don't get along. i'll be putting up pictures the nearer to the end of my diet i get, so we'll see about my prospects for the mr getbig. i doubt i could ever get contest lean, though.  :P

Your MAAAAaaaa

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: April 16, 2007, 01:11:39 PM »
hahaha, me and the sun don't get along. i'll be putting up pictures the nearer to the end of my diet i get, so we'll see about my prospects for the mr getbig. i doubt i could ever get contest lean, though.  :P

its all in the min...... oh wait, yeah what you said

ta ta

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: April 16, 2007, 01:14:23 PM »
what's funny, YM, is that JD was my beverage of choice during all of that. i'd squirreled away a lot of cash from an internship and was going through a handle of the stuff every other day. then i did the smart thing and dropped over $100 to order a bottle of absinthe from France.  :P

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #16 on: April 16, 2007, 01:16:50 PM »

And you shouldn't.

You're a powerlifter.

Don't wuss out. Being lean is great, and will help your deadlift, but there's no point in dieting down too far.

When you're at 225-235, you should level out the diet IMO, and stay there for awhile, start adding quality, and growing into the 242.

-Hedge
As empty as paradise

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: April 16, 2007, 01:18:07 PM »
what's funny, YM, is that JD was my beverage of choice during all of that. i'd squirreled away a lot of cash from an internship and was going through a handle of the stuff every other day. then i did the smart thing and dropped over $100 to order a bottle of absinthe from France.  :P

Not a big fan of JD anymore after a bad night with it.

Your MAAAAaaaa

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: April 16, 2007, 01:19:08 PM »

Can you deal with things in a more controlled manner now or are you fighting things on a daily basis?

TBH i am not sure i would ever come to a point whereby i would drink myself shitless.

Absinth thats nothing i'll show you what you need to really smash you brains out!

http://st000263.host.inode.at/index_lang.php?ln=en

that is worse than anything i've ever touched so potent and vile but hey its fun to get the new guy to drink!

ta ta

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: April 16, 2007, 01:20:21 PM »
Can you deal with things in a more controlled manner now or are you fighting things on a daily basis?

TBH i am not sure i would ever come to a point whereby i would drink myself shitless.

Absinth thats nothing i'll show you what you need to really smash you brains out!

that is worse than anything i've ever touched so potent and vile but hey its fun to get the new guy to drink!

ta ta

It seems Magoo's straightened himself out since then.

My buddy homebrewed his own Absinth. Kid was fucking wrecked on it.

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: April 16, 2007, 01:21:19 PM »
And you shouldn't.

You're a powerlifter.

Don't wuss out. Being lean is great, and will help your deadlift, but there's no point in dieting down too far.

When you're at 225-235, you should level out the diet IMO, and stay there for awhile, start adding quality, and growing into the 242.

-Hedge

sounds about right. i got 405x5 pulling sumo today, which is a record for me. i'm going to get down to 225 no doubt, and if when i get there i haven't lost any strength, might as well go down a little further. basically i'm going to diet until i hit 225 or i start getting weaker, whichever happens last.

Not a big fan of JD anymore after a bad night with it.

i can't stand whiskey for the most part any more. it's weird, though, jagermeister's my liquor of choice now. but i stick with the imported beer, partly because it prevents me from binging.

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #21 on: April 16, 2007, 01:21:37 PM »
Congrats for taking responsibility and getting your shit together.

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: April 16, 2007, 01:24:41 PM »

ta ta

absinthe's no joke dude. 75 proof plus the thujon, it'll knock your ass out. a friend of mine also got some 96 proof polish vodka a year or so ago. we each did a shot of it, and that was enough for the night.  :P

truthfully i'm perfectly leveled out these days. i've had a few shitfaced nights, i still drink fairly regularly socially. oddly enough what made the difference was going to the gym. i didn't lift for about 6 weeks during all that, and because i wasn't lifting i didn't give a shit about drinking or being hung over. these days i never drink if i'm lifting the next day, which means i have three days a week to get my drinking done. obviously i won't drink on monday or wednesday, so that's one night a week.

plus as i get older my hangovers get worse, so that's another deterrent. :P

Your MAAAAaaaa

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: April 16, 2007, 01:26:41 PM »
absinthe's no joke dude. 75 proof plus the thujon, it'll knock your ass out. a friend of mine also got some 96 proof polish vodka a year or so ago. we each did a shot of it, and that was enough for the night.  :P

truthfully i'm perfectly leveled out these days. i've had a few shitfaced nights, i still drink fairly regularly socially. oddly enough what made the difference was going to the gym. i didn't lift for about 6 weeks during all that, and because i wasn't lifting i didn't give a shit about drinking or being hung over. these days i never drink if i'm lifting the next day, which means i have three days a week to get my drinking done. obviously i won't drink on monday or wednesday, so that's one night a week.

plus as i get older my hangovers get worse,
so that's another deterrent. :P

tell me about it! I simply try and avoid drinking at times (ignore my mates etc) cause the day after i'm useless, when I was 18 there was no stopping me!

ta ta

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: April 16, 2007, 01:30:32 PM »

tell me about it! I simply try and avoid drinking at times (ignore my mates etc) cause the day after i'm useless, when I was 18 there was no stopping me!

ta ta

yeah man. i remember one weekend my senior year of high school i got so blitzed i blacked out in the woods by my friend's house. next day i woke up, got a shower, and was ready for the party that night at another friend's place.

back in 2005 i went to a huge party at my buddy's frat and drank a case of natty light. next day i felt like shit warmed over. and two years later i feel all dehydrated the next day even if i didn't get too drunk the night before.  :-\