Author Topic: Who deleted my thread on hauling blacks to Iraq  (Read 5216 times)

youandme

• Getbig V
Who deleted my thread on hauling blacks to Iraq
« on: April 21, 2007, 10:27:00 PM »
Answer up I'm guessing it was BB. So what's going on with this censorship....this isnt the don imus show pussy

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Re: Who deleted my thread on hauling blacks to Iraq
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2007, 10:29:36 PM »
Answer up I'm guessing it was BB. So what's going on with this censorship....this isnt the don imus show pussy

Wrong guess Einstein. 

w8tlftr

• Getbig V
  • I ♥ ( o Y o )
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2007, 10:30:31 PM »

I think several posts have been made by the mods about racist posts.

If you think that's unfair you could always start your own website to share your ideas with like minded inviduals.

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2007, 10:32:26 PM »
That's BS. Guess we can't discuss the real issues? That was not a racial sluring thread, I provided factual statistics backing up my position in showing that African Americans commit crimes against Caucasian females.

Good I was waiting on a answer on the "would you let your daughter walk through a black neighbrohood" question.

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2007, 10:34:14 PM »
I think several posts have been made by the mods about racist posts.

If you think that's unfair you could always start your own website to share your ideas with like minded inviduals.

I guess if facts offend people?

No I don't want to pay for the overwhelming bandwidth it would cost to keep the site alive

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2007, 10:36:40 PM »
That's BS. Guess we can't discuss the real issues? That was not a racial sluring thread, I provided factual statistics backing up my position in showing that African Americans commit crimes against Caucasian females.

Good I was waiting on a answer on the "would you let your daughter walk through a black neighbrohood" question.

So forget about the fact you just accused me of deleting your thread?    

And I answered your dumb question.   ::)  Your question was would I "unleash" my daughter in a "black neighborhood."  My answer was I wouldn't "unleash" my daughter in any neighborhood and I'm not even sure what that means.    

w8tlftr

• Getbig V
  • I ♥ ( o Y o )
« Reply #6 on: April 21, 2007, 10:38:29 PM »

No I don't want to pay for the overwhelming bandwidth it would cost to keep the site alive

A lot of topics offend people. I but in this case I think the racism issue was pretty clear.

If you don't want to pay for the bandwidth and start your own site then you shouldn't complain about a mod deleting posts.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: April 21, 2007, 10:42:56 PM »

Oh cut the crap.  The title of your thread was shipping blacks off to the front lines of the Iraq war.  What the heck is factual about that?  I don't have a problem with you or anyone using statistics to try and make an argument, but the title of your thread clearly conveyed you are a small-minded bigot.  And I support the mod's decision to delete your thread.   

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: April 21, 2007, 10:43:48 PM »
A lot of topics offend people. I but in this case I think the racism issue was pretty clear.

If you don't want to pay for the bandwidth and start your own site then you shouldn't complain about a mod deleting posts.

How was racism clear? By providing a solution to a growing problem? I did not make it a white vs black issue, it was a US Department of Justice issue, presented by the National Archive of Criminal Justice Data at the university of Michigan.

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: April 21, 2007, 10:58:59 PM »
Oh cut the crap.  The title of your thread was shipping blacks off to the front lines of the Iraq war.  What the heck is factual about that?  I don't have a problem with you are anyone using statistics to try and make an argument, but the title of your thread clearly conveyed you are a small-minded bigot.  And I support the mod's decision to delete your thread.   

Small minded bigot ::) yeah ok. So by your assumption Darwin and evolutionist are racist bigots also?
Origin of Species by Means of Natural Selection and the Preservation of Favored Races in the Struggle for Life
does not take too many brain cells to do some reading to grasp a much larger picture, maybe just cipher the title. His original plane was to try and prove the superiority of the Caucasoid race. My original plan with the thread title was to incite suggestive thinking into the growing problem of african americans assualting young female causcasian women, my references did not lie. Suggestions of what to do with the crowding of prisons meant to ship them off to Iraq...just a ploy. Even Darwin categorized races by there evolutionary development, in response to violence. So sorry if I follow factual scientific leads into violent behavior, and recenlty seeing it happen in front of me. So since I follow his teaching you I am self admitting bigot and racist.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: April 21, 2007, 11:25:39 PM »
I deleted the thread, the message was racist as all hell.  If you want to discuss racism, it's a go,  You can repost your stats and talk about the race issues, but this is not the place to launch a hate campaign.  Directly racist statements will get wacked per Ron's rules.  This is not stormfront.  You got your own thread deleted by choosing to title it the way you did.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: April 21, 2007, 11:31:18 PM »
How was racism clear? By providing a solution to a growing problem? I did not make it a white vs black issue, it was a US Department of Justice issue, presented by the National Archive of Criminal Justice Data at the university of Michigan.
OMG... Racism in this forum is defined by the mods, not you.  If you don't want a thread deleted, pm the mods and check on your post if you are unsure of it.  That's not hard to do.

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: April 21, 2007, 11:32:13 PM »
I deleted the thread, the message was racist as all hell.  If you want to discuss racism, it's a go,  You can repost your stats and talk about the race issues, but this is not the place to launch a hate campaign.  Directly racist statements will get wacked per Ron's rules.  This is not stormfront.  You got your own thread deleted by choosing to title it the way you did.

I'll make titles more appropriate then, ha I wasnt trying to make it stormfront, I was trying to make it more crossfire.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: April 21, 2007, 11:34:50 PM »
I'll make titles more appropriate then, ha I wasnt trying to make it stormfront, I was trying to make it more crossfire.
really, well as extreme as crossfire was for CNN, I never heard anything like that suggested, however, this type of thinking is a common find on stormfront and other racist pubs ;)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: April 22, 2007, 12:29:34 AM »
Small minded bigot ::) yeah ok. So by your assumption Darwin and evolutionist are racist bigots also?
Origin of Species by Means of Natural Selection and the Preservation of Favored Races in the Struggle for Life
does not take too many brain cells to do some reading to grasp a much larger picture, maybe just cipher the title. His original plane was to try and prove the superiority of the Caucasoid race. My original plan with the thread title was to incite suggestive thinking into the growing problem of african americans assualting young female causcasian women, my references did not lie. Suggestions of what to do with the crowding of prisons meant to ship them off to Iraq...just a ploy. Even Darwin categorized races by there evolutionary development, in response to violence. So sorry if I follow factual scientific leads into violent behavior, and recenlty seeing it happen in front of me. So since I follow his teaching you I am self admitting bigot and racist.

The title of your thread, and the preceding commentary, shows you and Hitler are likeminded. 

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #15 on: April 22, 2007, 01:03:40 AM »
youandme cant be serious ::)

The Enigma

• Getbig IV
  • Porsche 911 Turbo Carerra. My reality, your dream.
« Reply #16 on: April 22, 2007, 04:12:36 AM »

Asshole.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: April 22, 2007, 09:22:49 AM »

Asshole.

Quote from: Berserker on April 21, 2007, 11:25:39 PM

::)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: April 22, 2007, 09:28:40 AM »

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
« Reply #19 on: April 22, 2007, 09:30:52 AM »
So if it said minority criminals would that have been better?
Squishy face retard

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
carpe` vaginum!

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: April 22, 2007, 09:36:37 AM »
um, why the eye roll :-\

Because "youandme" accused me of deleting his thread, "Enigma" responded with his comment, and I posted your comments where you stated you were the one who deleted his thread, making Enigma's comment misdirected.  

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: April 22, 2007, 09:55:29 AM »
Because "youandme" accused me of deleting his thread, "Enigma" responded with his comment, and I posted your comments were you stated you were the one who deleted his thread, making Enigma's comment misdirected.  

what? Enigma made that comment directed at me. I thought it was you who deleted it since, you spun the thread ino some kind of "ayran brotherhood" talk.

The title of the thread might have threw some people off but it got their attention and they clicked on my links to learn about the situations.

Let me reiterate this once more, I am not a racism, I do see skin color (anyone that says they do not is foolish) I do see a growing problem. I do see we need to come up with a solution to that problem. For too long our lawmakers and our law enforcement officershave to stand down in the face of "colored crime" so as to not tarnish their image by having the NAACP and other civil liberty groups come in their town and stomp the holy mess out of them.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: April 22, 2007, 10:00:55 AM »
what? Enigma made that comment directed at me. I thought it was you who deleted it since, you spun the thread ino some kind of "ayran brotherhood" talk.

The title of the thread might have threw some people off but it got their attention and they clicked on my links to learn about the situations.

Let me reiterate this once more, I am not a racism, I do see skin color (anyone that says they do not is foolish) I do see a growing problem. I do see we need to come up with a solution to that problem. For too long our lawmakers and our law enforcement officershave to stand down in the face of "colored crime" so as to not tarnish their image by having the NAACP and other civil liberty groups come in their town and stomp the holy mess out of them.

Then I misunderstood.  I thought he was directing the comment to me.  My bad. 

But stop already.  You can try and sugar coat the title of your thread, but it just makes you sound intellectually dishonest.  It was straight out of Mein Kampf. 

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #24 on: April 22, 2007, 05:11:52 PM »
BeachBum wont unleash his daughter in a black neighborhood. I bet he's got better activities for her, like reciting stuff from the bible. As for his son, he gets a spank everytime he gets a boner.