Author Topic: New AFRO double Bicep pic from Daddy, no pump 6feet6 230 with full stomach of  (Read 9705 times)

Stavios

monster waste of awesome genetics  :-\

El Guapo

• Getbig III
  • Don't hate me cause I'm beautiful
daddy has come off the sauce :-\

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
For real.
Squishy face retard

El Guapo

• Getbig III
curious, do you do any work for your chest and back? :-\

btw, that 12 year old girl wants her forearms back.
in daddy's defense, he has fantanstic back development. Don't know what pics your looking at.

Karl Kox

• Getbig V
  • There's no Kayfabe in the business anymore.
Daddy I think you have been sharper in the past.  Looking good bro

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
in daddy's defense, he has fantanstic back development. Don't know what pics your looking at.

where? :-\

affy

LOL thats the first thing that came to my head when i saw that pic

but i think he just had zero pump, probably the early morning

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
you guys/gays are something else. you want to bring me down, just wait till next week supa sharp :)
A

chainsaw

• Getbig IV
Daddy, I think the lighting was better in the other pic's.  You're bi's look better, and still ripped.  I agree with the fro, that got to go.

Keep it up!
Most are all show no go!

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
you guys/gays are something else. you want to bring me down, just wait till next week supa sharp :)

will you have some lats by next week? :D

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Daddy, I think the lighting was better in the other pic's.  You're bi's look better, and still ripped.  I agree with the fro, that got to go.

Keep it up!

hahah i cut it today. my fro was getting out of hand. a 6feet6 white guy with a big afro with muscles makes me look too crazy fo dem 18 yo hoes
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
will you have some lats by next week? :D

yeah i plan on stealing colemans last good lat
A

beatmaster

• Getbig IV
  • Save a tree, eat a beaver
come to think of it, i say this is an old pic (didn't we saw this already here)!

he's showing an old pic, then will come up with a new one for the getbig contest, no way this is a new pic........... why will someone wants to look worst, doesn't make sense, if it's a new pic then stop whats your doing right now, it doesn't work!!!
are you delusional?

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
yeah i plan on stealing colemans last good lat

ha ha, you've got a sense of humour daddy ;D

but, by fuck, you're an attention whore!

El Guapo

• Getbig III
where? :-\

I always found this pic impressive

beatmaster

• Getbig IV
  • Save a tree, eat a beaver

see he posted this pic like what 2-3 weeks ago?
are you delusional?

El Guapo

• Getbig III
see he posted this pic like what 2-3 weeks ago?

longer than that I think.

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV

it is impressive, absolutely, but i just don't see the point in saying post after post, "oh, you look great dw, blah blah."

not being negative, but geez it gets old.

i mean, at first, ok i'll do the whole muscle mayhem thing and give the guy a bit of encouragement, but after the umpteenth time i'm like, ok, pro bbers get dissed here and i'm going to kiss sparrow back's squat deprived glutes?

sorry, aint gunna happen. besides, my diss IS constructive.

the guy seriously needs to do some heavy rowing. some heavy deads would do him well also. oh, and please dw, learn how to train your chest heavy. i'm guessing you're fucking around with high rep light weight stuff and the big powerful torso muscles are going to sleep. your arms and delts are doing all the work.

MrUniverse

• Getbig III
  • Get bigger than the average Joe!!!
Alexxx looks like shit!!

Rudee

• Getbig V
The biceps are coming along.  The forearms - as others have pointed out - are very underdeveloped.

El Guapo

• Getbig III
it is impressive, absolutely, but i just don't see the point in saying post after post, "oh, you look great dw, blah blah."

i mean, at first, ok i'll do the whole muscle mayhem thing and give the guy a bit of encouragement, but after the umpteenth time i'm like, ok, pro bbers get dissed here and i'm going to kiss sparrow back's squat deprived glutes?

the guy seriously needs to do some heavy rowing. some heavy deads would do him well also. oh, and please dw, learn how to train your chest heavy. i'm guessing you're fucking around with high rep light weight stuff and the big powerful torso muscles are going to sleep. your arms and delts are doing all the work.

lol. point taken

tweeter

• Getbig IV
Daddywaddy...how many calories are you eating per day when you lean out? Do you smoke while you diet or does it make you too hungry?

Marty Champions

• Getbig V

ALL arms and delts
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
i hope you know i have all you gays fooled. i weigh pretty much the exact same as ive always have no muscle gain or loss or fat gain or loss, of course fluctuations daily hahhah you guys are so dumb
A

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
i hope you know i have all you gays fooled. i weigh pretty much the exact same as ive always have no muscle gain or loss or fat gain or loss, of course fluctuations daily hahhah you guys are so dumb

I also hope you know you haven't fooled anyone about you not being on roids either.