Author Topic: Global Warming gag order!  (Read 6094 times)

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
Re: Global Warming gag order!
« Reply #50 on: April 26, 2007, 06:08:54 AM »
Most scientists

What about the others? why would they lie. I have seen alot of research on the sun's temperature rise and it seems to me that this piece of info is the only fact that isn't a theory.

What about CO2 levels being higher now then they've been in a long time? Deforestation? You don't think that negatively affects the carbon to oxygen cycle?

egj13

• Getbig III
  • Got life by the balls
« Reply #51 on: April 26, 2007, 06:10:56 AM »
What about CO2 levels being higher now then they've been in a long time? Deforestation? You don't think that negatively affects the carbon to oxygen cycle?

I'll concede that. But would it make a difference if the sun wasn't at it's hottest in a decade?

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #52 on: April 26, 2007, 05:02:59 PM »

And I think global warming is way overblown by a bunch of drama queens.

we all know what the people against global ewarming have to gain..

but what do scientist have to gain by proving its here and changing our environment?
carpe` vaginum!

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: April 26, 2007, 05:04:23 PM »
we all know what the people against global ewarming have to gain..

but what do scientist have to gain by proving its here and changing our environment?

According to eg13 they're like Hitler and want to take away BBQs.  ;D

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #54 on: April 26, 2007, 05:06:37 PM »
Tell me something about global warming, how long til the planet turns into a fireball and explodes because of it.

Remember, i don't have kids so as long as the planet will be here another 30-50 years which i'll definitely be dead somewhere along the way, i don't much give a crap.

anyway, how long we got?

ooo if ya dont give a shit about humanity..you prolly dont believe in god..i mean otherwise you'd make for a bad christian..anyhow if ya dont give a rats ass..then your ass if fine..shit will prolly start hitting the ceiling only after another 60 or 70 yrs..if we continue in the same way
carpe` vaginum!

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: April 26, 2007, 05:10:22 PM »
ooo if ya dont give a shit about humanity..you prolly dont believe in god..i mean otherwise you'd make for a bad christian..anyhow if ya dont give a rats ass..then your ass if fine..shit will prolly start hitting the ceiling only after another 60 or 70 yrs..if we continue in the same way

Bangladesh, the Netherlands will be under water.

Atleast my parents' town in north bengal will be safe because it's like 600 feet above sea level, can't say the same for the rest of the shitheads.  ;D

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #56 on: April 26, 2007, 05:20:20 PM »
Bangladesh, the Netherlands will be under water.

Atleast my parents' town in north bengal will be safe because it's like 600 feet above sea level, can't say the same for the rest of the shitheads.  ;D
say good bye to cali..FL ..newyork..london..

actually if the nortth atlantic conveyor shuts down...certain parts of the UK which lie on the same latutude as antartica but remain warm cause of the warmth the current brings will be plunged into mini ice ages..unless ya consider 10 below avg summer temps ok.. :-\
carpe` vaginum!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #57 on: April 26, 2007, 05:22:00 PM »
carpe` vaginum!

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: April 26, 2007, 05:24:56 PM »
say good bye to cali..FL ..newyork..london..

actually if the nortth atlantic conveyor shuts down...certain parts of the UK which lie on the same latutude as antartica but remain warm cause of the warmth the current brings will be plunged into mini ice ages..unless ya consider 10 below avg summer temps ok.. :-\

Well, with the influx of all that water that was once ice has gotta fuck with the warm current. Once it shuts down, we're fucked and there will be nothing we can do.

These fucking people saying that global warming is a hoax are idiots. Changes are clearly taking place, whether we're causing them or not. But those fucking Bush nutgobblers keep turning the issue into another political/dem vs rep bullshit, which it's clearly not.  :-\

egj13

• Getbig III
  • Got life by the balls
« Reply #59 on: April 26, 2007, 06:27:04 PM »
According to eg13 they're like Hitler and want to take away BBQs.  ;D

Hey take away my BBQ and you might as well lock me up!!

vikingpower

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #60 on: April 26, 2007, 10:43:47 PM »
I didn't know that one low level scientist, speaking at a college lecture on his OPINION on evidence's meaning, would cause such widespread changes.

what are you referring to?