Author Topic: HERE'S MY 14 INCH. CANONS!!!!!!!  (Read 10447 times)

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
  • WTF Happened, BBing Is Dead. I Didn't Miss A Thing
Re: HERE'S MY 14 INCH. CANONS!!!!!!!
« Reply #25 on: April 26, 2007, 12:03:02 PM »

bwahahaha what an interesting picture  IRON MIKE, dude c'mon on if you're gonna post pictures make sure you know how to FLEX

LOL

HAHAHAHAHA o.k. "Big" "Bulky" Nav ::)
I

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
« Reply #26 on: April 26, 2007, 12:14:35 PM »

HAHAHAHAHA o.k. "Big" "Bulky" Nav ::)

hahaha dude "mike" aka "the machine mike" dude seriously don't do this to yourself lol. Nice "peak" on that bicep dude monster mountain peak  ;D
#

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: April 26, 2007, 12:37:23 PM »
hahaha dude "mike" aka "the machine mike" dude seriously don't do this to yourself lol. Nice "peak" on that bicep dude monster mountain peak  ;D

Yeah it's just my genetics, I also have easily visible splits across my biceps at a slightly lower bf% 

Here's an older pic

I

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
« Reply #28 on: April 26, 2007, 12:49:30 PM »

Yeah it's just my genetics, I also have easily visible splits across my biceps at a slightly lower bf% 

Here's an older pic

How much do you weight in that pic dude? I'd say hit your tri's a lot harder to have some balance in your arms since your bi's seem to overshadow your tri's.
#

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: April 26, 2007, 01:00:47 PM »
Triceps have always been a natural weak part, I train them hard and they have been showing decent improvments with heavier weight. That's pic is from like 5 months ago when I weighed about 205 I think. I am a little heavier now but more filled in and harder everywhere, it was a good  winter "bulking" this year. ;D
I

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: April 27, 2007, 03:06:36 PM »
I guess you didn't read what i wrote in PAGE ONE lol

Moving right along now stop getting soft some of you losers, let me hear some good writing about ME ME ME MEEEE  >:(

Your a fag.  An ugly fat fag.  haha who lies about being a cage fighter

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #31 on: April 27, 2007, 03:39:27 PM »
Your a fag.  An ugly fat fag.  haha who lies about being a cage fighter
he's a greasy smelly spic, but damn he knows how to keep my yard tight.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMM MMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: April 27, 2007, 03:46:08 PM »
he's a greasy smelly spic, but damn he knows how to keep my yard tight.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMM MMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[img][http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=143935.0;attach=160826;image/img]

I don't get this guy.  For someone who talks so damn much he should at least me down to 15-20% bf and look somewhat descent. 

beatmaster

• Getbig IV
  • Save a tree, eat a beaver
« Reply #33 on: April 27, 2007, 04:07:44 PM »

damn, those are massive  ::)
are you delusional?

nodeal

• Getbig III
« Reply #34 on: April 30, 2007, 03:47:33 PM »
awful, just awful.

leonp1981

• Getbig IV
  • mmmmm....
« Reply #35 on: April 30, 2007, 05:42:55 PM »
Even I have 14 inch arms.. ::)

Me too, @ 160lbs!!!

benjamin pearson

• Getbig IV
  • Dan18 has a huge forehead
« Reply #36 on: April 30, 2007, 05:48:17 PM »
Big nav should either delete his account or kill himself

tleilaxutank

• Getbig IV
  • If it feels good twitter it
« Reply #37 on: April 30, 2007, 06:03:12 PM »

Here's an older pic

Your bicep ate a few testicles...

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: April 30, 2007, 07:09:37 PM »
When are you gonna cut up, nav???    You used to be ripped...

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
« Reply #39 on: April 30, 2007, 11:54:07 PM »
Big nav should either delete his account or kill himself

Dude calm down, you're getting too emotional. I'll tell ya what benjii boy since you're so infatuated by me, following me from thread to thread like a prostitute i'll give you the "attention-whore" moment ok pink boy?  I mean looking like this i'll bet you $100 you can't pull of a hot broad, especially with that beatle's haircut of yours  ::)
#

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
« Reply #40 on: May 01, 2007, 12:16:39 AM »
When are you gonna cut up, nav???    You used to be ripped...

Thanks dude, honestly i got tired of maintaining it. It takes a lot of hard work to maintain a low b/f % and keeping your physique balanced year round. I was pretty much cut for 2yrs straight before i stopped caring about the "abs" and etc. and focus on other important things in life. I'm gonna stay around 215-218lbs for now, play with my diet a little until the summer is over.

I saw your pictures, you have good density in your arms. Which i'm pretty sure where your genetics are. But since you're going for a well-balanced physique at a low bf% i'd say focus twice as much on chest, shoulders & mid-section. I also saw your diet briefly, you stick with the basics which is fine. But once you reach your bodyweight's plateau, it's very critical that you really dial it in with your diet. Which means counting your carbs, fats & protein (40/40/20 - not by the millimeter but as close as possible). Cause i mean you're pretty much aware that losing weight at first is mostly water weight with some fat until you hit your body's plateau which you will soon find out when it gets real hard to shredd away those stubborn fat areas.

List up your daily diet and i could take a look at it dude. Break it up in the food cycle. One last thing one misstake that i see you're doing is aiming for "x amount" of lbs to lose in order to have a "cut body". Well those "x amount of lbs" that's what your mind "thinks" or rather say "assumes". And that will not neccesarily happen, go with how you look in the mirror, or pinch areas of fat on your body.
#

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: May 01, 2007, 02:15:05 AM »
Thanks dude, honestly i got tired of maintaining it. It takes a lot of hard work to maintain a low b/f % and keeping your physique balanced year round. I was pretty much cut for 2yrs straight before i stopped caring about the "abs" and etc. and focus on other important things in life. I'm gonna stay around 215-218lbs for now, play with my diet a little until the summer is over.

I saw your pictures, you have good density in your arms. Which i'm pretty sure where your genetics are. But since you're going for a well-balanced physique at a low bf% i'd say focus twice as much on chest, shoulders & mid-section. I also saw your diet briefly, you stick with the basics which is fine. But once you reach your bodyweight's plateau, it's very critical that you really dial it in with your diet. Which means counting your carbs, fats & protein (40/40/20 - not by the millimeter but as close as possible). Cause i mean you're pretty much aware that losing weight at first is mostly water weight with some fat until you hit your body's plateau which you will soon find out when it gets real hard to shredd away those stubborn fat areas.

List up your daily diet and i could take a look at it dude. Break it up in the food cycle. One last thing one misstake that i see you're doing is aiming for "x amount" of lbs to lose in order to have a "cut body". Well those "x amount of lbs" that's what your mind "thinks" or rather say "assumes". And that will not neccesarily happen, go with how you look in the mirror, or pinch areas of fat on your body.

Just go get some ephedra ::) ;D
I

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
« Reply #42 on: May 01, 2007, 10:45:04 PM »

Just go get some ephedra ::) ;D

Best way is diet, then it's cardio, then it's weightlifting and then it's fat loss supplements.
#

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: May 02, 2007, 02:22:01 AM »

Best way is diet, then it's cardio, then it's weightlifting and then it's fat loss supplements.

I am doing the weightlifting with ephedra, doing some sort of cardio on weekends and eat a fairly clean diet most of the day/week (Maybe 1 bad meal a day and one day of bad eating usually on weekend).
I

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
« Reply #44 on: May 02, 2007, 11:30:25 AM »
I am doing the weightlifting with ephedra, doing some sort of cardio on weekends and eat a fairly clean diet most of the day/week (Maybe 1 bad meal a day and one day of bad eating usually on weekend).

Dude i'm not sure what kind of answers you're looking for since you're using warshorse to beat around the bushes. Ask me a question and i'll answer it based on that, not based on what warhorse is doing or needs to do in order for you to make a question outta it.

Are you bulking or cutting right now?
#

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: May 02, 2007, 11:36:49 AM »

Dude i'm not sure what kind of answers you're looking for since you're using warshorse to beat around the bushes. Ask me a question and i'll answer it based on that, not based on what warhorse is doing or needs to do in order for you to make a question outta it.

Are you bulking or cutting right now?

I have no idea what your talking about in your post concerning warhorse but yes I am still technically "bulking" but don't want to have to cut back much calories to look decent for the summer. See I have to eat really bad to really gain much fat but right now the diet I have is working pretty good and also using the ephedra stack is cheaper then buying energy drinks everyday for workouts.
I

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
« Reply #46 on: May 02, 2007, 03:20:18 PM »
I have no idea what your talking about in your post concerning warhorse but yes I am still technically "bulking" but don't want to have to cut back much calories to look decent for the summer. See I have to eat really bad to really gain much fat but right now the diet I have is working pretty good and also using the ephedra stack is cheaper then buying energy drinks everyday for workouts.

No dude i wasn't jumping down your throat i was just saying as i was replying back to warhorse you had some questions that you didn't directly apply towards yourself and kept asking. That's all anyway, why are you eating really bad to gain much fat and then work it off with the ephedra?
#

G.R.H.

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #47 on: May 02, 2007, 03:41:20 PM »
if u r going into criminal justice big guy you'd better get bigger guns then that! START JUICING OR SOMETHING! or, you'll wind up as BOBO'S ROOMATE! ;D u r too small bro! i'm sorry!  :-\ (P.S. - I'D POST A PIC OF MYSELF, BUT I DO NOT HAVE A SCANNER, AND I CAN'T GET A PIC OF ME THAT IS 1/2 WAY DECENT!) 

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: May 03, 2007, 02:12:56 AM »
No dude i wasn't jumping down your throat i was just saying as i was replying back to warhorse you had some questions that you didn't directly apply towards yourself and kept asking. That's all anyway, why are you eating really bad to gain much fat and then work it off with the ephedra?

I was saying I have to eat pretty bad to really gain much fat, right now with about 1 cheat meal a day and 1 cheat day a week I feel like I am pretty much leveled out around my current weight (body fat wise). I was getting at the fact that I don't want to change the diet I am on now since it's basically coveinent for me to get all my calories but I would still like to drop a little bf for summer. Also I think using the ephedra stack is cheaper then buying the energy drinks I was using for workouts anyway.
I

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #49 on: May 16, 2007, 03:36:28 AM »
Great pic Big Nav!

Also very enjoyable to see all the GetBig Photoshop-wizards gathered in one place/thread.
Q