Author Topic: all right squadfather, my progress pictures are up. your turn now!  (Read 2915 times)

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: all right squadfather, my progress pictures are up. your turn now!
« Reply #25 on: May 06, 2007, 12:15:03 PM »
hahahahahaha, game over, brutal ownage.
Ya, but the best ownage is the fact that you have a half black kid from your slut girlfriend.  It shuts you up all the time.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: May 06, 2007, 12:16:19 PM »
Now, everything makes sense, I just found out that homo heavenbull is a so called squad member.  Shit, I'm worried now.....  That explains the same lines as his leader, the almighty squadfatty.  
You dipshits have to be the biggest cowards in here, but there is a purpose for you guys here, we all need our laughter fix.
meltdown.

JimmyTheFish

• Getbig III
« Reply #27 on: May 06, 2007, 12:17:28 PM »
Now, everything makes sense, I just found out that homo heavenbull is a so called squad member.  Shit, I'm worried now.....  That explains the same lines as his leader, the almighty squadfatty.  
You dipshits have to be the biggest cowards in here, but there is a purpose for you guys here, we all need our laughter fix.

Bluto?

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #28 on: May 06, 2007, 12:18:11 PM »
meltdown.
See what I mean, this stuff cracks me up....... :D....... Squad, please don't leave......lol......And call your buddy homo heavenbull, I was just starting to have fun with him