Author Topic: Blutotown  (Read 33585 times)

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • THE FLAG OF THE ZAPATISTA ARMY OF LIBERATION
Re: Havenbull is homosexual! proof and comparison pictures inside!
« Reply #25 on: May 19, 2007, 12:49:16 PM »
Shadow the virgin, knows no women.  ;)  That isn't an insult dum-dum.
does havencock sound alright to you :-\
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it
« Reply #26 on: May 19, 2007, 12:59:26 PM »
does havencock sound alright to you :-\

Shadow, are you still angry your father cleans sewers in the streets of Bombay and that I make more than you and your father and 8 brothers combined  hahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: May 19, 2007, 01:01:00 PM »
Shadow, are you still angry your father cleans sewers in the streets of Bombay and that I make more than you and your father and 8 brothers combined  hahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!
zzzzzzzzzzzzz fuck off you construction worker ::)
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #28 on: May 19, 2007, 01:49:12 PM »
Don't be fooled shadow, sucking cock pays well nowadays, he double teams them with his buddy Derek.

Your MAAAAaaaa

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • GETBIGS MINISTER OF SEXUAL HEALTH
« Reply #29 on: May 19, 2007, 01:55:18 PM »
yeah you contracted AIDS from having sex with your own papa ::)

how do you know?

ta ta
Pm me for STI advice @ NO COST

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #30 on: May 19, 2007, 02:30:58 PM »
Both hav and bluto look fucking huge in their pics.

DVSGOD

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #31 on: May 19, 2007, 08:12:56 PM »

Shut up you turban chomping, TB carrying, mudhut dwelling penis gargler.......Your posts are so shit I weep.

ta ta

AHAHAHA Yet again Your MAAAaaa destroys the curry breathed date puncher with a vishious reply  8)

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
Isn't he 34-36 years old? Will he even live to see past 40? I bet he got all types of health problems allready. The internal organs of a 70 year old. Trailer park trash background. Lot of racist hatered eating him up inside. All that unhealthy greasy food. And carrying around all that weight. Probably an alcoholic too.

Wouldn't surprise me if he fell face first on the keyboard one of these days, dead and buried in his triple cheeks typing a last "oh broth.."

Z

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
Re: How many years have Squadfather left posting on Getbig?
« Reply #33 on: May 22, 2007, 09:50:32 AM »
The above goes for MOS too and all other fat fucks who share the same lifestyle.
Z

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
Re: How many years have Squadfather left posting on Getbig?
« Reply #34 on: May 22, 2007, 09:53:32 AM »
AHAHAHAHAHAAH!!!!!   I admire your persistence Bluto....I really do.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
He posted a picture of her and it's impossible to tell if it's a girl or a boy.

Could it be, that his "girlfriend" is in reality a boyfriend? That would explain his obsession with anal sex (and his stalking of Derek Anthony)

Discuss.
Z

JimmyTheFish

• Getbig III
Re: Is Stark's girlfriend a boy?
« Reply #36 on: May 22, 2007, 10:21:43 AM »
He posted a picture of her and it's impossible to tell if it's a girl or a boy.

Could it be, that his "girlfriend" is in reality a boyfriend? That would explain his obsession with anal sex (and his stalking of Derek Anthony)

Discuss.

yes because german girls are soo hot  ::)

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: May 22, 2007, 10:37:59 AM »
Bluto cannot leave it alone ;D

No Bluto SHE is not a boy, and yes Bluto you are still a fat virgin and most possibly a date rapist.... now go away.

German Girls are shit...

Edit: German girls maybe look good since we are a goddamn meltinpod of races in Germany but most of their characters are shit

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: May 22, 2007, 10:42:58 AM »

No Bluto SHE is not a boy, and yes Bluto you are still a fat virgin and most possibly a date rapist.... now go away.

German Girls are shit...

Edit: German girls maybe look good since we are a goddamn meltinpod of races in Germany but most of their characters are shit
stark post some of her pics in her bra?..please :D
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #39 on: May 22, 2007, 10:44:36 AM »

German Girls are shit...

Just because you say "she" is not a boy doesn't mean "she" isn't!
Z

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: May 22, 2007, 10:44:58 AM »
stark post some of her pics in her bra?..please :D

I think she gave you enough attention by calling you a ********** in that picture, as somebody has pointed out quit correctly that's the most attention you got from a goodlooking female...ever!!!!

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #41 on: May 22, 2007, 10:45:41 AM »
I think she gave you enough attention by calling you a ********** in that picture, as somebody has pointed out quit correctly that's the most attention you got from a goodlooking female...ever!!!!

But it was really hard to see if it was a female in that picture  ???
Z

Deedee

• Getbig V
  • They sicken of the calm, who knew the storm.
« Reply #42 on: May 22, 2007, 10:46:32 AM »

>:(.  Someone should make you take that back!!!

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: May 22, 2007, 10:47:48 AM »
Just because you say "she" is not a boy doesn't mean "she" isn't!

I should know best now should I lol... go away you bore me to tears, the rape shit was way WAY more funny, I never liked all that imature *homosexual* fag/tranny comments its so 1990...Tells you 1 things about the one making the comments...

1) Not sure about his own sexuallity

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: May 22, 2007, 10:50:03 AM »
i was trying to be nice to you asshole..i guess you just want a fuckin boot stuck up your ass 24/7
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #45 on: May 22, 2007, 10:50:48 AM »
I should know best now should I lol... go away you bore me to tears, the rape shit was way WAY more funny, I never liked all that imature *homosexual* fag/tranny comments its so 1990...Tells you 1 things about the one making the comments...

1) Not sure about his own sexuallity

Hmm, ok to be fair you can post that picture again and we'll let the people decide if they think it's a girl or a boy
Z

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: May 22, 2007, 10:55:34 AM »
i was trying to be nice to you asshole..i guess you just want a fuckin boot stuck up your ass 24/7

Shadow :) you were a very very small dot on my radar, smaller than a hummingbird, guess what now you are gone...forever.

If you think I just forget about countless calling me names (and remember the time we both made a "deal" unspoken true but we both went along) than one day I come back and you just bashed me so I decided will I give you the attention or just simply rape Bluto... I decided to go for Bluto he is bigger bate and more fun to fuck with.
We both have a mutual friend here... but thats all ;)

Two images that resembe yourself...

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: May 22, 2007, 11:00:48 AM »
Shadow :) you were a very very small dot on my radar, smaller than a hummingbird, guess what now you are gone...forever.

If you think I just forget about countless calling me names (and remember the time we both made a "deal" unspoken true but we both went along) than one day I come back and you just bashed me so I decided will I give you the attention or just simply rape Bluto... I decided to go for Bluto he is bigger bate and more fun to fuck with.
hahah i ain't scared of you bitch.i still remember you bashed me so much before we made that deal..i ain't gonna forget that asshole.well if you think making jokes about me being indian is bashing....*yawn*..that shit is boring.you can't post shit about me you asshole.and for your information you're a fuckin rapist...i mean a massive rapist..
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: May 22, 2007, 11:04:06 AM »
hahah i ain't scared of you bitch.i still remember you bashed me so much before we made that deal..i ain't gonna forget that asshole.well if you think making jokes about me being indian is bashing....*yawn*..that shit is boring.you can't post shit about me asshole.and for your information you're a fuckin rapist...i mean a massive rapist

Listen boy :) I said I was not fucking with you yet, I said I was fucking with Bluto first since he seems to be a better target, you don't deserve more attention than a fleeinvested mut... a kick in the belly and thats pushing it.

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: May 22, 2007, 11:05:36 AM »
Listen boy :) I said I was not fucking with you yet, I said I was fucking with Bluto first since he seems to be a better target, you don't deserve more attention than a fleeinvested mut... a kick in the belly and thats pushing it.
well you are replying to my post and then you say you don't wanna give me attention ::)..make up your mind rapist ::)
RATM RULZ THE WORLD