Author Topic: 2007 Colorado Pro - Milos Sarcev is in????  (Read 41335 times)

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • http://www.milossarcev.com
Re: Milos to compete at the Colorado Pro?
« Reply #25 on: May 20, 2007, 11:09:00 PM »
wow i think it would be great to see milos in action again. If he won, it would be priceless to see shawn bring him that check

Kiss would also be nice...after I receive a check (hoping not to bounce...) and a trophy...

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #26 on: May 20, 2007, 11:11:12 PM »
Kiss would also be nice...after I receive a check (hoping not to bounce...) and a trophy...

Pass me whatever you are smoking.

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • http://www.milossarcev.com
« Reply #27 on: May 20, 2007, 11:14:46 PM »

Come to see me - I'll pass you anything you want...

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: May 20, 2007, 11:15:49 PM »

You are as subtle as a brick Shawn!

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #29 on: May 21, 2007, 12:17:21 AM »
You are as subtle as a brick Shawn!

Once again Im not Shawn.  ::)

Luke Wood

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #30 on: May 21, 2007, 12:25:21 AM »
I'll forgive DJ for making such stupid remarks because I truely believe he's on the level of Paul Dillet intelligence wise.  If there was ever a contest DJ would win it would be the Special Mr. Olympia.

You think thats funny posting a picture of kid like that! This kid in that picture would'nt even have a clue how lucky we are to NOT be like him!!! he laughs, he smiles and he crys like we do and wonders why he is not like all the others kids! Why am i so different?? Well i can tell you he is alot different to you hammer !!! look at that picture again!! That kid is all heart! he loves life, he doesn't care about scumbags like you hammer and although he knows he is different to us he still is living life to the fullest!!! You are such a big man posting a picture like that!!! I'm now officially on your BASH list!!
Do you know anyone who has a child who is disabled or is a spastic?? If you had anything in that tiny heart of yours you wouldn't have posted this!

phyxsius

• Getbig V
  • Mini Getbigger
« Reply #31 on: May 21, 2007, 12:40:08 AM »
You think thats funny posting a picture of kid like that! This kid in that picture that would'nt even have a clue how lucky we are to NOT be like him!!! he laughs, he smiles and he crys like we do and wonders why he is not like all the others kids! Why am i so different?? Well i can tell you he is alot different to you hammer !!! look at that picture again!! That kid is all heart! he loves life, he doesn't care about scumbags like you hammer and although he knows he is different to us he still is living life to the fullest!!! You are such a big man posting a picture like that!!! I'm now officially on your BASH list!!
Do you know anyone who has a child who is disabled or is a spastic?? If you had anything in that tiny heart of yours you wouldn't have posted this!

HAIL LUKE!!!
I am a mini beast

ricosauve

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #32 on: May 21, 2007, 07:19:54 AM »
You think thats funny posting a picture of kid like that! This kid in that picture would'nt even have a clue how lucky we are to NOT be like him!!! he laughs, he smiles and he crys like we do and wonders why he is not like all the others kids! Why am i so different?? Well i can tell you he is alot different to you hammer !!! look at that picture again!! That kid is all heart! he loves life, he doesn't care about scumbags like you hammer and although he knows he is different to us he still is living life to the fullest!!! You are such a big man posting a picture like that!!! I'm now officially on your BASH list!!
Luke, Just take a good look at Hammer and this kid looks much better than that

odilly

• Getbig III
  • yo
« Reply #33 on: May 21, 2007, 11:29:08 AM »

good post Luke i do get your point but uhhhhh i don't think spastic is the political correct term there bud
Odilly

MrUniverse

• Getbig III
  • Get bigger than the average Joe!!!
« Reply #34 on: May 21, 2007, 01:01:29 PM »
Good post Luke!!

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
2007 Colorado Pro - Milos Sarcev is in????
« Reply #35 on: May 21, 2007, 02:07:02 PM »
Speaking to Shawn this morning as he is checking out his new home, we spoke about Milos wanting to compete at the 2007 Colorado Pro. Shawn's response was as follows...

I, more than welcome Milos Sarcev if he wishes to compete at the Colorado Pro.  There is absolutely no problem with Milos if he wants to compete there, and all he needs to do is just indicate that he is competing and I will add his name to the list!

At the seminar, Milos has been training, and could possibly be contest ready for the Colorado.

So let's do it Milos - two weeks from now, will we see you on that stage! Shawn says you are very welcome to compete!

War-Horse

• Getbig V
Re: 2007 Colorado Pro - Milos Sarcev is in????
« Reply #36 on: May 21, 2007, 02:10:03 PM »
Will they sell tickets at the door??? 

I may as well go, since a real pro, may now show up. 8)

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #37 on: May 21, 2007, 02:13:38 PM »

They will see tickets at the event, and it should be a fun event, complete with expo, and other activities going on. Will be nice to see you there, please say hello.

Lift Studios

• Getbig V
  • http://www.liftstudios.com
« Reply #38 on: May 21, 2007, 02:15:45 PM »
Will they sell tickets at the door??? 

I may as well go, since a real pro, may now show up. 8)
Great "War-Horse" we'll see you there. That is if you're not to scared to introduce yourself as your Getbig name.

GETBIG OR DIE

;D
Elevate Your Image.™

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: May 21, 2007, 02:20:43 PM »
Great "War-Horse" we'll see you there. That is if you're not to scared to introduce yourself as your Getbig name.

GETBIG OR DIE

;D

Im not my friend.    My face is on this site...who are you??    Be glad to say Hello. ;D

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: May 21, 2007, 02:34:50 PM »

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #41 on: May 21, 2007, 02:37:41 PM »
I think Milos is too scared. All the young talent is too much for him :)

texasbubba

• Getbig II
  • Don't hate!
« Reply #42 on: May 21, 2007, 02:46:21 PM »
I think Milos is too scared. All the young talent is too much for him :)

He's all talk.  Won't step back on any stage soon.

War-Horse I look forward to seeing you there as well.

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #43 on: May 21, 2007, 02:50:02 PM »

So is that short Shawn Ray guy.  Bob Chic gets all the action done, Shawn just rides his coat tails.
\

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #44 on: May 21, 2007, 02:53:28 PM »

I think it is great that Milos and Milamar would like to compete at the Colorado Pro show.  There really is not a contract, but all you two need to do with just email the promoter Shawn, with a simple email saying that you are going to compete at the Colorado Pro shows, then your names will be added to the official list.

Please take care of it, will make the trip to Colorado even more interesting to see just how good shape you are two weeks out at the seminar and then on stage.

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: May 21, 2007, 02:57:01 PM »

Well its quick notice to get to denver from vegas...but ill make some calls.

The only shows i had planned on for sure is the USA in july and the Olympia.

Would LOVE to meet you guys tho...dont know what you guys look like...(Lifestudios) (texasbubba) Bubba may be shawn ray himself??

texasbubba

• Getbig II
  • Don't hate!
« Reply #46 on: May 21, 2007, 03:00:28 PM »

Well its quick notice to get to denver from vegas...but ill make some calls.

The only shows i had planned on for sure is the USA in july and the Olympia.

Would LOVE to meet you guys tho...dont know what you guys look like...(Lifestudios) (texasbubba) Bubba may be shawn ray himself??

Ron has told you I am not Shawn, but in the industry.  I will see you at the USA and the Olympia if you don't make Colorado.  I have front row seats (behind the judges at the USA -center and row 2 center at the Olympia)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #47 on: May 21, 2007, 03:07:54 PM »
IMO, Milos is just too vulnerable in the Colo Pro.  I would wait for the next one.  

Lift Studios

• Getbig V
  • http://www.liftstudios.com
« Reply #48 on: May 21, 2007, 03:09:31 PM »
IMO, Milos is just too vulnerable in the Colo Pro.  I would wait for the next one. 

The New Manager to the Pros.
Elevate Your Image.™

BartBelgium

• Getbig II
« Reply #49 on: May 21, 2007, 04:53:38 PM »
IMO, Milos is just too vulnerable in the Colo Pro.  I would wait for the next one.  

true

big chance he would get fucked over