Author Topic: The truth from Deedee  (Read 3516 times)

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
Re: The truth from Deedee
« Reply #25 on: May 23, 2007, 05:27:00 PM »
ouch, i havent seen a multiple page meltdown like that since kiwiol was here! and just to make it even funnier - i wont read it  ;D

Right on cue. If playing odds were as easy as counting on Bluto's posts, I'd be swimming in millions.

I don't doubt that, but I honestly haven't a clue as to who they are. You pissed off a lot of people. ;D

Sad that little words on a computer screen piss people off as it is. I didn't even insult people that much outside of the V, the fact that I could incite chaos in three to four words was the problem. Not that it matters, as it turns out that after finding out who gimmic and crew. was it was more laughable than anything.

The people like Bluto on this forum are by far the most insecure I've come across on the internet. It's pretty funny.

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #26 on: May 23, 2007, 05:28:29 PM »

Sad that little words on a computer screen piss people off as it is. I didn't even insult people that much outside of the V, the fact that I could incite chaos in three to four words was the problem. Not that it matters, as it turns out that after finding out who gimmic and crew. was it was more laughable than anything.

Well, is it a V boarder? Or a baby talking X boarder? Cuz that was my first guess.
E

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: May 23, 2007, 05:29:21 PM »
Well, is it a V boarder? Or a baby talking X boarder? Cuz that was my first guess.

hahaha, I'm not going to say. It's pretty obvious who it is when you sit back and look at it. The pm's I got from people without even asking for them just proved what I thought.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #28 on: May 23, 2007, 05:29:46 PM »
whats he saying
Z

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #29 on: May 23, 2007, 05:32:40 PM »
hahaha, I'm not going to say. It's pretty obvious who it is when you sit back and look at it.

Well, I thought it was obvious, but I didn't see any baby talk typing. Other than that, I am clueless. Most the V boarders have been around too long to really get that upset. But then again, so has he, so like I said, I'm clueless.
E

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: May 23, 2007, 05:34:08 PM »
Well, I thought it was obvious, but I didn't see any baby talk typing. Other than that, I am clueless. Most the V boarders have been around too long to really get that upset. But then again, so has he, so like I said, I'm clueless.

It's not a V boarder. I'm not going to say shit anyway because you can't trust any scumbag on this board at this point so it's not even worth it.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #31 on: May 23, 2007, 05:37:53 PM »
It's not a V boarder. I'm not going to say shit anyway because you can't trust any scumbag on this board at this point so it's not even worth it.

you can trust me  ;)
Z

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
« Reply #32 on: May 23, 2007, 06:27:13 PM »
the V, like any other "clique-ish" board, is only fun as long as you're part of the group. the V annoyed the piss outta me when it was thread after thread after thread of the same shit. there was fun shit going on down here periodically but it was never great. kiwi always touted the activity of the board, but the V's popularity is owed to, in my eyes, four people above anyone else:

1) bluto
2) sarcasm
3) kiwi
4) berzerk

bluto, love him or hate him, helped make the V because he never backed down at all and gave the other three shit to do when there wasn't much going on. wouldn't surprise me at all to find out he was a behind the scenes squad ally, the guy simply does not take anything seriously even though he posts all the time. that, by the by, is something i wish more people here were capable of. :-\

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: May 23, 2007, 08:24:23 PM »

I'm going to have to disagree w Deedee . . .  Kiwi was only good for page-long, self-righteous posts . . . and we've got enough of that shit, even in this thread.  no sparkling wit in his heavy-handed diatribes . . . the funny ones are still here.

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: May 23, 2007, 08:27:02 PM »
p.s. that pm was the best shit he wrote . . . and it was inspite of himself.  ;D  w/o irony, there is no wit, you know that.

JimmyTheFish

• Getbig III
« Reply #35 on: May 23, 2007, 08:32:47 PM »
cliff notes on this thread?

does Deedee like chicks or not?

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it
« Reply #36 on: May 23, 2007, 08:40:35 PM »
the V, like any other "clique-ish" board, is only fun as long as you're part of the group. the V annoyed the piss outta me when it was thread after thread after thread of the same shit. there was fun shit going on down here periodically but it was never great. kiwi always touted the activity of the board, but the V's popularity is owed to, in my eyes, four people above anyone else:

1) bluto
2) sarcasm
3) kiwi
4) berzerk

bluto, love him or hate him, helped make the V because he never backed down at all and gave the other three shit to do when there wasn't much going on. wouldn't surprise me at all to find out he was a behind the scenes squad ally, the guy simply does not take anything seriously even though he posts all the time. that, by the by, is something i wish more people here were capable of. :-\

In the future, try to put some levity in your posts.  It's the V, and you're about as serious as Aschwitz

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #37 on: May 24, 2007, 05:57:26 AM »