Author Topic: Video Clip of Me Posing 4 Days out from my 1st Contest  (Read 28447 times)

MattT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Sponsored by: PVL Sports Nutrition
Re: Video Clip of Me Posing 4 Days out from my 1st Contest
« Reply #50 on: June 01, 2007, 11:33:45 PM »
First pics I've sen of him and he looks pretty darn good to me. Like to see an actual arm shot tho, like front Bi's or something. Looking good tho mate  8).

Thanks here's a few front bi shots

MattT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #51 on: June 01, 2007, 11:41:24 PM »
Sup Mr Matt

See ya in PA in 2 weeks!

Will

Whats up Will how ya feelin? Should be a good show, me and karolina are comin up to watch the show.. So yeh i'll see you there..

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #52 on: June 02, 2007, 12:10:32 AM »
You look like a starving migrant worker in underwear.

hello look in the mirror muscleless

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #53 on: June 02, 2007, 12:19:33 AM »
Mindspin why the beef with Matty ???

That goes back to the days of the infamous spamming of the Naptown website....one of the great threads of past years 8)

Matt says very little yet still rubs people up the wrong way.

I've seen him shamelessly randomly hijack threads about other people and post his own photos trying to get e-props far too many times to be respectful of him.  I don't know why he needs the endorsement of getbig, I'm sure he gets enough credit in the real world.

But.. like I say, if there is some undercurrent of disrespect its because there is some arrogance in this guy.

Matt has a great physique no doubt, but some of us have been around here for years and recall many times like mentioned above. Over the years the majority of Matt's posts are always on one subject - himself. That's all cool if that is what one wants, but if one posts about themselves all the time, it is bound to bring on some flaming.

I am just waiting for Hedge to roll in and mention the good old Will Harris phone number thing, as he always does ;D

Weez

• Getbig III
  • stronger than dirt
« Reply #54 on: June 02, 2007, 01:37:34 AM »
That goes back to the days of the infamous spamming of the Naptown website....one of the great threads of past years 8)

Matt has a great physique no doubt, but some of us have been around here for years and recall many times like mentioned above. Over the years the majority of Matt's posts are always on one subject - himself. That's all cool if that is what one wants, but if one posts about themselves all the time, it is bound to bring on some flaming.

I am just waiting for Hedge to roll in and mention the good old Will Harris phone number thing, as he always does ;D

Remember the thread where Matt said that he was going to Dubai.......... for work...............C'mon guys, you remember.....Dubai, Singapore...........yuk yuk yuk. Wow, he's a smart business owner, that one.
Cam ad mi

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #55 on: June 02, 2007, 01:41:34 AM »

You are a diamond in the rough, CQ.

Honour

• Getbig IV
  • She's with me!
« Reply #56 on: June 02, 2007, 01:46:55 AM »
Yeah mate great looking Gunz there . Back double Bi looks great as well 8).

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • THE FLAG OF THE ZAPATISTA ARMY OF LIBERATION
« Reply #57 on: June 02, 2007, 02:15:58 AM »
Thanks here's a few front bi shots
wow matt.great physiue.that second shot looks unreal
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

slayer

• Getbig IV
« Reply #58 on: June 02, 2007, 04:53:26 AM »
another great who easilly beat FattT!

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #59 on: June 02, 2007, 05:17:19 AM »

he's growing up and no longer the obnoxious big mouth of his youth :)

NJ_Slinky

• Getbig III
« Reply #60 on: June 02, 2007, 05:26:57 AM »
Does that gym have any calf machines?

LOL!

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: June 02, 2007, 05:28:40 AM »
matt t is a well built juicer :)
A

Andrew Smith

• Getbig I
  • Getbig!
« Reply #62 on: June 02, 2007, 05:50:54 AM »
hello look in the mirror muscleless

That's fucked up.

the_doc

• Getbig II
  • Bigger Stronger Faster
« Reply #63 on: June 02, 2007, 06:09:05 AM »
Uber transformation and great physique.
Agree. you look great matt. As far as pure BB comp goes you obviously would need bigger thighs for todays standards. Your back, chest arms are very good.
Regarding drugs, do it sensibly and check in with a doctor every now and then. adding 5lbs a year is a great idea. If you have another source of income then there is no hurry to become a pro. if you have the patience and commitment you could wait until your mid thirties to try a pro attempt. Realistically you could have slowly added enough mass without getting a gut or jaw. Please stay away from GH and insulin.
You will need to use anabolics of course. I can never encourage that as a doctor but I'm only human and I suppose if used with some sense and caution can't really be worse than 20 yeras of ectasy, coke and binge drinking which many respectable doctors, lawyers and finance people do. Funny that the same people will worry for your health because of 'roids.
Regarding some of your detractors, not one of my collegues would say you have gyno.

regards,
the Doc :)
The Dude Abides

Saskbb

• Competitors II
  • Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #64 on: June 02, 2007, 06:18:40 AM »
Whats up Will how ya feelin? Should be a good show, me and karolina are comin up to watch the show.. So yeh i'll see you there..

Tried, bitchy, and totally retarded.  Last week I forgot my shoes at the gym and forgot to take some weights off the Smith Machine so I had 25 pounds more on one side than the others LOL!!!!  My weight was 184 this AM so lookin at hitting the stage between 173-172.  We will see as I dry out over the next couple of weeks.  I know I'm pleased with my gains since Nationals last year.  Coach vinny is pleased and right now I leave the thinking up to him.  Looking forward to meeting you! 

I'll be the really old guy (43) trying to act 24!!! 

Peace Out! Time for an insame abs/core workout and morning pics to coach vinny!

dizzleman06

• Getbig III
« Reply #65 on: June 02, 2007, 08:26:45 AM »
Matt,

STELLAR build.  You obviously have the genetics to take bodybuilding to the next level if indeed that is what you are interested in doing.  all these "user" haters use steriods as a reason for why they don't look as good as you.  So if gear is truly the variable to making someone a pro, then I pose this question...  what about Billy Guns?  How come he isn't on his way to pro status, he uses gear and a lot of it at that. 

These haters can't take away your successes and they can't take away your potential. 

Dizzle

MattT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #66 on: June 02, 2007, 11:35:51 AM »
Thanks to the people with positive feed back..

Alex23

« Reply #67 on: June 02, 2007, 10:28:42 PM »
Thanks to the people with positive feed back..

MattT = incredible transformation, especially for what looks to be an Asian mixed fellow. Incerdible V taper and potential. The transformation TA wish he could've accomplished. Instead every week revealed his flaws as went ahead, therefore jealousy all around. bodybuilding is an exclusive community and you won your rights to it

CQ = You're quite a hypocrit to put the spot light on MT saying that all he does is "self promotion". This is bodybuilding bitch, it's all about selfishness, surprised?

Rocket = Go post your fucking non bodybuilding 1000 word editorial replies somewhere else. Never shown your face and come here to look for "intellect"? Wrong place faggit and gravitate into other circles, this one ain't needing ya.

Daddy = Recognize a good physique. Juiced or not, there is no difference.

MattT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #68 on: June 02, 2007, 10:43:45 PM »
MattT = incredible transformation, especially for what looks to be an Asian mixed fellow. Incerdible V taper and potential. The transformation TA wish he could've accomplished. Instead every week revealed his flaws as went ahead, therefore jealousy all around. bodybuilding is an exclusive community and you won your rights to it

CQ = You're quite a hypocrit to put the spot light on MT saying that all he does is "self promotion". This is bodybuilding bitch, it's all about selfishness, surprised?

Rocket = Go post your fucking non bodybuilding 1000 word editorial replies somewhere else. Never shown your face and come here to look for "intellect"? Wrong place faggit and gravitate into other circles, this one ain't needing ya.

Daddy = Recognize a good physique. Juiced or not, there is no difference.

Thanks Alex, by the way im a Ukraine/Ghanian mix not asian.. Although alot of people think im asian for some reason? I think its because they think my last name sounds asian..

Here's another vid of me training tri's and traps..
http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=2033588786

Honour

• Getbig IV
  • She's with me!
« Reply #69 on: June 02, 2007, 11:34:10 PM »
Thanks Alex, by the way im a Ukraine/Ghanian mix not asian.. Although alot of people think im asian for some reason?
Awwwww but I was gona ask you if you had an Asian Sister MattT ;D.

Pollux

• Getbig V
  • I'm kind of a big deal!
« Reply #70 on: June 03, 2007, 05:01:52 AM »
your transform is very amazing !!

I second that. Great change, MattT.

MattT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #71 on: June 03, 2007, 05:48:01 PM »
I second that. Great change, MattT.

Thanks.

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #72 on: June 04, 2007, 02:49:28 AM »

Haha, I love the fact that this redneck twat logic is even marginally acceptable in the US.  You took me right back to Bill Hicks gets caught reading for a moment there.

Anyway, I see you giving shit to members like Adonis because you don't like how they conduct themselves.  This is no different.  Albeit much of what caused it was before your time here. 

(This is the bit where I point out you're the hypocrite)

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #73 on: June 04, 2007, 10:00:10 AM »

How nice :-\

I am not quite sure how I am a hypocrite, never said it's anything wrong with what he does, merely stated if you post about yourself all the time, it is bound to bring on flaming...which it generally does.

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: June 04, 2007, 10:14:08 AM »
interesting thread. ::)